>Out This Week:
Doctor Aphra Annual #1 (Aug 23)

>Star Wars: Rebels - The Final Season
youtube.com/watch?v=-b7GAhnVwhA

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Behind the Scenes
youtube.com/watch?v=ye6GCY_vqYk

>Battlefront 2 - Behind the Story
youtube.com/watch?v=pryBP4K-_34

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RWkyxko3LRY&t=10s
hungry-ewok.ru/sw/all_books.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for Inferno squad

So we've pretty much confirmed Padme is a canon buttslut, so the only real question remains; Who was she a buttslut for? And how frequently was she a buttslut?

Gonna need answers ASAP.

fyi there's supposed to be a stream for battlefront 2 space battles in like 45 minutes, something to do with gamescom I believe

>Everyone raving about the Eclipse
>Livestreaming it everywhere
>Suddenly the Eclipse starts to happen earlier than predicted
>They go to the NASA scientists to ask why the moon's early
>"That's no moon."

Oh shit, I forgot about this

What about the single player, are they showing that too, or was that misinfo?

I heard Friday from somewhere

>a canon buttslut

wut

ciena a cute

Why is Ezra fondling another boy?

Post more artwork of book characters

How is the manga so far? I loved Lost Stars but I don't want to waste my time with an adaptation since I'm already so far behind with the canon.

I'm assuming the book takes priority right?

Isn't he supposed to wear a cape?

Correct, adaptations are always secondary to the original Canon source material, just by the nature of how adaptations will have to change or omit things to work in a different media..

Now now user you need to slowly introduce the ship to these heathens, you can't just jump into saucy pics right off the bat.

Fuck that there are better ships with the licence to jump right into saucy pics

the EA stream is on their twitch but its just some annoying marketing shill right now, should be star wars soon though

literally everyone
how do you think she got power so fast? her ass was pounded nonstop by everyone on Coruscant and Naboo. She had the tightest butthole in the core worlds.

Pablo confirmed padme is a top bumfun queen

>Seismic charges

>Ezra
What?

>space match set in the OT era
>era mixing is still there
fucking dropped

how new are you?

>Slave I has the Seismic Charge in BF2

its only heroes, and they're only placeholders for the alpha builds

>OT space battles being shown
FUCKING WHYYYYYYYYY
WE LITERALLY GOT ALL THAT SHIT IN THE LAST GAME
FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I didn't even realize this came out.

Is it any good? Any scans or should I just buy it?

tfw no qt autistic asian ISB agent to kiss

It's just a compilation of battles in the movies that we already know, or from TCW. Not worth the price and the horrid, giant size of the book. If you can get it from a public library near you temporarily, that would be the best option.

they only had like 5-10 minutes of stuff at all, we're getting PT and ST era stuff, confirmed in the trailer

They've been showing off non-stop PT stuff, and literally nothing from the ST era.

Showing off the Clone Wars and Maul is pretty hype for anybody who likes Star Wars, but when it comes to space battles, normies dont give a fuck unless they're looking at X-Wings and TIE's, so Dice are playing it safe here.

You can't silence me forever, Mods.

I will destroy you and your precious general.

*giggles*

I know that, my point was that they chose to show of OT shit instead of something genuinely new.
If I see one more X-Wing blowing up a TIE Fighter with the Millennium Falcon flying in I think I'm going to explode

>its only heroes, and they're only placeholders for the alpha builds
I really hope so user. Seeing this shit happening in a game that's going for authentic Star Wars battles just kills the immersion.

I was under the impression it went into details of the specific tactics and strategy that went into each battle. Does it just overview them, or does it actually give detailed information on things we can't figure out by just watching the movies?

that stream also showed off Imperial Arquitens Light Cruisers (with appropriate model changes from Republic Arquitens), TIE bombers and Y-wings, which were unplayable in original battlefront, and Maul's Scimitar and Poe's X-wing, and all that after the trailer showing off PT and ST stuff. Considering the short time we got to see the content, I'd say they handled eras pretty well.

90% of it is just what we see in the movies and shows. The rest is connecting details not immediately seen in those battles from past events in movies and shows to make the context make sense.

No pathetic manchildren are allowed in this thread~

>literally everyone

Gonna need a list of names, need to update the wook with this new info on Padme's buttslut status

Man that's a damn shame.

At least the Propaganda book gave insight on stuff and had some solid info in it. I was hoping it would be more similar to that

Is Forces of Destiny worth watching?

It was like this in the Alpha when clones and droids fought over Naboo, and the Republic had Han Solo and Rey as heroes and the CIS had Maul and Boba Fett. They're there to promote the content and to act as placeholders because most of the assets are lifted from 2015. The devs have made this clear - if cross-era stuff persists into release, it will only be a temporary stopgap to make sure all eras have equal available content, until such time as the new assets (e.g. Finn and Ahsoka) get patched in. The only intentional arena for cross-era battles is the Hero vs Villains mode which is all just about the hero battles in the first place.

