HAPPENING

Hillary camp caught discussing how to 'use' Eric Garner's death - leak also shows John Podesta saying Mr. Garner DESERVED TO DIE!

Rest in pepperoni #Hillbullies

twitter.com/es_snipes/status/791656084612100097

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/peterdukephoto/status/791558969105846272
twitter.com/es_snipes/status/791656084612100097
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/23534
theguardian.com/us-news/video/2014/dec/04/i-cant-breathe-eric-garner-chokehold-death-video
youtube.com/watch?v=sdAYPQd1H1A
youtube.com/watch?v=1BllFHISz6M
youtube.com/watch?v=8q29F1jPvNk
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/8142
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/22705
thebalance.com/how-to-write-advertising-press-releases-for-the-media-39147https://www.thebalance.com/how-to-write-a-press-release-2295923
antiwar.com/contact.php
dailykos.com/contactus
jacobinmag.com/contact/
thehill.com/contact
democracynow.org/contact
thinkprogress.org/contact-us-d161dba3725a#.kya843cg1
mediamatters.org/contact
act.moveon.org/survey/feedback/
twitter.com/michellemalkin
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet
twitter.com/ObamaMalik
twitter.com/DiamondandSilk
twitter.com/REALStaceyDash
twitter.com/SheriffClarke
twitter.com/dailykos
twitter.com/TPM
twitter.com/thinkprogress
twitter.com/mmfa
twitter.com/MoveOn
twitter.com/RBReich
twitter.com/UR_Ninja
twitter.com/democracynow
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bumped

oy vey

Where?

Heel...Heel goddamnit.

he did deserve to die though

is Podesta our guy?

bump

dont let ctr faggots let this slide

BUMP

He did but we can spin this

Bump for Garner and Dorner (why not?)

share this fucking shit.

also share this
twitter.com/peterdukephoto/status/791558969105846272

anyone have the email?

Who is this Latrina talking to!

Bump don't let ctr slide this

Post the Podesta email pls

>Dad

Damn I should get social media just to share shit like this to news media, has anyone noticed this on Twitter yet?

annnnnnnnnnnnnnnd things just got interesting

Link to the actual emails?

Eric Garner is probably the only BLM dindu who actually dindu nuffin

DELETE THIS

lol

>twitter.com/es_snipes/status/791656084612100097
Bumping before fact checking.

Are the Korea threads sliding this?

All of that seems like baseless speculation from /robot/ tier idiots

This cunt has no room to talk. She's using the dead nigger too. She got verified because her dad HHHNNNNNGGGED while in police custody? That makes her a celebrity?

I don't know where Podesta saying he deserved to die is but
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/23534

>troubled
i dont think she has a right to complain after using his visage to pretend to stand for civil liberties

the funny thing about this entire incident is that the man refused to listen to the cops, and the dum dum decided to fight back.

you don't fight the police. you lay down, or get beat down.

theguardian.com/us-news/video/2014/dec/04/i-cant-breathe-eric-garner-chokehold-death-video

I'll ask again: link to actual emails???

Not very interesting to speculate without seeing the actual evidence.

link????

Looks like they have no desire to deal with police brutality, rather just push gun control

lmgtfy

Mitch McConell's face. It's like he's seen it before.

KEK

Man, I'm fucking tired of being disappointed by these.

that's not police brutality. that's police being cautious against a belligerent giant black man that refused to listen to orders

Oh shit for a second I thought Eric Garner was chocolate rambo

Bunp

Trump was right when he said they use african americans.....

POST A LINK TO THE EMAIL YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

WHAT DIFFERENCE AT THIS POINT DOES IT MAKE

IT'S ILLEGAL TO READ THOSE EMAILS

eric garner was one of the few big afro american cop kills that was unjustified and an abuse of force.

bump

Fucking spread this shit

they knew they were going to piss her off

Yeah no shit.

Democrats have been using blacks since forever.

The important thing to note here though is that they're discussing how to leverage someone's death. Granted it makes sense from a political campaign, it is very unsettling to his daughter and the public.

CTR shilling hard in comments

#HILLBULLIES

The fire isn't rising, the fire is screaming.

Buckle up.

They were arresting him and he was resisting.

His over-taxed, yet simultaneously underused cardiovascular system led to his asphyxiation.

His own weight killed him.

Bump

youtube.com/watch?v=sdAYPQd1H1A

if you're a pussy you COULD make the case that this is police brutality, but i would NOT. reason? he was waving a gun around (all appearances) for several minutes. no reason to assume that he's not dangerous - he, again, appears to be threatening. why not protect yourself, as well as the citizenry? that right there is a failure of parenting. kid shouldn't be waving guns around at people, plastic or otherwise

WATCH THIS CLINTONS "FIXER" COMES FORWARD

youtube.com/watch?v=1BllFHISz6M

SPREAD IT PEOPLE!

THIS IS HOW TO STOP THE ELECTION FRAUD

The script for the election is already written.

They will play people for suckers.

Soros runs the voting machines.

Soros supports Hillary.

Soros machines are in 15 states +DC.

They will give Trump the popular vote.

They will however give Hillary the electoral college and install her as president.

They will then extensively praise Trump then it’s over.

The only way to stop this massive fraud that is coming is to step up and volunteer to act as an exit poll assessor on election day!

Go to
Stopthesteal.org

Trump is widely ahead in popularity and if not rigged would win by a landslide but they have their fraud strategy up and running.

Go to

stopthesteal.org

>that chink staring into the camera

He knows.

kek

Oh.
Shit.
Finally, something with legs - and it's fucking ugly.
Wow.

explain to me how this is something and not nothing

The truth is still the truth regardless of who leaks it

fucking hell

They put him in a headlock and choked him untill his body got so stressed it induced a heart attack. Niggers are niggers, but cops shouldn't be doing shit like that.

