"You will never believe this, but a grand magical dragon appeared in the sky and danced for us in the eclipse...

"You will never believe this, but a grand magical dragon appeared in the sky and danced for us in the eclipse, emitting a beautiful display of lights that put to shame even the most beautiful fireworks. What's even more incredible is that he called out your name, Ronnie. He kept saying, 'Where is Ronnie of Filyaw? I wish to bring him eternal joy and peace.' But you were nowhere to be found."

LOL

Damn it, now I feel like buying some solar glasses at the last minute.

>solar glasses
nigga yo eyes ain't gon last fo evah.

Kinda good in a suffering sorta wsy

Everyone here has been sold out for days. Oops.

>tfw have to work through the eclipse

I hope it rains so no one else around me can experience it either

They are cheap at walmart. That is, if there are any left.

why is the alt text always better than the comic?

Insider here.
Try your local library, if they say they are out just wait. There is a good chance that they will "get some more" at the last moment.

You didn't hear this from me.

Local library opens at noon. Last bit of partial eclipse ends around 11:40 AM.

>library/solar glasses insider
neat

you can make a pinhole projector in like a minute if you have a cardboard box. or a non cardboard box. really any sort of box that you can cut holes into.

I'm less interested in seeing exactly what shape the crescent sun is at the moment than just going out and looking around town during the 20-ish minutes that it's supposed to get noticeably dimmer.

>path of totality runs one hour away from where I love
>am going to miss it because of work
I miss being a NEET

>It's "overweight animo loser shills not watching magic dragons" episode
Don't believe him, eclipse dragons are eight wonder of the world

>tfw my work has scheduled a big block for everyone to go outside and see it

When is Truck-kun going to Isekai Ronnie?

I don't get the hype. You shouldn't really be risking looking at it anyway and all other methods to observing it are just projections, and at that point you can just find images online of the same damn thing

Good news y'all, the dragon got killed in the last episode.

Look at the reflection on your phone screen.

Unless you're in totality or close enough to the path that it gets dark outside in the middle of the day. That's unusual enough to check out.

I'm so fucking tired of everyone talking about this fucking eclipse every day for the past like three months. I'm sick of hearing "if you look up for even a SECOND during the eclipse your eyes will LITERALLY melt out of your skull!"

It's almost completely overcast where I live and I'm in a totality area, so fuck all those tourists who came and started shitting the place up.

m8 it's pretty easy to do permanent eye damage.

Ronnie quit pushing your gay dragon sex agenda.

But these particular magical sex dragons are totally straight, though.

what did I told you, son?

this is actually legit but the number may be limited and they usually hand them out in priority to families that show up so that they can share

That is quite literally brilliant. Also, just take a selfie with the eclipse behind you.

sauce?

Have fun burning out your phone's camera, then.

Phone cameras are fine to view the sun, but the problem is the automatic adjustments that they make when the sun's on screen turn it into this super-bright indistinct spot that's just big, bright, and indistinct even if it's down to a sliver crescent when viewed through the proper filters.