Name one flaw

Name one flaw.

Protip: You probably can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

moosefix.tumblr.com/post/149056273605/im-incredibly-tired-and-just-realised-that-filters
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He was Redpilled

he probably didn't pay his debts.

he also didn't like snowniggers very much

> Sharing misattributed meme quotes to prove redpilledness

Weeeeeeeeeeew laaaaaaaaad

A

What stuff of Aristotle should I read?
Should I read any others stuff before his work?

Start with Physics.
Doesn't matter.

literally saying hapas will inherit the earth

Presocratics and Plato.

he was a moron

Do you know that asian chicks name?

absolute shit at science and logic
ok in everything else

I wish.

she is QTyellow3 to me.

Moosefix is perfect

You'd be wasting your time reading an entire book of an ancient philosopher. They're valued more for their influence on the history of philosophy rather than the insights they gained. Read something like Russell's A History of Western Philosophy or a similar anthology. Then you pick the parts of philosophy you like and read the primary sources from them, and if you're still interested in ancient philosophy, go for it.

not shabby

amazing thighs too

well here

I am a huge fan of nice thighs

Plato > Aristotle

Thanks user

Plato was a brainlet and philosophy would be much better if he never existed. He held back the cultural development of Europe for two fucking millennia.

Russell is a revisionist SJW fuckboi.

Recommending him as a survey of philosophy is like recommending A People's History of the United States as a history of the United States.

>there's this magical realm of perfect things but you can't see it only I can see it :^)
>now surrender your freedumbs to my proposed totalitarian regime :^)

elaborate why

>A People's History of the United States
how exactly is he an SJW fuckboi.

His retarded theory of forms fucked up philosophical thinking. Instead of doing actually intelligent metaphysics, all throughout the middle ages, up to the age of enlightenment, everyone was talking about Plato's stupid shit even though it was obviously retarded. He also indirectly caused the cuckoldism of christfaggotry. It were neoplatonists who conflated god with the "idea of the good" and thus turned christian theology into bullshit full of paradoxes and ultimately a cuck cult.

*Edit

Ignore the greentext. And yes I know he was an anarchist.

This. Russell contradicted himself in everything he ever fucking wrote. Absolute shit. Kant is the same - Here's his entire philosophy in one summarized statement:

"Let me tell you about all of the unknowable shit i know, but don't ask how I know it because it's unknowable."

It's no wonder people are disinterested in philosophy today. The most popular works in modern times are utter bullshit.

Why those statues never have pupils? creepy as fuck.

Russell injects way too much of his own opinion and bias into his summaries instead of just letting the philosophers speak for themselves, and his opinion is proto nu-male.

Here's a relevant quote from the book:
"[Nietzche's] opinion of women, like every man's, is an objectification of his own emotion towards them, which is obviously one of fear. "Forget not thy whip"-- but nine women out of ten would get the whip away from him, and he knew it, so he kept away from women, and soothed his wounded vanity with unkind remarks."

So basically "nyeh nyeh mommy issues can't get laid. :(" He has the same sacred cows as SJW and psychoanalyzes people to discredit them rather than approaching their arguments.

>knowing something is unknowable
>same as knowing the unknowable thing

Fucking hard core pleb detected gas yourself

something about her is displeasing to me

Why the fuck was she in a "happa" post?
No way thats Asian.
She's a fucking goddess though, muscular and hot. Not disgusting like the female bodybuilders who take roids.

>Instead of doing actually intelligent metaphysics, all throughout the middle ages, up to the age of enlightenment, everyone was talking about Plato's stupid shit
But that's wrong. Middle age thinking was dominated by Aristotle through Avicenna and Aquinas.

she really is

That you will never have it?

Wrong. He made the same mistake others in his mindset made by putting consciousness before existence. His entire epistemology is fucked from point 1.

you got anymore of those?

she also as a super qt boner inducing English accent

There's a crack on the bridge of the nose.

no it's not that

How old she is?

That's might be a reason why she still looking like a female and not turbo space marine.

well he was wrong wasn't he? about literally everything he said just there.
spain, portugal, greece, italy etc. are all shitholes with bad economies while U.K. Norway Germany etc thrive.

we also conquered Large swathes of asia. we are superior in every way you can imagine.

penelopee pernylwyn or something

Most likely had lice in his beard.

thank you user

21 or so, she's in college.

and it's mostly that she works out without roiding or cutting so she has no fat.

because if you mix a white (left) with a yellow (right) you get a hapa

Maybe it was true for his time, to some extent it can be true if you stretch the "truth" a bit. But I wouldn't look so deeply into what philosophers always has to say, mostly they just speak their mind without considering what's verifiable truth and what is not.

Jesus Christ, she's like a clydesdale.

