Whos excited to see what Sup Forums will be like when Hillary becomes President?

the butt hurt will be glorious, friend. I'll be here shit posting

Yeah. I myself have only been coming here to shit post and shill for Hillary. The shit storm will be great when Trump loses in a landslide.

you realize that if hilliary wins, Sup Forums will become a ghost town for a few weeks, right?

I am. Trump fags will literally be on suicide watch.

>if hilliary wins
>if

Fuckin proxy leaf stop shilling

Sage

FUCKING CTR SHILL

You could at least change your ID. Put some effort into your shitposting ffs.

Yeah well it's going to be the same.

I never expected trump to make it this far winning is just a bonus

if trump wins /po/ is dead, fpbp with a picture of trump on every reply. I hope he loses.

hello newfriend

>landslide
They only way shillary can win is through a rigged election,just like she did with bernie sanders. No one fucking likes that cunt.

A

Is anybody actually working on a collage of posts? Can't let them get away with 'IT WAS JUST FOR THE MEMES, OF COURSE HE WASNT GOING TO WIN' after an entire goddamn year of non-stop shilling

Bad Leaf. No (You).

You have to make at least SOME effort.

When will the Bernie meme die?

I doubt she'll win, everyone knows she's a fucking parasite.

We need to write Trump loosing speech. I'll begin

THE

HOTEL

They will take to the streets and get their pussy asses kicked by Democrats again, then probably cry on Sup Forums about being bullied again

CALIFORNIA

Nah they will deny everything like they always do when they don't win.

>so inelt cant even teach her own shills how to post on a crowtian bird-watching forum
>winning when florida, pennsylvania, and new york are going red

I'm honestly sitting on the edge of my seat. Make sure you screencap delusional Trump supporters as well.

I really hope this doesn't happen.

Not me. Hopefully Trumps victory will drive you shitposting shill faggots off this board.

Trumplets will still respond to such obvious bait, so why put in any more effort than necessary?