Biskit Twins

So I started watching Lps. So far most episodes are boring except for episodes involving Biskit twins. They're more adorable than the animals the show surrounds itself around. They're also more interesting than Blythe.
>Any other anons think this?
Also Biskit twins thread, post adorbs Biskits!

Bump

the only reason for see the show.

They should have their own show. They are great characters, all the other characters are these perfect bland role models.

Everything tastes great between two Biskits.

Where's all the the lesbian twincest with these two?

>am i the only one who...
That being said, I kindasorta know the boring feel.
I've watched the first dozen episodes so far, and Blythe and Penny (and to a lesser extent the biskits) are the main reasons I keep watching.

Some user said it picks up in season 2, so I'll at least watch that far before I possibly drop it.

I like Twombly more, but Biskits are good too.

best part of that show

Why's every girl so stacked in this show.
Stop making me want to draw them.

Do it. DO IT.

Holy shit, how do you fuck up this hard on such a simple sudoku.

>10

you're not wrong, op

Who's up for a challenge? It's Twomblys sudeko from

Aw poo, I just noticed it's not an actual sudoku plate. Top and bottom left has 3 in the same row

Fuck I dont know

sensiblechuckle.gif
9/10, the topmost doodle is way off.

BAD OPINION, THE BISKITS ARE GREAT BUT THE PETS ARE THE HIGHLIGHT

>PETS ARE THE HIGHLIGHT
>posts literally worst pet
Penny is best girl, with Minka and Zoe sharing a distant second place.

>Likes only the female pets
buddy, we all know what you want to do to them

scrubs.jpg
Also, I don't give a hoot about the skunk.

On a semi related note, I hope Scout wasn't just a one off character.

Every time I see a thread about this show, it's usually about these characters. I often forget that there are even animal characters in it, they're so scarcely mentioned.

Bad to the bone.

She was, and so was Shahrukh, the one off characters in this show are too good and should've appeared more
We do get more Delilah but who the hell likes her
I love the pets but Sup Forums only talks about what makes its dick hard

>She was
Well fuck.

The nonpet characters are generally more intredasting thiough.

Blythe, Youngmee, Roger, Mrs Twombly and the Biskits, yes, maybe even the Biskit's dad and their butler, unfortunately Blythe's crush, Sue and the guy friend not as much, they're pretty boring and painful to watch.
Any episode where pic related is involved I actively skip, they're terrible

So far favorite scenes are, when they actually wanted the pawristas job, and when they were jealous of their moms dog cause it got more attention than they do.
I want to see more into their personal lives, I wish they got their own spin-off

Sue is fine.

The guy in this thread hasn't reached s4 yet dude

Twombly is best

Damn, wake me up when everyone's caught up so they can here my Abusive Biskit Fanfiction

>melon headed teenage barbie dolls

how autistic do you have to be to have standards this low

no, seriously, the humans in LPS are atrociously terrible looking. They are a textbook definition of "barbie doll anatomy", with their stick arms/legs and gigantic melon heads

how do you find this arousing

how

Best taste.

Where's all the Biskits abusing Blythe art?

The canon designs are pretty fucking bad, that's why fanart and the lasso tool are my friends.

I sure do fucking love symmetrically designed characters. Something about two characters who look exactly the same but are either axis or color swapped really gets me hyped.

Also I am jealous of those sailor suits

Lemme rephrase that, while there are some aspects to the designs I dislike, really what I don't like is the proportions.

That episode of her obsessing over Blythe endeared me so much to the character.

And then they never did anything else with her.

They shoved her to the background and gave all the focus to Youngmee.

Still salty about it.

The "to sell toys" aspect of this show really hurt the characters in the long run if you ask me.

Voldemort is the same, yet acompishes more with its cast and one-offs.

Sure, it ran for longer, but even when you line up the total of episodes to match the other show handles stuff better.

Biskits are better with cream filling.

Fine, then what should it be

Biskits of course, hugging each other and smushing their breasts together.

and dont give me any flak about them not having big enough tits for that, you give them tits beg enough.

Bump

Post wips fampai

I dont get it, are they scene or emo

Definitely not emo, so maybe scene, they're just regular spoiled rich brats though

So something like this right?
I don't know if scene kids are like Emos though. I think they just look the part, but arnt sad.

Nah they're nothing like that

S T A C K E D

What music would Whitney and Brittany be into?
>Would they have different tastes?

That seemed to be the opinion shared by many of the LPS General members back when the show was still airing

I want the Biskits to lick sprinkles off my head.

I did see some people wanting to fuck sunil though

>Mom isn't around until season 3
>When mom is around she's prancing around like a retard
>Mom loves her dog more than her own daughters
>Dad puts buisness before family
>Everyone at school hates them, no friends
Took me years to actually give this series a try, I never wanted to give two cartoon characters a hug more than I did when they said that dog was all their mom cared about.

Kek