What's his motivation pol?

Why does he promote instability, refugees, BLM and chaos? Why doesn't someone take him out?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fOvN7SP4AvQ
veteranstoday.com/2016/01/09/soros-and-the-gang/
answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071025102913AAjilr3
vid.me/ul7B
sendvid.com/yqltg6tx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He thinks he's an actual god.

This. The Jerusalem Post ran an article saying he was a megalomaniac who thinks he's the messiah.

>pic related

He's just the right hand man for the real boss.

Soros works for the House of Rothschild.

He doesn't want to die.
He will try anything to continue on no matter what he does because that's what's left for him to do.

Truth. Source: my digits.

Devil is their boss

Soros is a currency trader and literally makes his money from betting against falling super powers and their destabilizing currencies.

I'm surprised they haven't been mentioned as often as soros

i imagine he's deluded himself into thinking he's doing good for the world.

Moloch worshipper that has spent a life time creating chaos to make money

Soros is an idealist, not a realist.

Idealists often have an unrealistic perspective, which produces unrealistic goals.

Idealistically he wants to create a humanist utopia.

Realistically certain people groups are not compatible and multiculturalism is destroying western civilization as we know it.

He destabilizes nations for profit. Pretty much a real life Bond villain.

he's a one-man proto-GNAA

HOLY SHIT CHECK FOXNEWS.COM

They are throwing Soros under the bus. What the fuck is going on?!

He has a micro penis. His whole life's work is just trying to compensate for the micro penis.

Executive Order 11110 needs to be carried out.

Is it just me or has Soros become WAY too visible to the public lately? Even with the leaks and rising knowledge, the MSM doesn't normally name the least of (((them))), but today he's named on Fox news. I think his masters have decided he's going to be the fall guy to blame everything on to make people think they've actually won something.

MADMEN
Fox has been calling out Soros for years though.

What masters? Don't say Rothschild, they are on about the same level of different playing fields.

This, he sold jews out to Nazi's for precious shekels. There's a reason they call him Midas.

Destroying cultures and national identity weakens the very concept of Nations. If the people don't care or have no need for the idea of a nation than it's easier to impose Globalism.

This.

The guy is basically in the business of trading civilization demolition futures

because he owns the [someone]

Scrotum eyelids. How does anyone think this could be a good guy

He's destroying the west, just like the west destroyed Hungary in 1920.

God bless Soros and his work.

Sent this fuck to russia

You know what? I believe you.

>muh soros bogeyman

Be honest Sup Forums, how many of you are just afraid of him because of the memes you've read on here during puberty?

No they're not Soros is just a a business man, the Rothschilds own the banks

I loathe him because he plays all sides of everything, and just tries to shake things up that he has no business being involved in, constantly.

He is the manifestation of the eternal jew caricature.

Real life sith lord

He's an anti-Christ. He's compelled to do evil, although as a person he believes he's doing the right thing.

fuck

ive seen this i didnt put it all together until now, does that mean they probably just slaughtered aleppo boy after too? why the fuck is this terrorist near an ambulance

Kek, so in other words, exactly what i said. Sad.

(((They))) always promote chaos. Always have. The most dangerous thing in the world to a Jew is a nation state with a coherent cultural narrative because so long as that narrative exists, there remains the chance that the people of that nation will eventually turn on the Jews who live there. This is why Jews work to destroy and dilute entire cultures. A fractured, weakened and internally divided culture won't wake up and turn on the Jews living inside it. That's why the Holocaust happened in Germany and not the US. Germany was ethnically homogenous enough that Germans acted in a relatively unified manner. They identified the Jewish threat in the former of communist radicals and they fought against that. Americans are too divided to bring opposition against the Jews. Even when they're obviously working to destroy us.

Soros is just doing good what Jews do. It doesn't help that he actively profits from devaluing our currency, either.

It's how he soothes his conscience.

George Soros is one of the most brutal capitalists on the planet, who would easily devour a live child if that would make him more wealthy. He spends his days doing what he can to maximize his own power and influence.

