What happened? Why does this show suddenly think grizzly gote is funny?

What happened? Why does this show suddenly think grizzly gote is funny?

This is family guy level garbage

*gore

>why is reddit: the cartoon bad?
gee I don't know

Why does gore bother people on this board so fucking much?

Why is everyone so triggered by violence? I blame a lack of classic cartoon viewing. Slapstick doesn't because bad as soon as you add red paint

Im not triggered, but the shows gone from a little to an overwhelming amount of gore every episode and its just not funny. What happened?

If the gore itself was the joke I would say you have a point. Pickle Rick was a Die Hard parody...the gore itself wasn't the joke. In this episode, Rick killing aliens wasn't the joke.

I think you have a problem with the greater focus on action this season...which isn't inherently meant to be funny, but is meant ot be entertaining.

They got female writers for """"diversity""""

Best episode of the season.

Thats not saying much at all

Still the best episode of the season.

what's wrong with violins, user

>episode 1 and 5 are lead/written by males
>good
>episode 2 3 4 written by feminists
>they have no jokes and are shit

gee really makes you think

Oh shit I thought the same thing but I never cared about the gender of the writers.

normies need their shock value

Because it was all clean, sophisticated humor up until this point, eh?

but that wasn't humor

I laughed when Israel was the root of all evil, won't lie.

So what part of it was humor this episode?

Again, thats an exception and not even that gorey, just a big blood splatter.

Now every episode is people crushed, eviscerated, turning inside out, having their heads smashed in gorey detail.

Im not some 13 year old edgelord, it iant funny

I mean it's well animated but yeah, every episode just has that gore tuned up to 11.

You're delusional.

Well stop watching it so we don't have to see you whining about it every episode.

>s2 -> s3
>many male writers left who were on s1/s2
>4 new writers for s3
>all 4 are feminists and female

You're the delusional one who can't accept it.

Uh, sure.

Yeah but alot of it is unnecessary, like having a guys torso fly into a grinder for 2 minutes isn't funny

Ah, must because they're feminist, and not because they're shit writers. Episode 1 and 5 were ass, just like the rest. No, none of it was better than the rest since it is all shit. You're literally delusional.

Women can't be funny, sorry you just have to accept it.

Yeah, you're not just some retard browsing Sup Forums looking for any and every way to say women can't write. I honestly don't care if you think that but if you want to claim that the episodes that the females wrote vs the males then you're wrong. It's all equally trash.

>Has a bias towards woman not being funny

>All episodes were equally unfunny

>It just so happens that some of the episodes were written by women

>Too stupid to know what confirmation bias is

>"You just can't accept that I actively seek out thinks that help my bias and if it doesn't I ignore it, basically reinforcing my worldview everytime my biases line up."

Nothing to do with women writers, all to do with the entire show being shit.

My biggest problem with the episode was morty making s'mores.

The fucking marshmellow was premelted?

Holding the entire thing over the fire?

Jesus christ, I know animators don't go out much but god damn. I assume that part was animated in korea then.

Not that user but the episodes in this season that are written by woman just so happen to worse than the ones written by men.
No correlation though just a coincidence that the shit writers on this show are women

don't start your epic blog post by claiming you don't care about the argument imo

that's a free bit of wisdom

It's called shock value and that's been happening in the show since Anatomy Park where a guy exploded over the Earth and it rained blood.

I honestly don't, I just wanted to tell you that the entire show is literally shit and you're just comparing shit to shit while trying to find some higher reason for why the shit is shit when it's all the same shit. shit.

episode 1 is good, i don't know what you're on about.

It feels like a completely different show compared to episode 3 or 4. I don't think 2 is as bad but it was very underwhelming. 3 and 4 were unwatchable shit. I haven't seen 5 yet.

you're just mad because someone criticized females and you can't have that on your watch

the criticism is fair though against the new writers of Rick and Morty, compared to the older style. Blaming it on "women writers" and not just three unfunny writers is user's choice.

>You're just mad because someone criticized females
>The criticism is fair and it's stupid to do that

Are you actually retarded?

You literally hate this show from what you're saying, yet here you are fiercely defending the female writers whos episodes have been shitty like no tomorrow, only because they are female and someone called them out.

the best episode seemd to be episode 6.

Episode 1 still remains probably the best R&M episode, which is unusual for a series to ever have its pilot be the absolute best. This show started to dip once they brought in a story arc to string the season together, much like South Park.

Rick and Morty is not as fun when you have Beth and Summer apologizing profusely for him every twenty seconds and being totally on board with his wacky science crap. And Morty isn't as funny when he's deadpan vs. screaming with his Lemongrab voice. These characters are literally Doc and Marty parodies, so for whoever is in charge, whether it was Roiland or Harmon, to decide that these characters should be serious and unique and have a minute long therapist monologue about them was the wrong path to take for this show. It should have just stayed sci-fi parodies with a twist.

I hate this show and I'm saying that it's literally all shit so I don't see how it has anything to do with me defending women.

It's so confusing to see that this show is entirely shit and then see people come out and blame it on something that has nothing to do with it. It's just an unfunny show. 'muh gore'
'muh fake character developement'

You idiots are just trying to cling on to this being a good show but as it slowly comes into realization that your favorite show is realy bad you want to pin the blame on someone. It's supremely pathetic.