You're trying to disprove its legitimacy.

>he was resisting
>on the ground being choked out by a cop

i know pol hates niggers but eric garner was one of the few unjustified killings

shut up you faggot. put yourself in the cops situation before you post drivel

all the man had to do was not resist and his stupid ass would be alive

he clearly had a GIGANTIC deathwish

Because she is a big voice among BLMs and blacks don't read snarky tastemaker jew rags that will try to explain this away, they will just get mad as fuck.

With dozens of prior arrests and resisting again this time?
It's fucking easy to not get killed, it's called you comply and fight in court.

you can also volunteer with your local election board, if you find people complaining about voting machines you can have paper ballots ready and shut the machines down once people complain about them

SHUT THEM DOWN

So many slide threads!

>ctr is actually retarded
unsurprising

> her twitter

She retweeted the truth: Obama didn't do anything for blacks and now wants people to vote for Hillary, promising she will do what he didn't.

As a proud African American person of color I'm tired of watching the Democrats pretend to care about us every four years just to disappear right after the election. As a sign of protest I will be writing in the name Eric Garner on my ballot. I encourage my fellow people of color to do the same. This way after the election is over the Democrats will finally see it is not us who needs them, but they who need us.
t. black live matter

I hope the black community rises up against the left, who have been using them as political fodder for DECADES.

Bump

that person in that image is a 100% shill, just look at it's tweet, it keeps spewing lies about wikileaks and muh russians

>kek

youtube.com/watch?v=8q29F1jPvNk

As a Latinx person of color I will support my fellow disenfranchised minority by following suit and writing in "Eric Garner" on my ballot as a show of solidarity with my African American brothers and sisters who are similarily oppressed.

if he didn't do anything for blacks, then why do so many of Them now have health insurance faggot

Not likely, once you're part of the machine you're there forever. Look at Bernie Sanders
The left and its supporters don't really care about anything, they see politics like rooting for a sports team. Us vs them, win vs loss, thats it

The vast majority of slave owners were "democrats" (the party didn't exist technically, but the party's evolved into dems and repubs).
They still use blacks.
Name some successful black people.
Now name successful black people who aren't in the entertainment industry.

aaaaand there goes the black vote
gone
poof

needs more traction.

also, how is there just one thread on this?

It's the only thing in a while that actually has potential to be picked up on MSM.

put this on reddit.

SPREAD THIS SHIT

i don't have a reddit account and i don't give a fuck about reddit

>John Podesta saying Mr. Garner DESERVED TO DIE
wtf #imwithher now

i haven't been able to find this email.

if it is true, he's done.

sigh...

>lopez
niggers hate spics so i doubt that will go over well

this is as close as i've gotten...

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/8142

it's as if, in an earlier exchange, podesta disagree with the recipient's FAKTZ of the video. That exchange isn't in it though..

You and the rest of the world. I'll go back and look at the whole film rather than a 6 second clip.
JP
--Sent from my iPad--
[email protected]
Favack or scheduling: [email protected]

> On Dec 4, 2014, at 1:15 AM, "Sandler, Herbert" wrote:
>
> I just saw the film. I do not agree with you.
> Facts
> Guy stopped for selling loose cigarettes. Surrounded by at least four police officers. One officer seizes him in an illegal choke hold to take him down (illegal under clearly known police department rules). I saw no threatening gestures by Garner which suggested the need to take him down. Even if the choke hold were not illegal, the actions by the four officers was clearly excessive.
>
> Sent from my iPad

Spread it,RT it,do what ever we can.

Let's not let this slide

wat

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/22705

"Yes. Oswaldo Paya. Cuban government ran him off the road and killed him
almost certainly."

His reply very clearly implies he thinks Garner's death was fine and legal, at least at this time.

i agree but i wish i had hard proof that he thought it was ok.

Clinton was already polling poorly with the blacks (about an 80-75%)
Let's see if she breaks through 60% now.
I for one, welcome our new and aesthetic overlord, Donald J. Trump

It might be a follow-up to an IRL conversation. But really, this is blatant proof that he thinks that, it just requires decent reading skills, which you maybe can't assume on Twitter.

It's on now.

Leftie News Spam.

News Spam Kit
1. Say the story in one sentence. Figure it out if it’s complex. Make it simple. The Combetta story died because it was too complex.
thebalance.com/how-to-write-advertising-press-releases-for-the-media-39147https://www.thebalance.com/how-to-write-a-press-release-2295923

2. Email these sources because they will be the first to cover the story. If it doesn’t pick up at least it’s on the web now. Make an email with a tl;dr and brief proof. First sentence gives the headline; anything after that provides context, i.e. significance. For every news source that covers your story add them to your media email. Make a pastebin with multiple links and archives to include in your email. You can get more prestigious sources if they see they’re getting scooped.

Left:
antiwar.com/contact.php
dailykos.com/contactus
jacobinmag.com/contact/
thehill.com/contact
democracynow.org/contact
thinkprogress.org/contact-us-d161dba3725a#.kya843cg1
mediamatters.org/contact
act.moveon.org/survey/feedback/

3. Get these guys to retweet you. Use a sock puppet Twitter. Make sure you tailor it for your audience. Include a simple SFW infographic if you can. Links and videos are the gold standard. Use SFW hashtags and hijack at least one popular hashtag. The news will move on your email if they see a buzz on Twitter.

Right wingers who can address the racial angle for cucks:

twitter.com/michellemalkin
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet
twitter.com/ObamaMalik
twitter.com/DiamondandSilk
twitter.com/REALStaceyDash
twitter.com/SheriffClarke

Left:
twitter.com/dailykos
twitter.com/TPM
twitter.com/thinkprogress
twitter.com/mmfa