Rick & Morty season finale is a Drumpf episode

fernsehserien.de/rick-and-morty/episodenguide/staffel-3/23697

Scroll down to 10, translate. Has correctly predicted every episode so far.

That's a episode guide.

I thought we would have to wait until next season to have this show ruined beyond recognition, but I guess Christmas is coming early.

>Rick geht auf Konfrontationskurs mit dem Präsidenten.

Eh. It doesn't say what president, it could be from another Earth, could be from another planet. Also 'The President' is already a character from get Schwifty, it could be him again.
I'm more annoyed by an Atlantis episode, is so overdone by now, I expected a series obsessed with subversion not to do it.

Keith David also confirmed he's coming back as the president, so there's that.

I was really fucking optimistic that the writers would be smart enough to realize that there's massive fatigue with Trump hit pieces. There's absolutely nothing they could possibly say, no matter how well written, that hasn't been said before. The only way they could possibly turn this around is to play with everyone's expectations and make this a pro-Trump thing.

Read the two posts above you, cunt.

Yeah I totally believe this won't be about Trump

Trump jokes burned out way faster than Bush one.

ones*

>The creators are anti trump
Who the fuck isn't?

There's not supporting Trump and then there's anti-Trump. Very different things. Harmon is very much the latter, to REEEEEE levels.

>There's not supporting the destruction of America and then there's being against the destruction of America. Very different things.

Because it's pretty much impossible for comedians to stay ahead of Trump; any joke you can make about him will inevitably come to pass within days.

Oh go fuck right off

This.
The reason Trump jokes are already burned out is because we've had so much material in such a short amount of time. Its like it the whole Bush presidency had been condensed into, what's it been, eight months?

Remember when S2 finale's description was basically "the family goes to Squancher's wedding"?

There's obviously going to be more to it. Also, .

How does that Trump cum taste?

Don't make me argue this.
He supports giving tax breaks to the richest of us, none to the working class.
He supports allow companies to pollute our drinking water.
He supports ignoring climate change.
He tried to take healthcare away from ten of millions of people which would of led to hundreds of thousands, if not millions, or deaths in the years to come.
All this and more...

Fuck, I just realized I fell for Sup Forums bait again. I'm deleting all my posts because I don't want to get banned again. Goddammit Trump is everywhere now.

Yes, Bush supporters were very irate that their Beloved Leader was made fun of too. Stay mad.

>le trump destroying america meme
Good one. Don't you have a trash can to be beating?

You're honestly telling me you still find Trump jokes funny?

I remember with Bush jokes we got at least a few years into his first term before they started getting stale.

Every single president has done that except maybe Obama, who failed to do anything about it.

Kek

it's the power of not giving a fuck
lets be honest here, the man has always been a character, people have mocked his attitude and personal appearance for DECADES. You think that shit really bothers him? and he's perfectly happy to fling shit right back at people.
look at a trump rally, see #bigly shirts in them, nobody on the trump side actually cares if you make fun of them or him because they are taking part in it themselves

Well I'm not a Trump supporter, so I'm not butthurt by them, no.

>who failed to do anything about it
Fuck off.
Obama did enough about those things that Trump has spent eight months doing nothing except undoing those things.
What was today's thing? Oh yeah, he cut an Obama program for teen pregnancy. What a hero he is.

what if i don't live in the us and i just don't fucking care?

Drumphf has already said everything there is to say that's pro Drumphf

Your answer doesn't even coherently connect to the question I asked.

Well, I hope you like living in a communistic dictatorship, because that's where you'll be heading without America, whether it be Russia, Korea or China that does it.

Because what happens to the most powerful country on the planet will most likely affect yours.

Russia? You mean that country that overthrew American democracy to install their puppet?

The only commie country there is NK.

that joke is getting kind of old. Wait a few months and then bring it back out of the vault like a throwback so we can laugh about it again then

Under Trump teens won't be retarded enough to get pregnant. That's a root cause of scores of problems, including all kinds of crime.

It does, but I'm not surprised you're too stupid to understand how.

And yet he's gutting education programs, and put a plagiarist in charge of the Department of Education.

There's a difference between being 'butthurt' about something, and finding it funny.

Are you still laughing at Trump jokes?

>he thinks it's a joke

Mmm, yes. I love that denial.

>You think that shit really bothers him?

We know it does; not just from everything people around him say about him and have said about him for decades but his own actions.

Why else would he whine so much about the media?

Public Education is a mess that won't be solved by pumping more federal funding in.

Private school or home school your kids.

Yes, exactly. The jokes are funny, and the reason why you don't like them is because you're assblasted.

>Trump is going to educate kids by making them more stupid

Yes that's just the sort of absurd opposite-of-reality kind of thing I've come to expect from you people.

