Alright Sup Forums what is objectively the best Adult swim show?

alright Sup Forums what is objectively the best Adult swim show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xg29TuWo0Yo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>what is none of them?

Probably Space Ghost.

Or 12 oz. Mouse

My nomination goes to Venture Bros for being such an all-round great show

I love 12 Oz. Mouse but I don't know if I'd call it the best Adult Swim show.

Rick and Morty

Aqua Teen Hunger Force or Venture Bros.

THIS

the Holy Trinity of god tier AS

Venture Bro's
Metalpoclypse
ATHF

lesser tiers:

Sealab
Space Ghost
Home Movies
Xavier Renegade Angel
Lucy Devils Daughter
Your Pretty Face
Mission Hill
(some others that I probably missed or forgot)

gtfo

Rick and Morty is awesome

Gonna have to go with Rick and Morty

This but add squidbillies

Home Movies

Rick and Morty, cause it appeals to my tastes

Rick and Morty and Aqua Teen Hunger Force

Rick and Morty fills the void for Futurama and my fetish is science fiction shows, so I have to go with Rick and Morty.

I'm fine with that Trinity

What about Moral Oral or Harvey Birdman?

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Rick and Morty

Mike Tyson Mysteries is pretty fun desu

What about Rick and Morty?

Gotta go with Rick and Morty. Shit's really damn funny as hell!

Of the ones that aren't absolutely dead in the water, probably Mike Tyson.

Rick and Morty

Moral Orel
Or maybe
12 oz mouse

Metalocalypse

Drinky Crow

Coast to Coast premiered waaay before Adult Swim was a thing, I feel like saying that is an Adult Swim show is cheating even if it got episodes on Adult Swim first later on.

Honestly Venture Bros. is the best, but pic related is great and the first thing I thought of.

Moral Orel?
Also, pardon my newfagness, ATHF?

venture bros, I guess

Aqua teen hunger force.

Thanks,

Aqua teen hunger force ofc

ARISE CHIKEN

SG:CtC is practically the reason [as] was allowed to happen. To call that show anything But [as] would be criminal

Saul of the mole men! Atleast the plot kept me interested.

GOD TIER:

Space Ghost, ATHF, Metalocalypse, Venture Bros.

HIGH TIER:
Rick & Morty, Home Movies, Moral Orel, Harvey Birdman, Sealab, Mission Hill, Mike Tyson Mysteries, Boondocks (sans last season)

MID TIER:
Tim & Eric, Sealab 2021, Squidbillies, probably a lot of other shows/one offs

SHIT TIER:
Robot Chicken, Mr. Pickles,

Add Frisky Dingo to high tier.

>no one claimed Xavier as the best
Absolute plebs

I'm using reverse psychology on them.

>objectively
As in most well produced and put together? Probably Moral Orel or Venture Bros

Decker is kind of hilarious

>mid tier
>Tim & Eric, Sealab 2021, Squidbillies
Im gonna need you to not be that much of a faggot
All three of those show are for sure High tier

Harvey Birdman
Space Ghost
ATHF

maybe perfect hair

Xavier: Renegade Angel = Home Movies > Venture Bros. > Rick and Morty

Space Ghost Coast to Coast is one of the best things to air on television.

Aside from the cliffhanger, did Metalocalypse get the best send off?

Stroker and Hoop

I turned off my filter for Rick and Morty to witness actual discussion. That was a mistake.

FLCL
On Cinema
Xavier
this:
youtube.com/watch?v=xg29TuWo0Yo

>how did you feel when you went out to get pizza and let the holocaust happen

Venture Bros
Home Movies
Moral Orel
Superjail
Only 4 adult swim shows I can stand and also my 4 favourite cartoons ever

boondocks doesn't get enough love. one of the few non-shit animated recent American shows.

Best show? The text bumps

Comfy tier: ATHF
Feels tier: Moral Orel
Bro tier: Venture bros
Anime tier: FLCL
Runner up tier: Metalfuckingacofuckinglypse

but everyone has a personal fav anyway so

>not the scenery bumps

You're right, user. None of them are the best show because they're all the best show.

DAYTIME FIGHTING LEAUGE
RISKY NIGHTS

Venture bros.

> SHIT TIER:
>Robot Chicken
Hold up, nigga, it appears that you got shit taste.

Prove him wrong

Surprised only one other person mentioned Superjail. I gotta say Superjail for pure animation quality, and Moral Orel for literally everything else a cartoon can do right. I'm also going to say their 4:00 a.m. slot? I don't even know if it has a name. Sometimes they air this thing called Off the Air. Other times they air random shit like Too Many Cooks, This House Has People in It, Unedited Footage of a Bear, ect and I really really love the variety and experimentation of all of those one off specials.

Holy crap! Forgot to mention China, IL.

Saul of the Mole Men

My nigga!

"Please tell the creature that sustains itself on dogshit to stop eating dogshit"

Yeah, no. Fuck that noise. Not my fault that his tastes are so shit.

>Space Ghost, ATHF, Metalocalypse, Venture Bros.
>dogshit
Your argumentive skills are as good as your opinion

Rick and Morty. Don't care about the others.

Aqua Teen Hunger Force
The Eric Andre Show
Squidbillies
Tim and Eric

Can someone explain why they like ATHF? I've never thought it was funny.

So Adult Swim killed their daily live action and animation marathon streams to accomodate for Rick and Morty fans who were bitching about not being able to stream the show properly on the website

Damn. The marathon was how i went from family guy and robot chicken watching pleb to discovering all the old classic shows

Part of the humor revolves around the absurd things happening in front of their house, and how well the voice actors deliver their lines. The limited animation really adds to the low rent hood atmosphere of the show. Carl's house does look good, I wonder how he can afford it.

Xavier
Ozmo
Rick
Aqua Teen
Metalocalypse
Boondocks
Venture Bros
Moral Orel
Squidbillies
Mike Tyson

Any other answer in any other order reveals yourself as a pleb.

>No SGC2C
I will fight you.

Put it below Aqua Teen and this battle is settled.

Thanks, I guess I never really liked the character designs and could never look past them

Doesn't matter if that is where you discovered it, Mission Hill isn't an [as] show. WB made it.

Honestly if it aired on AS, I consider it part of the AS family. I mean they have fucking murals of all their shows from the first decade including Mission Hill down at their offices.

If this is true, then _objectively_ Family Guy is their best show. Nothing else pulls in nearly as many viewers.
It would also mean that Futurama and KOTH have to be considered as serious contenders.

most viewers =/= best show you idiot

It's the best at getting views and money