Why do liberals think that wanting to cooperate with Russia and not go to war with Putin is a bad quality?

Why do liberals think that wanting to cooperate with Russia and not go to war with Putin is a bad quality?

JFK cooperating with Khrushchev helped both countries avoid needless conflict in a time of great tension.

(((Liberals)))

I think most people agree with wanting to cooperate not go to war but most people realize it's a platitude.

Russia is aligning with China and practicing brinkmanship.

You're aware that Trump is both racist and sexist, right?

The character of the president is more important, no one gives a fuck about Russia except a couple of nerds on Sup Forums.

Russian threat is a nice scapegoat to talk aboit and avoid speaking about real domestic issues like tens of millions of freakin illegals

>cooperate with Russia
Cooperate on what? Russia wants to annex European lands, America wants to defend the rule of law in post-WW2 Europe. These are conflicting interests, burger.

Always a fucking leaf

You belong on Reddit leaf.

>Russia wants to annex European lands
For what purpose

Because Russia goes against their cucked values.

It's like asking a Jew why he doesn't like Palestine or Saudi Arabia.

>implying hitler did anything wrong

>Saudi Arabia.
i tought jews like them

I wonder what the Gipper would think about the GOP nominee being a Russian stooge.

Because Putin's literally an evil psychopath.
>B-b-but muh edgy 4chingchong contrarianism!
Don't get me wrong, I'm on Putin's side when it comes to Syria, but Putin is a despicable human being who wants to revive something resembling the old USSR. FUCK. PUTIN.

he declared war with us.

To make Russia great again.

Because your fucking media is feeding them "Russia is evil, Putin is literally Hitler" 24/7 in an effort to extend the cold war. They literally don't know anything else.

This.
These shitheads who only discovered American-Russian relations after Trump talked about it can't admit their savior is clueless and literally has no plan. Saying "cooperation" doesn't tell us anything.

The neocons are aligned with the Clintons. That's why the Bush's are voting for her.

Because
>muh Russia boogeyman

You're too brainwashed. Ask any russian about Putin. They'll say that yes, he's a dictator. But life is so much better now compared to the nightmare of the 90's.

>Russia wants to annex European lands

Do you not understand what Crimea was? Are you that dense?

Russia just installed anti-aircraft weapons in Syria. The terrorists don't have aircraft. The United States is the only entity there using aircraft. It takes a special level of stupid to think that Russia has any interest in siding with the United States. Trump is a gullible rube to Putin.

>believing the jewish lies
thanks mohammed.
why don't you support your local police force?

>Putin is bad man, must go to war to stop

So basically the same retarded excuse for the Iraq War. Liberals are total mongoloids

Hi CTR, how are you doing?

>starting ww3 over sandniggers no one gives a shit about
welp, none of these faggots have learned a god damn thing.

maybe he doesn't want american aircrafts above non-american soil
hillary wants a no fly zone so what's the deal

I agree, America First! Don't fight with Hitler when we could have a beneficial economic relationship with him. Who cares about the state of the world? America's waaaay over here. It'll never catch up to us.

Hillary Clinton is drumming up war rhetoric against Russia to cover up for her embarrassing email leaks. Liberals are just going along with it because they're idiots. They would probably drink motor oil if the Democrats told them to

What's wrong with bringing your country back to old power?

He installed those because we came in and bombed a valuable position allowing ISIS to advance.

It was our fucking fault he did that

>America wants to defend the rule of law in post-WW2 Europe

No we don't we want to focus on our own interests

Because Russia is corrupted shithole without democracy

t. Belarus

DUDE THE RED ARMY LMAO

DUDE IT'S THE 1970s LMAO

DUDE THE SOVIETS ARE COMING LMAO

this

I think avoiding another war in Europe and inevitably getting roped into it would be one of our interests, user

They're literally just taking back land that belonged to them 20 years ago.

Cooperating is different than giving Putin a free pass for annexing territory and generally acting shitty on the world stage.
Why is it that when Obama was thought to be weak with Russia, pol shouted about how Putin blew him the fuck out. But when Hillary positions herself to say that she will be tougher on the Russians, its omg ww3 is coming.
I am really dtarting to believe that Russian shills really control the sentiment on this board or at least have a very strong influence here. I guess I've been here long ebough, i got to find my own tinfoil to wear

Serious answer: because Russia is a far right, nationalist, gay hating state that does its damnedest to back our geopolitical enemies and prop up dictators.

We also know we can push them around. Russia has nothing going for itself except a fleet of rusted nukes that will blow up on the launch pad. The ones that don't will be shot down.