Not wrong. You should really learn how to use logic before attempting to understand philosophy. Much of what Kant wrote is still used today. Go be a nigger somewhere else.

she is beefy for sure

would be creepier if they did.

She lives in the UK?
She's sort of like Jesus, but instead of redeeming all men, she redeems English women.
>tfw neet
>tfw I would never get her love
Fuck.

she's defo a qt3.14
good lord

but what's up with all the wigs?

yeah sure, but the present actually disproves him even at his time, we were always better we just needed a chance.

I think she just dyes it.
hhhhhhhhhhhng

>wigs
what

>Dark Eyebrows

Only slightly turned off.

He was a Grecophile who didn't shave his beard

I like the contrast but it would be nice if she were uber aryan instead of anglo

Fuck thought it was Marcus Antonius for a second

no, and i know how faggy this will sound but when she was mentioned ITT i did look for more info, this is where i got that picture
beside the fact i YLYL i dig that she boast's herself about the wigs on her tumblr and most of her pictures actually look like she's wearing one

pic related

He held essence to be metaphysical rather than epistemic (some recent Aristotle scholars dispute this, but traditional interpretations suggest this). This unfortunately leads to Platonic Idealism, and leads to certain contradictions in his theory, especially concerning concept formation. But, other than that, Aristotle was a genius, and probabaly the smartest man to ever live. Don't listen to postmodernists who try to discredit him.

Absolutely wrong. His entire argument negates certainty and limits man's ability to reason by placing constraints on what we are capable of understanding. He ended up contradicting himself several times over on nature, the mechanics of our minds themselves, and how we can use them. That it's popular today likely explains why there are so many backward-thinking morons on this planet right now. This is not a view that i hold all on my own. If you aren't looking at criticisms of his work alongside it, you're basing your argument on nothing. I've read his work, and have read criticisms of his work, it's a mess and he got quite a bit wrong because he had to over-complicate it all to justify it. He was full of shit.

Just out of curiosity, is there a vid or recording of this accent?
English has many accents, some are vile.
>tfw Welsh valleys accent
I hate my accent, but English people seem to like it. I dont know why.

Name one flaw you literally Kant

Essentially. Having the contrast colors does her no favors.

>her tumblr
>tumblr
Oh fuck no.

(You)

>Name one flaw
Diogenes was better

Kant's entire philosophy is based off of stolen concepts that he later attempts to refute. His "philosophy" gave birth to the cancer that modern philosophy has become.

Naturalism is fucking stupid and it's largely his fault.

dude i don't know the bitch
i was just looking for fappable pic
this is the first time i saw her in this fucking thread

pic related
"Back in london and my powergirl wig was waiting for me"

Pleb tier hairline

oh yeah she's batshit

she used to think she was a boy and everything.

cute as fuck though, I would not mind a similar model with which to put the babies in.

t. low test lanklet

You seem to not understand ancient greek mentality. They were not giving a backhanded "they might be savages but they are full of spirit ! they will be kangz" compliment, they were literally calling you subhuman.

For Greeks people west-north of them are savage subhumans, and south-east of them are effeminate-extremely civilized faggots. They alone share the best qualities from both europe and from asia. They have spirit but are not savages they don't chimpout like snowniggers , they are civilized but not as perfumed smelling persian aristocracy.

Read Aristotle, its basically your average Sup Forumstard level muh people is da best mentality

t. Luigi

fite me

moosefix.tumblr.com/post/149056273605/im-incredibly-tired-and-just-realised-that-filters

apparently I do not enjoy the english accent.

>London
All the flags are there.
>oh yeah she's batshit
>she used to think she was a boy and everything.
Fuck.
First it was goth girls, now /fit/ girls. Every woman I like is insane.

Not bad, but not cute either.

Not with those trips

Disgusting.

everyone would, everyone brother

only the histronic pretty one's

>tfw when you realise that bitch is living literary on easy mode

Could someone fix this fucking image and say "pluck" a chicken. Jesus, I get triggered every time.

>tfw fucked childhood makes for a bad brain
>tfw if I breed an asian they will either turn out god tier or schoolshooter
>tfw apparently only attracted to batshit crazy whites

literally 33% chance of nonschool shooter kids

Easy for him to say, when he lived on a latitude where you don't die of cold and starvation if you start spending your time jerking off and being a top tier philosopher instead of focusing on necessities for living.

diogenes of sinope wasn't even a philosopher

he was true Übermensch

alpha as fuck

yeah pretty women tend to do that.

>rugby player,
Ok, so she thought she was a boy. Well that, + female rugby player = gay.
I mean female rugby player = gay on it's own, but the boy stuff just adds to it.

I cant fap to this.

can you describe Christian ideals? I'm really curious as to if you're able to do this.

well she loves dick apparently and snapped out of the boy phase when she fell in love with some guy

try this

If Aristotle was so smart why is he dead?