Shit guys, I just found out there's a solar eclipse tomorrow and I haven't made preparations

Shit guys, I just found out there's a solar eclipse tomorrow and I haven't made preparations

Without my fire bending, how can I defend myself from looting and rioting water niggers?

Saying that water tribe characters are black people will never be funny.

Get a sharpened piece of metal, preferable long with a point at the end. If you have time, try forging it first

Make a bunch of those big fucking balloon things you literal roasties love and live in them for a bit.
He didn't say black people.

Set the whole island on fire before the eclipse

It's only an hour long suck it up you fire baby

MFW there are literal firebenders marching around in America today. Disgraceful.

They can't kill you tomorrow if you kill them today.

Upbended.

There's no defense, we're coming for you Smokey.

>Make a bunch of those big fucking balloon things you literal roasties love and live in them for a bit.
They need firebending to keep them afloat.

What if they rubbed two sticks together?

Then they'd be gay, and that's illegal in the fire nation.

>he can't into some good old fashioned fictional racism
It's the only way to have some fun racial banter anymore without stormfags and sjws start pissing themselves over some dumb shit.

Punch the shit out of some fish. I heard it kills the moon which is the source of the wet brownos powers.

Well, It's actually 2 Minutes long

>He doesn't realize how much damage those dirty ocean monkeys can do in less than 2 minutes

This. I am an Earthbender and let me tell you once our earth turns to Mud its shit to bend. I mean yeah we have rocks but depending on where you live and how good your bending is those waterniggers can fuck your shit up.

OP. I would get a couple of Dai-li agents. Those guys are the elite in earthbending. Give them a pebble and some sand and they will fuck your shit up. Hiring two out for the day will put you on a ramen noodle budget for a month or two but its worth it.

It's the same joke again and again.

Alright OP, here's an idea. You know that weird blasting powder some nerds came up with? Try getting a big sturdy metal tube, sticking some of that in it and then shoving a bunch of metal crap down there with it. Then light it with a match, or some spark rocks or something. Filthy seamonkeys will never see it coming.

never *not be funny

Shut up Wet.