How do other counties even afford to eat?

SAD

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SozZHZAWS64
vox.com/2014/7/6/5874499/map-heres-how-much-every-country-spends-on-food
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Spend less on housing and medical expenses :^)

I'm wondering the same if they only can spare 6.6% of their income on food.

It could also mean that you eat literal shit.
Which is probably the case.

You guys pay taxes out the ass and have more expensive food it seems.

the rest goes on grandmas leg operation

have to spend 1/3 of income on food cause that's all we earn.

Sorry for not having a petrodollar, so we actually have to pay for our expenses.

The food here isn't that expensive. I can by a liter of milk for €1. Good cheese for €2. 200g of meat for €2 also.

-HOWEVER- Ameri"food" is often underpriced here because it includes a lot of non-organic, barely-edible chemifood made for degenerates and immigrants.

Certified organic food, and food imported from developed countries with safety laws, usually costs more. Like how people are told not to drink the water in developing nations, the same is said about food in the US

Lax food safety laws, corporate corruption of ((Agribusiness)) has allowed a shitload of terrible stuff put in products. A lot of it lowers testosterone or is xenoestrogenic, some are mildly to moderately neurodegenerative, some of them induce allergies in non-allergic people, stunt growth and brain development, enhance obesity, cause anal leakage (SHART), prematurely clog arteries. And of course, a laundry list of mild to moderate carcinogens. There are dozens of moderately carcinogenic, estrogenic or neurotoxic pesticides, fungicides, herbicides put on conventional fruits and vegetables in the US and other developing nations which are banned in Europe and 1st world countries.

Sorry for being #triggered, but I hate when people ignore how degenerate and corrupt American food industries are. Also cosmetic products packed with sex-change drugs

It's better to spend more of your income on more expensive, normal food and end up with high testosterone, a good IQ and clean arteries and buttholes, than to gloat about how cheap it is and end up obese, brain-damaged, low testosterone and leaking from your butt

Foreigners should always avoid US food exports in particular as it's always the worst of the worst, and loaded with the most preservatives to survive the long shipment and shelf life

Pffff what are you talking about? The food is fine.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SozZHZAWS64

>Sorry for not having a petrodollar, so we actually have to pay for our expenses.
What now?

No, the rest goes to building more aircraft carriers to defend our allies.

>what is free education and healthcare

Taxes aren't really that different, just on some items like car-related things there is a big change. The US has had extreme tax cuts take place on the top-end over the past decade

Besides, "High Taxes" is mostly a meme. It's poor budgeting and financial choices that are 90% of the problem. Analyses of people across the west show quality of life not differing much from tax changes, but more from poor spending. Frivolous, irrational, emotional and hidden expenses cause more debt than paying more in taxes, which is very easy to plan your life around

Reminds me of a suburban neighbor we had growing up, total Reagan neoliberal, complained about being "Taxed 2 Death" despite paying less than most in the west. Lived in a McMansion like my family, had a maid service, lawncare company to mow and trim. He and his wife both owned gas-guzzling SUVs, got their kids an SUV and a Jeep, watered their chemical lawn 2x times a day and THEN totally resodded it with fucking Zoysia, got a motorboat they would take to VA beach. Lel

this COULD also mean that everything else is dirt cheap.

>free
I don't think that word means what you think it means

>20 years
wtf is that chart?

It does in the context of what OP is trying to imply.

I realise it's all payed for by tax money.
Except we dont end up several thousands in debt after finishing college.

>Except we dont end up several thousands in debt after finishing college.
Except you end up paying more in taxes later

Most of the US budget is on welfare or interest payments, the US spends a shitload on the military but it's still not the highest % in the world and dwarfed by spending on civilian matters

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brominated_vegetable_oil
cheers!

>Ketchup on a steak

I'd rather pay in taxes later than be constantly under pressure of losing my house/car/etc becauset I'm in debt.

so that's why you're all obese

That's actually pretty obvious.
Eating out is not represented in the data.
You burgers just eat more fast food than regular people.

Bet it's well done too

see
Taxes are less of a problem than poor spending habits and degenerate lifestyles enabling them. Nobody who owns and SUV or lives in a house more voluminous than they have use for cannot ever complain about taxes

>Nobody who owns and SUV or lives in a house more voluminous than they have use for cannot ever complain about taxes
Except they can.

>yea we here at the irs decided you have too much, so we're taking it. I know you think you "earned" it, but you shouldn't be so selfish goy. Little Jamal here needs some new kicks and you're going to pay for them.

Do Germans never eat out?

How is South Africa's food more expensive than yours? I can buy all that for less.

>80 degrees
>americans live in literal hell
nice

You think 80 is hot?

Just means you spend a bigger portion of your money on food

i had no idea paki's eat so damn well, spending half their income of food, thats alot of food

Or its sitty income

We do, but not as often as Americans.
The source states that you spend another 4.5% on eating out. vox.com/2014/7/6/5874499/map-heres-how-much-every-country-spends-on-food
Unfortunately I can't find the official statistic to get this figure for other countries.

Eating out at non-fast food is quite pricey, actually. Even shithole fast food places like McDonalds isn't that cheap anymore, I can make an entire package of Egg Noodles + Olive Oil and spices for less money than a big mac and fries, and it even has more total calories

Take-out Pizzas are also shockingly expensive. A large can be 20$ (plus tip :DDD), you can get a decent frozen one at the store for 6 bucks the same size

>tipping for takeout
What

They don't eat well. Their food costs more.

fuggggggggggg
i pay that... damn, this fucking place is expensive.

>
>You think 80 is hot?

>Global Poker Face.jpg

Fast Food being cheap is a meme. Maybe it is in Germany but my lunch today had the same calories of a stereotypical $10 McDonalds meal but was 5$ worth of organic ingredients, and only took 5 minutes to make too

Fast Foods only worth to the world is convenience for people traveling in a hurry at train stations or airports. It's not only atrociously unhealthy, but also uneconomical.

Second to USA again WTF.
ON
EVERY
FUCKING
CHART.

>>yea we here at the irs decided you have too much, so we're taking it. I know you think you "earned" it, but you shouldn't be so selfish goy. Little Jamal here needs some new kicks and you're going to pay for them.

More is wasted on corn subsidies than any amount spent on sneakers for your welfare bogeymen.

The tax money goes to everything you publicly use, like roads, schools, police and infrastructure

If a degenerate buys an SUV, they are deliberatly flushing extra money down the drain on gas to haul the excess weight (and probably the excess weight of their corpulent bodies). If their McMansion has excess space as part of its cost, it's money they didn't need for necessities. Wanting less in taxes, for the purpose of degenerate spending, is a form of legit Gibsmedats

Meaning, if 5% of their income goes towards waste, replacing that 5% spending on waste with having it be spent on taxes would leave them with the exact same remaining income

Only when taxes get to the point where people with clean budgets have their standards of living start to decline do taxes actually end up being legitimately too high. The USA however, with it's bare-bones taxes, is very, very far from that threshold though. This is why rightists and leftists around the world couldn't stop chortling at the Tea-Party movement in the USA and their "Taxed Enough Already" rhetoric

Am American. Can confirm. Can only afford shit.

Venezuela doesn't eat.