The regressive right loves to portray itself as a promoter of American strength, but they are scared to death of getting in Russia's face.

Tell me again who believes in a strong America.

Liberals want peace.

Jews want war, and call themselves liberals.

>Why do liberals think that wanting to cooperate with Russia and not go to war with Putin is a bad quality?
They don't. Its a forced meme created out of pure desperation to try to cover up Hillary's crookedness by her (((friends))). Its really pathetic.

Not an argument

>brainwashed
That would be you. Any contrarian moron who supports Putin needs to get off the internet. Putin literally wants to take over Europe and as much other land as he can grab. He is LITERALLY the same in this regard as Joseph Stalin. That's not rhetoric. That's just objective fact. He's already hit Ukraine, and is sure to hit others if allowed.

>But life is so much better now compared to the nightmare of the 90's
You mean in Russia? Life in Russia hasn't been anything but decaying dogshit since the Czar.

Seriously, election memes aside, Russia is as hot for a war with America as America is for Russia. They both want it pretty bad. I say give it to the bastards, so long as Europe's borders remain intact.

America is no better than Russia. They're both supremely evil.

You mean what's wrong with stealing other people's country's because the old communist jews did it before you? Now that you have the right mental framing for this question, reconsider it. Europe's got plenty of problems, but fucking Russia sure as hell isn't the answer.

Basically this, except who cares about democracy?

>Not seeing the similarities
Fucking leafs.

its the same in sweden. the globalist, usa loving "liberals" are united with the former leftists usa hating useful idiots and now they are both supporting war against russia and disintegration of every white nation. the swedish left used to be against globalism, and usa but now they are 100% pro usa and corporate globalism. that is why the left is always defined as the useful idiots. they have no morals, they will believe one day today and another thing tomorrow

grow some balls you lost in nam grandad ffs

NATO IS GEARING UP TO RUSSIA
Huge show of rattled sabres

we will be in nuclear winter soon cos we let clinton cheat her election win .

try to argue this Burgers ?

You can stop now. This isn't a partisan issue. Go shill for his hotels or his next failed consumer product. He's already lost the election.

>Why do liberals think that wanting to cooperate with Russia and not go to war with Putin is a bad quality?
They don't. People are just smearing each other with whatever sticks and making Trump seem like a treasonous collaborator works pretty well.

When Mitt Romney called Russia a "geopolitical foe" he was ridiculed. In reality, the Democrats agree with him completely - they just want their team in office.

>Crimea is 90% Russian
>muh European land

Piss off mate. A government is only legitimate if it has the consent of the governed. The people of Crimea voted to become part of Russia. I see no problem with Russia respecting that vote.

agreed an clinton will start WW3 Fact

libruls think having normalised relations with russia is satan incarnate but are perfectly fine with propping up saudi arabia etc.

the crux of the issue is liberals think exactly what jews want them to think, and jews need a bogeyman to influence politics and need to agitate for a war because they are the ultimate profiteers of war and the military industrial complex

>couldn't stop Russia from taking Crimea back
>can't stop Russia from killing ISIS in Syria
>Hillary strong
At least you tried CTR.

Well Said it was a democratic vote they want Russian rule ffs

>military industrial complex
ALWAYS THIS KIKE cunts

>decaying dogshit
nope, life's pretty good here. Also, checked

After talking to many leftists about the American elections and how they could influence Russia and the Syrian conflict, I have found out that they don't care and in many cases they don't even know what's going on. They're just set on Trump = racist so anything Clinton does is great, even if it is arming ISIS so it takes over Syria and threatening to go to war with Russia.

>The regressive right loves to portray itself as a promoter of American strength, but they are scared to death of getting in Russia's face.
>Tell me again who believes in a strong America.
This is actually a really good point. But we both know the answer. It's not that the right is being unusually hypocritical or abandoning one of their talking points. They're just acting business as usual - and business as usual is "I hate something I like as soon as a democrat does it." because all the right cares about is winning. They don't actually stand for anything except rampant corruption and handing the country over to direct control by the rich.

>grow some balls
>MUH EDGY! MUH CONTRARIANISM!!
I don't care at all about you.

>libruls think having normalised relations with russia is satan incarnate
You mean like having normalized relations with kikestan while they genocide Palestinians? Yeah, it's like that.

The Russians endanger the Western style of life with their aggressive geo-political behavior, their homophobic, bigoted society and their self-destructive, arrogant behavoir.

Anyone who oppresses the Western way of life, and thus the way of freedom, equality, fairness, kindness and peace, will get dealt with as fast as possible.

America has always been Europe's greatest ally, and it will forever be this way.

Fuck Russia

Just imagine LIVING here. I don't talk to people or watch tv.