He sees liberal causes like BLM and gay rights groups as just. He gives them a few million so he can sleep at night.

His "humanist utopia" will never work if it allows people like him to continue to hold inordinate influence over everybody else.

youtu.be/fOvN7SP4AvQ

This

He wants to out jew every jew and non jew. He wants to be king of the jews.

It's like his human disguise is peeling off

>Whats (((their))) motivation/pol/?

Its almost as if this was a concerted effort by international jewry to destroy Israel's enemies while gaining revenge against Europeans.

Fox News is owned by News Corp, the only media conglomerate that isn't headed by a jew, Rupert Murdoch.

he's the good guy, he wants a world united under one flag with no wars or conflicts where we all work together to solve our problems

Sup Forums is the bad guy who wants humanity stuck in the swamp of warring nation states until it destroys us

>Why does he promote instability, refugees, BLM and chaos?

Because his spirit is controlled by Satan.

not memes, you live in a cave past 10 years? his money funded everything from al gores climate scares to egypt uprising and ukraine coup

Either he has a messiah complex as other anons say, or her is working for a greater evil, like the richest jewish families.
I mean none of us have spent every hour in our days researching this guy, or know him personally so we can't say for sure what he truly is.

Rupert Murdoch's mother was Jewish (neé Green) and Murdoch is heavily invested in Israel, participating in the boards of companies like Genie Energy which is drilling in Syria's Golan Heights.

not finding anything about his mother being jewish.

shoah.org doesn't count

Yeah I dunno but absolute power corrupts absolutely, the basic problem with Popery but the agenda doesn't seem all that bad from a leafs perspective but WW3 I could do without, I would rather anarchy, mass famine and plague to be honest famalam. The "right wing" is just the other side of the same hammer, fucking synthetic dialects, only way to win is not play.

>Soros and the Khazar Jewish bankers are now funding right-wing political parties across the globe. Under the disguise of “Freedom and Democracy”in order to overthrow duly elected governments that do not support the WW3 objective, being the subjugation of Russia and control over central Asia.

>One of the biggest threats to this objective is the BRICS coalition. Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa. The BRICS bank in turn will not be founded in a usury system, but on a gold-backed system, something the Khazar bankers want to avoid at all costs.

>We see the Soros hand in Brazil and the political instability and economic attacks that have and are taking place in that country. The same applies to Hong Kong where another Soros funded revolution, the “Umbrella Revolution” recently failed. We see in it India and we see it in South Africa.

>All these countries are vulnerable to false flag attacks and covert instigation of social disruption. Whether this takes the form of miners strike action, demonstrations for innocuous reasons such as electricity supply, water shortages or xenophobia, the covert hand will use any excuse to disrupt the social and political fabric of that country in order to replace the leadership with bought and paid for compliant politicians.

Just looks like another Kissinger to me.
veteranstoday.com/2016/01/09/soros-and-the-gang/

The one rich guy conservatards don't like. Grow up.

It's one of those lesser known facts

answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071025102913AAjilr3

You know this would be a big smear on her campaign given she used that boy in tow of her debates, but you can't get normies to fucking pay attention to this shit.

Why would they behead him? Disgusting.

>Not calling him (((Jewpert Mordacai)))

You missed such a golden opportunity user

this. if you know who the man is, then he's not the man.

Probably he was part of a different branch of Islam, but you can't use normal logic with muslims.

He sees things in different light.
Those are simply your interpretations.

This. It is the Jewish play book to divide a country to keep Jews safe from a unified country. Jews are nothing but poison to society and only a united homogenous country can realize it and come together to rid itself of poison. Soros is actively promoting division in our country, and pushing for refugees, which cause further division between us politically. Not to mention watering down the power white skinned people have in the country.

On a related note:
Anyone has the before/after cultural marxism pic ?

I am more interested in what makes him angry as hell. That might be the most humanizing thing this guy could do for himself.