It was never good. The show is overrated. The jokes are always the same and yet people talk about how they're shit now.

THIS

the show used to be good and then became bad.
but is still by far better than other shitty shows today BUT...women ruined it.

The jokes and humor were clearly there while said can't be said of season 3 episodes 2/3/4. You are clearly are only here because someone called out female writers and that's fine, but they are shit because they were hired by dan harmon for no other reason that they are raging feminists after several magazines accused the show of sexism due to having no female writers. The former being due to the scripts not being good enough and only forced in place for PC reasons.

The female writers are shit.

>Trying to cope with someone calling their favorite show bad by assuming they're a feminist.

>Totally the only reason someone would come in and defend a puny wimmin

Like I honestly give a fuck about women. Sorry that stating the truth triggered you m8.

I hate SJWs as much as the next guy but the fact that I'm merely defending a couple means that I am one? What the fuck is with this retarded mentality that if you're a clear-headed person not immediately jumping to women or minorities being the problem you're an SJW? It's really lost its meaning.

>Le evil feminists are the only reason my already bad show is now bad!

they put shitty boring ass women to write bad episodes.
at least if you are forced to commit financial suicide via muh diversity then at least put women that actually have experience and talent on board.
for example, I'll actually contract lauren faust to make a comfy good vibes episode and I know she'll do a decent job.

>grizzly gore
It's gristly, user. Grizzly Gore would be violence involving a north american bear.

>No bad writer is ever hired unless it's for PC reasons REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'd agree, but they hired FOUR. All feminist, all female, and as a direct response to feminist websites calling out adult swim as sexist for having no female writers. If you can't put two and two together then i feel sorry for you.

what am I saying is that people should put people that actually gets to job done and do a good job on that.
quality instead of quantity.
code lyoko for example.
code lyoko had shitty animation but they got the job done by writting a good story with good writters.

user, I've been reading your constant stream of replies and you're probably the angry moron.

Agreed, literally exploding over the feminist writer badmouthing.

I don't think there was any humor this episode

I mean you're right but that guy is actually retarded.

>little guys trapped in tech support that beth calls
>ricks gun arm thats just a piece of sucker on string

I was mainly talking about people who were saying it was bad because they're women, not because they're bad writers but sure, I was angry because you badmouthed a feminist. Whatever floats your boat.

>Show is made after the vision of an autistic guy
>It's actually entertaining and fresh
>Show is made by stereotypical "not like the other" girls with a feminist axe to grind
>It turns to shit

Gee, what a surprise

Weren't funny.
Opinions, man, don't worry about it.

>weren't funny
Doesn't matter what you think you retard, it was still set up as humor

This. Episode 5 seemed like it was pushing an agenda about body image.
#EthanDidNothingWrong

>Dating girl
>Find another girl more attractive
>Break up with first girl to pursue the second
Theres literally nothing wrong with this

They had gore in season 2 though

I don't remember season 1 that well

I liked all the episodes but Pickle Rick lost a lot of points with the "rick gets put in his place" part.

>Opinions, man, don't worry about it.
I didn't find it funny, don't get defensive.

I could get Morty getting mad if Ethan cheated, but he did the right thing and dumped Summer first. Kind of shallow, but not worth being morphed into a body horror over.

They had a little, occasionally when it was funny
S3 is wall to wall explicit grizzly imagery.
Its why I dont watch that fucking adult swim dog show cause its not funny, just edgey

That's the point. Neither Summer or Beth ended up taking revenge, it was Morty who took revenge because he was angry that Ethan dumping his sister had ruined his day off. Morty didn't really give a fuck either way, he was just mad that shit happened because of it was being petty.

Body image how...?

Ethan liked big tits, summer didn't have them and acted as a regular teenage girl who was jealous and felt bad.

Morty was being vindictive since hes turning into rick by screwing with ethan since someone hurt his family.

It has nowhere near as much gore as Mr. Pickles and the "gore" is unnoticeable because it's aliens dying instead of people.

Just remember, SJW made a problem out of nothing. Don't be surprised when people mysteriously start to mock you.

Is it? This season alone weve seen a man cut in half, explode, multiple people with detailed smashed heads, lasered in half, turned inside out, squeezed trough a hand dryer, I could go on

That's a different accusation and one I can agree with. The torso thing was just stupid

No, S3 has been on Mr Pickles level for sure

why was rick so dang nice at the beginning of the episode, that's what threw me off

I don't remember any humans dying.

Or you mean Mad Max, but what's wrong with Mad Max being Mad Max?

Are you kidding me?
Yeah, I didnt even touch Mad max. Im talking the cocky superhero, Ghost Train, the people tied to the piano, ths gaurds in Pickle Rick. Are you even watching the show?

Morty doesn't give a fuck about summer though, and in seasons 1 and 2 he played the role of Rick's conscience. Zapping Ethan was way out of character.

These are the people that don't read crossed because it's 'too much'

>we
spwak for your self faggot

Gore has always been part of Rick and Morty. Not like a core element, but it's always been around. Who are you kidding with this? Season 3 has bigger problems than blood.

Its not too much, its tryhard edgey and unfunny

me* sorry

Its biggest problem is being unfunny. Part of that ois using explicit gore, no, not just blood, in lieu of actual jokes