Says the Muslim country.

Yeah, Russia is world renowned as a resort site for rich and poor alike. No drugs, long life expectancy, high development index. It's like heaven on Earth. What are you doing? Posting from the Kremlin?

>JFK cooperating with Khrushchev helped both countries avoid needless conflict in a time of great tension.
How did they cooperate?

This + Russia isn't white anyway. America should cooperate more with Eastern Europe if you want White non-Cuckness

Liberals don't think.

enjoy your gays, feminists, political correctness, immigrants and race-mixing then

Thx for correcting the record Justin, and reinforcing the 'fucking leaf' image

>America wants to defend the rule of law in post-WW2 Europe

how are you this fucking bluepilled...

Enjoy your krokodil, despotism, poverty and early death.

As untrue as this sounds, it's actually indirectly true. A strong Russia means European invasion. And that's not deniable since RUSSIA JUST FUCKING STARTED IT. America only cares about itself, but it will indirectly defend Europe's borders because of that backward selfishness.

he is enjoying that
in fact he is enjoying that so much he wants to give gays, feminists, polcor, migrants and race mixing to everybody

But Vienna 2.0 is scheduled on 2050 and there is a lot of time to wait. In the meantime, have fun removing kebab in Syria and around, and do not annex any butthurt belt country.

That's a cute doggu though

>despotism
>implying

Is this real?

Full fucking circle.

will do my white friend

Seriously how do you guys manage to be so white? Is it the racism?

bluepill/redpill dichotomy always is referred to by idiots who know nothing about global politics and history, their only source of info is conspiracy videos on youtube and pro-Russian propaganda on Sup Forums.

Look up Gerasimov Doctrine and Reflexive Control, you're being subverted.

Russians are using their old tricks, on the Right are the useful idiots this time.

t. proud saudi ally

Cold war parents.

>Butthurt belt at its best
When you will finnaly fix your butthurt?

Not only that, but strong faith, both in Christ, King of Everything, and in Poland, combined with our down-to-earth Polish attutude. Leftist propaganda just dont stick here, so any multi culti pusher is identified and branded as a faggot by public after he spouts his bullshit publicly.

After so many wars we just want to be left alone, Yuropfags do not get that and try their bullshit on us, which results in EU hate being on the rise.

The most telling thing about how ridiculously over the top and dangerous theoretic like this is that not too long ago someone replied to pic related with: "I would do the same with globalists."

He couldn't even define what he meant with "globalists"...

We are truly living in dangerous times when a bunch of disgruntled retards worshiping a chekist and wanting genocide against something they can't even define.

>I don't care at all about you.
>that rattled cos I AM RIGHTEOUS LIKE A GOD !
You are my Bitch ok

He didn't say a word about heaven, he said that life is comfortable enough!

>worshiping a chekist
I loved them chess players lad

>When you will finnaly fix your butthurt?
When pic related is reality.
It already happened in 1917 and 1991. This time it will go all the way.

Why you are so... stupid?

Will you fell better if I pat you on the back? I can can give you a little hug as well.

See you in hell leaf

You mad though

There is no such thing as Palestine.

Hahaha, cockholes wet fantasias!

I would say we should encourage Russia to annex the Middle East. Oil for peace and all that.

Wew chill no one cares about your little shithole, we don't want to annex it ((for now)), relax.

I still never understood how Russia and US are going to benefit from being allies. I only see one winner.

The US right now is clear cut world hegemon. Being ally with Russia means respecting Russia's ambitions. And Russia has same ambitions as the US. Are you literally going to downgrade for no reason just to be friends with Russia? You are too proud for that.

It's not like Russia can offer much for the US. What are the untold riches you going to receive?

We are destined to be enemies. Both nations are forged by the cold war. For the entirety of the war, both countries did nothing but backstab each other and trying to shit on a plate of other as much as possible without triggering MAD.

The loss in the cold war catastrophic. It was literally as same as losing any other war, minus active pew pew among belligerents. Territories were lost, countless lives were lost. A country as a whole was humiliated to the no end. Victor pillaged through whole Russia, and we still recovering from that. There was zero interest to have a strong Russia. You think we are going to forget that?

Cooperation with the west is a myth. Whenever Russia was relevant and strong it has always been at odds with the western sphere of influence.

London is like 90% shitskins. Wait till they start electing their own and changing your country. But it will be ok, because it's legit

>He couldn't even define what he meant with "globalists"...
He meant Jews. No need to be so coy, or didn't you get he memo, theres been a change of tactics.

(You)

>Why do liberals think

can you point out these "liberals" who are suggesting we go to war with Russia?