You fools dont understand

Hes lived through the deadliest conflict in human history and a genocide which was unparalleled in brutality. Hes seen what humans are capable of doing as a result of petty differences.

THE NWO ARE THE GOOD GUYS

Their methods may seem criminal but it is all for the best. Never again must human kind be subject to bloody conflict. If it mean the human race must abolish all labels and identity, and become a bastardized mix, so be it.

War is hell

There is a time for memes and a time for redpills user.

George Soros SNL Skit

vid.me/ul7B

sendvid.com/yqltg6tx

>THE NWO ARE THE GOOD GUYS

Totally Leibowitz, cultures getting decimated, bloodlines mixed & forever gone, a kike ruling over you

It's obvious kikes are the problem, they have no culture aside from sucking baby cock & collecting money

Literally the Bolsheviks all over again, with another ruling Jewish party aristocracy.

What a pleasure to know that either Merkel or this kike loving faggot will be Germany's next chancellor.

Jury mandering evolution may, in fact, be dooming all mankind. All because of one ass hats psychosis.

time to get real 4.5 billion years the earth has been here and our asses are as good as it gets. 4 or so billion years left in our suns life. Conquer the stars for what looking for some other race to kill or merge with. hellfire or lack of god we are doomed and this piece of shit thinks he's doing us a favor. Stop drinking the Jim Jones cool aid.

Somebody shoop his micropenis in this, so we can see what we're dealing with.

post yfw you're the mk ultra'd fuck slave that has to get george soros off when he's horny

whats the end goal of globalism though? i mean why bother? if you own all the money, all the banks anyways. Who gives a shit if some people are in X country or Y country. Why blend them all?

What if:

Soros actually wants good for the world and he's acting based on his ideology (or morality).

He doesn't have much to gain. He just does what he believes to be the best for everyone.

>his goal

Don't want the slaves on the plantation getting uppity.

Some men just want to watch the world burn

aint it what each of us wants? in the heart of hearts?

No.

ROTHSCHILDS have no business with him, and Nathaniel has gone on to call him "insane".

Oligarchs are fighting each other now

Did Nathaniel say that to give the illusion of dissent or did he really mean that?

Also, what source are you getting this from?

just read 1984, he obviously wants to be big brother but will probably end up as goldstein due to certain characteristics

Why though? Does anyone in Germany even like this kike?

Why don't they bother with Asian countries? They're all super homogeneous.

But you would have to be an evil autist to think gobalism is a good thing.

what is good about turning every western country into the middle east? when the mudslimes finish devouring every western related thing, will the NWO elites like soros fly away in their rockets to avoid getting eaten alive by their shitskin roaches?

Someone, somewhere is planning his demise.

Who is true final boss?

Globalism reduced world poverty by a lot. By altruistics standing and Christian beliefs, globalism is not a bad thing.

>christian beliefs
>george soros
>christian
>see this thing that has never once worked in history COULD work if (IMPOSSIBLE CRITERIA WAS FULFILLED)

Oh, they've been trying. It's just that East Asians have much lower empathy in general than Europeans, so are immune to the idea of collective guilt that the Europeans seem to fall for.

They're also MOSTLY rational actors. East Asians, as a general rule, tend to engage more in behavior that they think is beneficial to themselves, their family, or other in-groups they associate themselves with. It's not all actions all the time that fit this general rule, but it's enough to make an overall difference.

These traits, among others, provide sort of an inherent resistance against the globalist narrative, which interestingly enough is expressed to a limited extent even in Westernized East Asian individuals who have completely swallowed the bluepill.

For instance, note that East Asian SJWs in the West only ever follow the 'people of color' creed insofar as it brings themselves advantages. But as soon as the Chinese cop kills a black man, or the Affirmative Action starts to screw over their kids, they immediately form ranks behind their own kind.

Source?

>literally satanic
>"christian beliefs"

Dubs come on

Billions of dollars can get a lot of folks to drink the cool aid.