Just reminding you that Homecoming is the worst Spider-Man movie

Just reminding you that Homecoming is the worst Spider-Man movie.

Hi there

It's the most comic accurate Spider-Man so of course Sup Forums hated it.

>spider-man being turned into robin
>iron man being shoe horned in to sell tickets

get fucked

I liked it and so did many others, hold that L, bitch

Just reminding you homecoming was probably the best Spiderman movie who have to date, though it had a couple fuck ups it was the best we've had.
Also reminding you brown MJ turned my little penis into the big penis, Micheal Keaton was excellent and managed to make the vulture cool and sympathetic, also hot brown girls, also the suit was good, the stark stuff was so little it didn't bother me that much and fit really well with the movie, aunt may was fucking hot but also a great fit and I loved her and peter's dynamic and the little fuckboi who played spidey did a great job you should feel embarrassed for pissing on a pretty good movie.

SM2>SM1>>>Homecoming>SM3>ASM1>ASM2
Homecoming is mediocre but it's still better then Rami 3

When was the last time you watched SM1 & SM2?
They've aged like milk.

Accurate ranking

>I've never read Ultimate Spider-Man

>brown MJ turned my little penis into the big penis
so you're into shota?

>spider-man being turned into robin

There is nothing robin about homing Spider-man. The robins never been in poor area of gotham (except maybe jason todd), never went to highschool often, I don't think they hang out with other minority kids (out of titans). Most of them don't act like teenagers.

>implying SM3 isn't pure kino

damn she looks beat.

the ranking will still be true years from now when Homecoming ages like milk too

you mean most popular so you have to hate it to feel special

>insert ticket sales post here in a pathetic attempt to try and argue

Didn't recent ticket sales just change to something higher in china or has it been released there yet?

>I've never read comics

How many bosses did spidy and iron man team up on again? O wait, you're too btfo to reply