Daily reminder that if you haven't served in the military you can't consider yourself a man

daily reminder that if you haven't served in the military you can't consider yourself a man

>Serving a cuck state

Yeahnahm8

>fighting for this
No thanks senpai I think I'll stay home.

This imo.

>If you don't suck America's dick your not a man
Don't you have to be straight?

daily reminder that the Danish military fights for Hillary Clinton and her Wall Street friends.

So basically

What you are trying to tell me

Is that really

90% of all men in the world are not men.

Seems legit

> 4–12 months of conscription

well it's a start.

my one and literally only reason for not joining the army is i have a small dick and comunal showers terrify me. so yeah i guess you're right.

Just say you're a tranny and use the women's shower m8

your army can't afford curtains?

>Not joining the army and becoming a super soldier at 25

Keep bein mad, officecucks

>telling lies.
i'm a faggot of principle.
have you seen the british army lately matey? we cutting everything, even the foreskins. their being recycled into tarps.

>Bosnian army """training"""
>mastering the art of the suicide vest

I serve in the military of myself and my family. Those are the only people I am willing to put myself in harms way for. Everyone else, ESPECIALLY special interests and the Washington elite, can fuck off and, in the case of the latter two, preferably die.

Most people consider serving the government to be serving their country. I consider undermining and resisting the government at all possible turns to be service to the country.

Because I'd rather join a militia and defend my family and my own piece of land rather than the interests of a Government and its cronies.

Daily reminder europeans think they have an army worth mentioning.

>he risked his life for DENMARK

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>getting shot for other people's monetary gains
>manly

lel.

>Leaf

Of course

>hanging around with a bunch of dudes
Why is OP so obsessed with men?

This guy gets it. There is no reason to die for Israel, fighting for your community is a different story.

>dying for saudi arabia makes you a man

good kaffir

you got rekt by a leafigger

I'm not fighting in the gay mulatto tranny army.

I feel like joining the Air Force, if I have to serve the Jews then I might as well be lazy about it.

>getting a heart attack for other people's monetary gains
>manly

lel.

Getting shout at, treated like shit and ordered by some dumb faggot with higher rank is anything but manly.

>Serving in the military is now a gender identity

next year they will readd conscription here, feels bad man

Air force, or at worst navy, would be the way to do it.

I would join my local militia if they were at all competent and not a bunch of tards but sadly that is not the case and I would learn nothing.

The manliest thing an American can do imo is spend time finding new tax writeoffs to exploit to avoid giving away money. I respect that far more than some faggot rotting in Fallujah because he thought he was serving someone other than Israel and the NWO.

I used to really look up to veterans as a teenager, took the army physical test every day from 16 to 18 so I could ace it when I enlisted. Loved the action, the toughness, the comradery. Then as I got older I saw how the military was just the strong arm of bankers and oil men. How can you call yourself a patriot when you're the invaders?

America hasn't fought a just war in over 200 years.

Sometimes I wish I had. But then I see all these stories about soldiers being prosecuted for killing bad guys. I don't want to face prison for doing my duty but where my country screws me over because of hand wringing SJWs.

you can suck on my BGM-71 TOW, you shitlord.

willingly giving your body and blood to the state and the billionaire aristocrats who run it is the highest possible form of cuckdom

u can go die for (((them))) op, i will take good care of your girlfriend and sister in your absence

>fighting in a war to make money for (((someone else)))
Fuck no. There is nothing macho or cool about mindlessly following orders, fighting to death in someone else's oil, gas or heroine war.

Considered joining dozens of times but i'm not retarded and I don't want to make money for bankers.

Ok you people that are saying...
>join the military
>get shot for the 1%
Couldnt you make that same argument for any career? Get a job anywhere and you are a slave for someone who is likely part of the 1%.

That's just BS

Former CAV here

yeah but that office job will probably pay better and the most threatening thing would be suicide. still though i will admit that any job where killing arabs is not a possibility is cucked beyond belief.

Flipping burgers is not the same as killing.

There is virtually no risk of dying when you're stocking shelves at a grocery store and you can quit at any time and get a better job.

Compare that to putting your life at risk daily in some sweltering desert, unable to leave until your time is up, and maybe even being forced to literally murder someone for Israel. You don't even get paid very much to do it either.

Thinking about it now, those Iraqi natives kicking the shins of an occupying army are the true patriots. Fuck this crooked country.

even marines really dont die that often. you have a better chance of some BLM nigger caving your skull in than dying in combat. killing sandniggers that are the opposite of us and want us dead doesnt sound like it would bother me that much. my only worry is getting a "medical disqualification"

>getting skinned alive and castrated in a ruthless war is the same as working a 9-5 that you can quit at any time
Lol ok

Military in a month
I'm fucked
Wish me luck lads
>Gonna be tank forces
>This is the captcha

>even marines really dont die that often. you have a better chance of some BLM nigger caving your skull in than dying in combat
That is not true at all unless you're a cop in Chicago or something.

Serving in anything but special forces might as well be the same as going on welfare

you are right it is in major cities where it is likely to happen. but I am sick of this suburban life that is going nowhere. I feel I would make a good little marine and when I got out I would still be 30. plenty of time to do other shit.

If your entire fucking country is in the military why do they always need western powers to do their dirty work for them?

