OK Sup Forums

How would this guy have fared in Zootopia? Would he have gave Nick a run for his money? What about for the original scripts of Zootopia that has basically the same premise as Sing in the point that Nick tries to get a ton of people to fund his t̶h̶e̶a̶t̶r̶e̶ Amusement park.
I honestly think this guy could out crime boss Mr. Big.
And about both movie's underground animal crime going head-to-head?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XKVlmYNtFSw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

people trow shit to this movie but I enjoyet it at least if not more than Zootopia, call me crazy

I like how diverse was the characters in species and personality

I liked how fun it was honestly. There was justnot a moment when I wasn't genuinely pulled into the movie, I really felt with the characters and the journies were fun.

the Ilumination guys came from nowere and they seems to become the only decent animation studio aside the big ones like Disney or Dreamworks

>Illumination
>only decent animation studio
did you forget they created the Minions?

This fucking scene though m.youtube.com/watch?v=XKVlmYNtFSw

For all the shit minions and Despicable Me gets, you have to admit that they're well animated.

Conpared to Sony, they're still decent.

Why does everyone hate Somy?

They're incompetent boobs who don't know how to make good movies. See also: Emoji Movie, Ghostbusters 2016, Sausage Party or any Happy Madison film.

Sausage party had good sales I thought?

I was honestly surprised seeing something so violent like this in something like Sing. It was so unexpected and frightening in something so jovial and silly.

It did, but that doesn't mean it's good. It just means it's low budget.

Except very rarely did the animals in Sing actually act like animals (as people) like Zootopia did. In sing everything was human sized which was then retrofitted to the animals whereas in zootopia the objects we built with the species in mind. It always annoyed me that The smaller animals in adding didn't have small stuff, instead they had human-sized shit despite humans not existing.

That's the thing that I had a problem with when it came to Sing: you could turn the characters into humans and it wouldn't change anything. The characters being animals seemed to just be there to give the movie some stupid gimmick because "movie about a singing competition and the characters involved" sounds more marketable if you add "...and they are all different animals ha√ha"

Ssme with thus movie

well user you are true, when I said diverse I wanted to say "more main characters of different races" Zootopia is very Nick-Juddy centric

Minions was actually decent. It's the obsession everyone has with them that makes them cancer.

test

Yo this will forever bother me
what happen to the mouse, mike, in the end of the film? did he fucking DIE? I don't know we see the bear on the car and he's never brought up again... did he really die or am I missing something?! Why does no one bring this up?1

Any drawfags here?
Tha absolute loss.jpg of it is delicious.
Mike's chase scene, Meena gets stuck, the car wash, Gorilla dad's harambe-teir escape
There's a lot of parts that do play into the animal aspect, they just do it more subtly than Zootopia. Zootopia needed to hamfist it for the type of stpry they were going for, Sing did not.
What?

>implying Zootopia would be much different with humans
Please, you're fooled by the size meme. You could easily do the same premise with aliens or humans since the core of the story revolves around race allegories.

I agree. Other than the modifications to certain species, it wasn't that big a deal they were animals. Though I did like the pred/prey dinamic.