OK K.O.!

So Doctor Venomous
-knows who K.O. is
-is purchasing hundreds of Boxbots
-made Fink and likely made Dendy
-If he did make Dendy, has all the fears of every hero in Lakewood Plaza

Final villain confirmed?

Wana look through the catalog next time bud?

Wanna understand how Sup Forums works next time bud?

hint: it doesn't involve generals

What you think what? That this is not a general? How is this any different from the star vs threads?

>What you think what? That this is not a general?
OP has a topic of discussion.

You need to lurk more.

The way Rick and Morty is being discussed? Multiple discrete threads with points of discussion in the OP? That's how this board works.

sage because I'm not adding anything of worth to the on-topic discussion - another thing you know dick about.

The way Rick and mortgage is being discussed is cancerous.
And since you never answered.my question I'm a assume there is no difference between this that the many cancerous star vs threads that did the exact same thing.

>The way Rick and mortgage is being discussed is cancerous.
It's how Sup Forums works. It's how Sup Forums has always worked. What you are looking for is a BBS. I hope your children die in a car fire.

Yeah Cuz 6 pickle Rick threads are a ok.

>OP is spouting cancerous fan theories with no proof or reasoning to them
>Lecturing others on how Sup Forums works, is also completely wrong about it.
Here's my only bump and reply.

they are. the board moves fast. stop being defensive and just fucking follow the rules

>bumps a thread he doesn't like while adding no content to it whatsoever
>claims to know how Sup Forums works
I knew this thread would draw the ire of general spergs but you are something special

Once again. You think this is not general? Just because you put some theories? This thread is no different from star vs threads. And they got banned

>You think this is not general?
By your definition literally every thread ever made is a general. End your life.

The thread has a discrete topic. It has no relation to other KO threads. It has no backlinks, wasn't put up for "migration" from some other thread, and is attempting to foster discussion.

It's shit because you decided you'd rather have an off-topic bitchfight because you can't handle being wrong

JUST LIKE THE STAR VS THREADS THAT GOT BANNED!

Mega when?

>the board moves fast.
You can't not know that that isn't bullshit.
While OP is certainly in his "right" to have made a thread about his points of discussion, all his points could've been posted in an already active thread about the show, and in the time to get to this reply, could've been answered.
This whole thread is nothing but discussing meta shit because anyone interested in the subject is already in one general thread open to all discussion.
You're so caught up in not being a general that you ignore how Sup Forums actually works, now, and you don't even bother continuing the thread topic, yourself.

check the archives desu senpai

spoonfeeding is bad for you

be a big boy

There is no already active KO thread.

There's a dead general one poster is trying to keep alive through off-topic shitposting.

>Sup Forums doesn't move fast
Nigger please, have you ever even seen a futaba besides Sup Forums? Forget iichan, they may as well all be named idlechan.

See and stop shitposting without sage

>Avoid redirecting all discussion of a series to a single thread. Users are free to discuss similar content in separate threads as long as threads are not being spammed.

Two threads are fine with me if the mods and jannies are fine with it. Instead of bitching about "generals" and "being /trash/ed", how about we actually discuss the fucking show the threads were made for? It's simple as that, no buts, ifs, or exceptions of any kind. Just talk about the show and let it archive naturally.

I want another Dendy episode that focuses on what she normally does in a daily basis.

Well we can assume she goes to school since she's been watching K.O. there.

She was already at the arcade when everyone went there to test Mr. Gar's fear so she probably hangs out there when she's not gathering info for Venomous

Elodie is my favorite character now. I really hope she comes back sometime soon. I want to see her beat Enid in an honor duel again.

One, that's Sup Forums's sticky, not ours
Two, notice how i said "ours" because not all boards go the same way. You can't just lump all of Sup Forums togetger, Sup Forums is still a rather slow board compared to a place like Sup Forums or Sup Forums even with the growing shitposting, and plenty of boards are slower still
three, it's a moot point cause when that bigger thread hits bump limit I bet people will just move to this thread or some other thread, especially with the idiotic arguing at the beginning of this one, and
four, no one was pushing OP into that one thread, but calling him out for not just using it.