I fucking hate your country, I wish you would all die, you cost us all so many lives and so much effort just so you can continue rubbing your hands together in your holy wasteland.

hey leaf, yeah you, the one with the maple syrup laden ballsack. why don't you treat my face like a pancake and slather me up senpai.

Go for it if you want senpai, it's your life, but don't expect someone to make the same sacrifice as you when there is so little benefit or moral justification to do so.

>You cost us
probably a neet who doesn't pay taxes or go to war
Also, because the countries around us have each an order of magnitude more citizens, and thus larger armies. And besides, it's not like they do it for free. They have an interest: control of oil and influence in the region. It's why Russia went into Syria.

Post pic of issued diapers please.

>been there done that

All I got out of it is free university and alcoholism.

6/10. Would probably do again.

when our government feels like it they can draft us. women get drafted now too i think!

Daily reminder that you probably fought in war that only helped to bring couple of thousand refugees into Denmark in the end, and when they crossed border your military did nothing.

>t. Achmed

Are you mentally retarded? Nobody here even pays attention to other guy's body, you anglos sure are fucked up.

Nah.

We have half breed mongrels for that.

Fuck the army, i'm not dying for sionist interests.

Lol I don't risk my life to make already rich men richer.

checked.
since you came into this thread just to respond to me, i guess you can answer the original question on the leaf's behalf.

If these things can serve and consider themselves women, I can consider myself a man without serving.

The worst part is, there was a time when I would have agreed with you.

>not joining the military for fun

Niggah you a faggot if you don't find shooting guns and shit fun. The adrenaline boner you get from being shot at is intense.

it's just a job

mountain forces reportin

Life isn't a videogame m8 what the fuck.

>Join Argentine army
>Get deployed to the Faklands untrained, without combat gear and insufficient food
>Die

Lol

trust me, when i went to bootcamp no one had enough time to look at your dick

one time we got out of the showers and ur drill instructor sais "STOP DRESSING BEHIND THE BUNK NOBODY WANTS TO SEE YOUR LITTLE DICKS ANYWAY"
he was a negro and we all wanted to kill his ass

considering the state of affairs that DOES sound legit

>Chilean "banter".

Most kids who join the military these days just do it because they are too dumb to amount to anything else, and therefore need Uncle Sam to prop them up with my tax dollars later.

>dying for israel

Probably Peruvian proxy or underage Chilean.

Life is the best videogame of all time. Get out of your basement and go play it faggot.

only anglos die for Israel

I mean he is correct on about 70% of the united states male population.

Insert Meme
"Me myself fucking can't stand those kind of guys and avoid them as much as possible. As there is no way to reason or have a solid conversation with them."

but the army is kewel fgt

>fighting for (((them)))

Fuck you. Lead the revolution already if you have military connections motherfucker

>risking your life so neo cons and jews can make money

Exactly.

Joining the army in this age of privatized governments is literally being a cuck.

Enjoy going to a way to defend usury and shit.

I'm all for nationalism but first one needs to cleanse the country from sionism.

Agreed I don't know about the military of other nations, but most parts of the US military are fucking cucked.

I was in the Navy until recently when I was honorably discharged. I know it has never been the most difficult branch, and always secretly gay, but holy shit was boot camp a fucking joke and it only gets worse. Black Pigeon Speaks is right. Women ruin everything. A lot of the times they don't really mean it, but they are trying to turn men into something different than they were before.

Which was? Just had to intervene because being nervous about your dick size around other guys is pointless as hell, only a literal faggot would stare down there.

Already did sir, only thing that sucks is that now i'm 6 years older than all the sjw fags I go to school with so I REALLY don't have anything to talk with them about... but hey, at least my college is free now and I get a sweet contracting job unlike the cucks going for degrees in woman's studies.

True. Stupid to die for (((their))) agenda.

Denmark has a army?

>denmark
>nato
>military

Fuck off cuck. We have still an independent army called defense forces and every fit male has to serve in it.

Milliary is for betas and poor/stupid people. I'd rather get a good degree and a well-paying career.

Daily reminder that if you serve in the military in Europe, you don't actually serve in a military but something better referred to as a Cuckforce.

>Milliary
who's stupid?

Did I trigger you cuckold?

Not underaged or proxy.

The more natural resources the civilized anglo-germanic nations control, the better our humanity is, even if it is a tiny island by Argentina.

Sometimes I wish the U.S would've just annexed everything south of their border and had like U.S 200 states.

Well that sucks. Should I turn my dick into a vagina and become a welfare queen?

I would sevre in glorious Red Army, but not in russian homoamy.

>Milliary
kek, your not cucking your way out of that one faggot. Fucking Milliary. Go get steam rolled by Germany again...

M8 your army is fucking based.

One of the few non sionist countries on earth.

Be proud.

Leave non nato countries out of the list.

Already in the Army.

Combat medic.

My dudes call me doc, feels good man.

I use all my shekels to buy guns and ammo and video goymes.

Most based reply of this thread.

I respect most soldiers and even thought about doing my medical school in the army, but the Lybian invasion and its consequences were the big redpill for me.

We say WW1 was a senseless war, but it had more sense than what we are doing in the Middle East since 15 years.
"France is an idea" said Hollande, well I wouldn't fight for its current form

>non sionist countries on earth

Watch less pro russian propoganda; mandatory conscription is basically cancer; and the russian army itself is nothing else but a bunch of puppets defending intrests of putin's regime but not the people of Russia.