Ruined candyXdipper and made candy into a man abusing feminist bitch

>ruined candyXdipper and made candy into a man abusing feminist bitch
>made dipper into a selfish cunt who didnt care about his sister
>was such a lazy cunt he refused to make another season like the hack he is even after diseny begged him so and made a lazy poorly written 4 part series finale instead
Give me one reason not to hate this man

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oXQ0AwHEz0I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Candy was a shit character, OP. And took away screentime with her and Grenada's shitty jokes.

>whine
>whine
>whine
Give me one reason not to hate OP

Op's not you.

Candip was always shit.

He looks like a more successful joncjg.

>ruined candyXdipper
Who the fuck cares?

>>made dipper into a selfish cunt who didnt care about his sister
You're the reason that we got the horrible "sacrifice your goals and dreams for your emotionally manipulative sister" moral

there were episodes where Dipper put his own interests ahead of his sister's. the summerween one comes to mind, but he always learns his lesson in the end

If it wasn't for him you the show wouldn't exist for you to bitch about it being ruined in the first place.

>ruined candyXdipper

Good. All creators should go out of their way to shit all over shippers, they're a literal cancer.

He didn't wrote that ep, retard.

>Grenada's
phoneposter detected

Are you sure you wrote this right?

>ruined candyXdipper and made candy into a man abusing feminist bitch

You can't ruin a ship that never sailed. It was never in the cards.

>made dipper into a selfish cunt who didnt care about his sister

He was a selfish cunt who cared for his sister.

>was such a lazy cunt he refused to make another season like the hack he is even after diseny begged him so and made a lazy poorly written 4 part series finale instead

He ended the show on his terms how he wanted it.

That man's done more than you ever will you whiny baby.

Doesn't mean he isn't right. Candy and Grenda were worthless characters.

He didn't make Dipcifica official in the finale. THAT is the real problem here, not this BS list.

>Candy and Grenda were worthless characters.
Fuck you.

>caring about shipping
Well, the one reason I can think of is because you're autistic. That might be a good start.

So very much this!!
Also, Padippica is the superior ship.

Yeah, you and your dreams and interests should always come last.

Funny how this message comes from Hirsch, given he went to one of the most expensive colleges in America and studied what generally is a garbage degree, and was lucky to be picked up by Disney.

>and studied what generally is a garbage degree

That garbage degree is what helped him get picked up in the first place.

For supposed ex-fans and general fans of cartoons, you sure are quick to shit on it for ship pettiness

He just burned himself out, which happens to a lot of showrunners when their passion becomes work. You can't run solely on creativity.

>Give me one reason not to hate this man
Because he BTFO you alt-right Nazis.

Prove me wrong. Name me an instance where they contributed to the show ina. Way that wouldn't have been better fulfilled by either Wendy, Soos, or post-NWMN Pacifica.

This is the most cringe thing I ever seen out of all the fictional characters they deem worthy to "save the day"they pick some old fuck from gravity falls. The obvious choice is captain america or fucking any other super hero but really they pick Stan

That's why it's important to pace your self.
You want to go the distance.

No gives shit a shit about your gay-ass Capeshit.

Or just have more talent

Is he /ourguy/?

Go to bed, jon.

It's a garbage degree when it doesn't come from a prestigious college. The elitism in the industry is rarely talked about but it's there.

Yeah, I would've told Alex to shut the fuck up too.

no, he isn't

If he gets this mad about the President tweeting shit, imagine working with the guy.

Maybe those rumors about people getting stabbed with x-acto knives and him showing up drunk throwing up all over a storyboarder's work weren't just made up after all.

to be fair, mabel was way more selfish than dipper.
the lack of another season is on disney's part, they cut the budget. i agree on the finale, it was.....lacking.

dont hate the man, he didnt do enough for that. just be.....midly disgusted by him.

He sounds like a whiny little bitch.

If you watch Trump's speech he called the guy in the car a disgrace multiple times and said feel free to call him a terrorist if you wish.

youtube.com/watch?v=oXQ0AwHEz0I

I'm pretty sure Stan is the type of guy who'd support Make America Great Again.

>Maybe those rumors about people getting stabbed with x-acto knives and him showing up drunk throwing up all over a storyboarder's work weren't just made up after all.
Source?

IIRC, Hirsch commissioned the guy to make the gif

That's pretty lazy.

People liked or shipped candyxdipper?

>supports antifa
he's irredeemable.