There's a difference between being assblasted, and not chuckling at the same joke on loop.

People have to pay 30% of their incomes to the IRS.

The IRS and Federal reserve even existing is pretty symbolic of how destroyed the country already is, and the damage was done before we were born. We have the least amount of actual freedom of any generation of Americans that ever lived. Even black people used to have slaves back in the day.

Did you know 90% of the population used to pay zero taxes? The government was like 1/20th the size it is now. Everything the American system is supposed to be has been out of living memory for decades.

Sure. And in your case it's the assblasting.

It's because they're all the same joke. I mean half of them aren't even jokes, they just make funny faces and go "Seriously?".

9 out of 10 are not. They aren't clever. They aren't even jokes. Saying he's got tiny hands isn't funny. A comic where someone has put cones around his hands so he can't reach his phone to go on twitter, fairly funny.

I love a good Trump joke, it's just that they're as rare as a woman who gives a handjob after a manicure.

I really don't see how. Feel free to look up the list of replies before you.

I'm guessing you just want to get the last word in.

I too like cartoons and not getting banned for off-topic posting

it's true, I'm denying all that evidence you guys have had 8 months to produce but still haven't come up with yet
>Why else would he whine so much about the media?
because that's the shit that got him elected. People have been fed up with the medias pursuit of stories over reporting for a very long time, he used that distrust in large corporate media outlets as a platform to reach out to a large group that has been going ignored for quite some time.

besides, don't pretend he has been getting a fair shake because even if you don't like him you have to admit it's been nothing but hit pieces and character assassinations since day 1. At least attept to be unbiased enough to know what you are doing
you may like that they do that shit to him, but don't pretend its not happening

>We're going to keep terrorists and drug peddlers out of the country by letting more people in free and clear.

Works both ways son.

>did you know 90% of the population used to pay zero taxes?

Sure. Back when people were subsistence farmers working for feudal lords.

And now they enjoy high wages and middle class life styles thanks to things like roads and public schools and infrastructures and agricultural subsidies and social security and other things those taxes paid for.

So if they weren't paying those 30% taxes, they'd be making far less money.

I remember back during Bush Days when huge influxes of bush jokes came through.

It was often crude and inflammatory. Plenty of assassinate bush flash games, lots of parodies regarding middle east oil and shoe throwing. Bush standing in front of a mission accomplished banner, bad photoshops of bush doing 9/11

Fuck, even star wars prequel trilogy couldn't resist shitting on bush. Emporer Palpatine taking over the galactic senate was meant to represent Bush and the Patriot Act. They literally satired Bush with an ugly evil guy in a black hood.

>I really don't see how

And I wouldn't expect a Trump supporter to be able to see their way out of a wet paper bag.

Trump isn't keeping out terrorists. He's applauding them in Charlottesville.

Again with the opposite of reality bullshit.

i'm so glad Generation Z is overwhelmingly conservative. Something finally broke, maybe we'll get another side of the political spectrum in our cartoon shows now. I'd love to see the Steven Universe of the right.

its truly remarkable, we have reached the singularity. I actually can't tell if you are shitposting ironically or if this is a genuine post from a liberal.

>mfw Trump supporters are the first ones to attack opposition with memes and stupid pepes
>mfw the second he becomes president and is criticized they all become defensive and can't take it

Bunch of pussies. Should have known that 90% of people even remotely related to arts (comics, books, movies, tv series) would be anti-Trump. And then you complain when your favorite media doesn't cater to your views.

>Because it's pretty much impossible for comedians to stay ahead of Trump; any joke you can make about him will inevitably come to pass within days.

The Onion learned that recently.

not gonna happen any time soon. Conservative media's dominance has only somewhat recently left newspaper/books and entered Radio. It'll probably be another 20 years before TV becomes majority conservative like radio is today

>He's applauding them in Charlottesville.

I suppose the people chanting "Kill All Cops" and tearing down monuments are just protesters huh?

Talk about opposite of reality. The guy who blew his car into the crowd is a piece of shit who should rot in jail in life. But this is why I can't take you anti-Trump people seriously. You make actual good points about his policies, then you go and paint him as someone who put a hidden portrait of Hitler behind Lincoln's in the Oval Office.

The media was more than fair to him by granting him tons of airtime and pretty much uncritically repeating a lot of what he said during the election.

Not just about Hillary but his GOP primary opponents; not a single one of them was given the amount of free exposure Trump was given during the primaries.

I don't recall them ever cutting away from Bernie Sanders speech just to hear what John Kasich or Ted Cruz had to say.

>I actually can't tell

Yes, we know. You're a Trump supporter. That automatically makes you a very stupid person.

Real glad to see there's so many fans of cartoons and comics here

>tearing down monuments

They're more like the people that tore down the Berlin wall. Did you cry for that too, you big pussy?

>uncritically repeating a lot of what he said during the election.
that's the part where you are misremembering
it was always critical, and it was often soundbites and misquotes like perpetuating that nonsense that he called mexicans criminals and rapists. a fake account made from the day he announced his candidacy

I'm Italian and leftist and even I can see the objective lack of creativity and humor in something like 90% of Trump "jokes".

I mean, we always had something new/smart to shit on Berlusconi, and most of his jokes are about sex, baldness, age or height anyways
Yet there was apparently more creativity back then

Holy shit, are you americans really this fucking dumb?

we truly have reached a poe's law singularity

Thank fuck Sup Forums doesn't put up with all these Sup Forumsfags trying to spread their autism on other boards.

>Wall that literally divided a nation
>Statue of a lead general in a war

Yeah, TOTALLY the same. Hey let's tear down Mount Rushmore too, Washington owned hundreds of slaves, and Jefferson got one pregnant. And Napoleon, any statues of him, he actually brought slavery back to France after it had been abolished. And since he was French, let's get rid of the Statue of Liberty, it was a gift from France.

>all these Sup Forumsfags trying to spread their autism
you should take a step back and look at what's happening around you. if you don't share these values I have news for you. You're the one on the way out, you are on the wrong side of history here.
right wing views are back in fashion so get with it or get pushed aside

You know, it's one thing to recognize history, it's another thing to honor it.

For all the arguments of a slippery slope are missing the reason why those other monuments, etc are honored.

user, do you know which war it was? Is this some kind of bait post?

Yes.

Most of them went to public school.

Yeah, I agree cartoons are pretty great. That's why I came here.

So do you think that all of the other countries that have better education (which is most first world countries) all just have private schools and no public education?

Is that not a good argument for tearing down statues of Jefferson at least? Washington freed his slaves (when he died and they couldn't serve him anymore.) That's the argument for tearing down Confederate ones.

But, isn't it fashionable to be contrarian on Sup Forums? For that matter had it been for that very same contrarian behavior to contributed to the parroting of right wing sentiment?

Then there's the matter of being anti-mainstream.

>all this Obama worship
All the memes about Trump about one thing but the fact people still act like Obama was this super hero is some of the most pathetic shit I've ever seen.

The man was as "corrupt" as any other president and only one the election because of his skin color

If you can't see the difference between those things and a bunch of shitty statues honoring assholes who did nothing worth celebrating you're retarded. You know they're not melting all these statues down and "erasing" the history either, right?

"lets put up a statue of this guy because he wrote the declaration of independence" vs "lets put up a statue of this guy because he betrayed the country so he could own niggers and boy do i hate niggers"

yeah i mean it's basically the same thing, totally

Plenty of statues and memorials out there for people who betrayed their countries. You just think those countries were worth betraying while the US is flawless and perfect

You sound like a reasonable person who enjoys a good cartoon, I'm glad I got to meet you today. Not enough people see the world from an unbiased and rational perspective. It's nice to know there are others who don't view the world as black and white and us versus them.

I agree, let's put up a statue of bin laden next to ground zero.

Explain to me the difference. An asshole who fought to keep slavery vs. assholes who owned slaves. They were slaveowners. One impregnated a slave against her will. How is that man worth honoring?

I just explained the difference.

Maybe. I don't know much about Jefferson. For the most part we honor him for being a president. How good he was at being a president is another thing. Maybe not down, but not give a damn about him.

Like, wasn't that the statue that Lisa visited because Lincoln's was too crowded and no one visits him? That's probably the best way to address it. Besides, he's been made fun of in media for his affair with his slave.

Ah so because he did some really great things that negates all the bad things he did. Gotcha.

In that case, let's put up a statue of Cosby in Philadelphia.

No you didn't. Besides, I'm retarded a Trump supporter, I might have missed it even if you did.

There was too much joke recycling from that era to begin with. Mainly lib comedians trying to force the Bannon/Trump = Cheney/Bush puppetmaster thing, "your racist or dumb if you vote republican", under the influence of a foreign power (Bush was China), and of course, the President is le dumb.

Oh, I thought he sounded familiar. Yeah, no dice, statue stays.

Give me one good reason we should have a statue of a traitor that literally did nothing significant but betray his country.

>Besides, he's been made fun of in media for his affair with his slave.

As has Bill Clinton for cheating on his wife in the White House and lying to the country that he did it. You might even say he BETRAYED the nation over that. And yet he gets his portrait in the White House and even has his own statue in South Dakota.

>I'm retarded a Trump supporter
Too perfect.