No

Jesus Christ, are feminists actually ruining this franchise because it honestly seems that way to me.

Dennis has addressed this in various interviews, and on twitter.

He said that they only included cross-era in their marketing to reveal new heroes. At E3 it was Rey, ad this time it was Poe.

He also said that the decision to have cross-era for heroes is undecided, but it's a very big deal to them as multiplayer designers. He said they're launching the game with more OT heroes than PT/ST, due to them having heroes ready from their last game. Because of this, the OT maps would have much more hero variety.

Because of this, he said that IF they decide to keep the cross-era, it will only be for a small handful of gamemodes, and will be patched out after the PT DLC balances the roster if people are still vocally against it. He also said that to help this happen, the DLC will be entirely TCW/PT/ST-focused, with the goal being that every era of Star Wars will be satisfactorily represented with a huge variety in representation.

I agree that the games biggest draw is the immersive accuracy, but this is honestly the base case scenario I think.

It's what it is, though it's nowhere near as preachy as many were expecting. If I were to comment on it, I'd go 'meh'. Plus, it's not exactly a long loss of time.

Just the usual spammer. The ISB will deal with them shortly as always.

It's like 20 minutes of your time. Rey gets a bit of development, and more Ahsoka is always nice.

Just blow through it, its not going to hurt you.

So it was still preachy propaganda though?

Anakin (obv), Sheev, the royal court of Naboo, Boss Nass, Jar Jar, a bunch of Genonosians (though that was rape to be fair), Dooku.

Yes

No it wasnt.

Which one?

this one

Name one single thing he did wrong.

Neither

He didn't impregnate more women in the name of the Empire

Absolutely nothing. He can do no wrong.

>implying he didn't hardcore fuck Hera while she was imprisoned
>on her parents bed

>implying he didn't hardcore fuck Governor Pryce
ftfy

why the fuck would he ever stick his dick in that useless titbag when he can fuck a hot Twi'lek in her own family home

One of my favorite shots in the entire series. In general, Edwards did a really good job of making the Death Star legit frightening.

This fine gentlemen.

Also the real father of Luke and Leia.

It's not great but it's also not the SILLY BOYS THIS IS GRRL POWER TIME shitfest people were swearing it would be. They're just brief little adventures that happen to feature female characters. Harmless, but given the runtime there's not enough time to really make them interesting, so they're just kind of there.

Book was great - I love Iden.

>I WILL FINISH WHAT MY GRANDFATHER STARTED
>actually Ren we did some DNA tests turns out your grandpa was a banker
>THEN I WILL BE ONE AS WELL

It's hilarious to me that the "I am now Yoda" meme was actually gonna be a thing in The Phantom Menace at one point.

What?

>I AM HERE TO ARRANGE YOUR LOAN WITH THE BANK OF THE FIRST ORDER
>okay what is the interest rate?
>ORDINARILY IT IS A 16% RATE BUT DEPENDING ON YOUR CREDIT YOU MAY QUALIFY FOR A LOWER RATE
>okay great what do I need to show you
>IF YOU'LL PLEASE PROVIDE ME WITH YOUR LAST TWO PAYSTUBS AS WELL AS AN ACCOUNT STATEMENT FROM YOUR SAVINGS ACCOUNT
>yeah, I just have the savings account summary, can I come back with those paystubs?
>CERTAINLY, I WILL PUT YOUR CREDIT CHECK ON HOLD IN THE MEANTIME, GET THOSE TO ME AS SOON AS YOU CAN SO WE CAN GET YOU A GOOD INTEREST RATE

Three words user: BIG IMPERIAL TITS

There's a meme that at the end of ROTJ Luke was supposed to put Yoda's cloak and declare that he was now Yoda and turn into him or some dumb shit, I'm pretty sure it's a Sup Forums meme.

But at one point during the production of Phantom Menace Obi-Wan was actually the old Jedi and Qui-Gon the apprentice. The twist was that Obi-Wan would be killed by the Sith (pottery) and Qui-Gon would take his identity, becoming the Obi-Wan from the OT. This was another instance of the concept of dual identities that pervade TPM, as with the Queen and Palpatine. Lucas changed his mind presumably because it would be confusing an unnecessary.

The actual thing in ROTJ was Luke putting on Vader's helmet and declaring that he is now Vader (Kasdan actually thought this was a good idea). All other memes "I am now ____" are parodies of that.

Also literally the first time I've heard this story about Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan switching. Source? And don't say Sup Forums.

Oh fuck Snoke IS a Muun then
SNOKE IS PLAGUEIS CONFIRMED

The second half of your post sounds like bullshit because I follow BTS stuff closely and I have never heard anything like that before.

The first part of your post actually does stem from truth, beyond being a Sup Forums meme. Lawrence Kasdan (the hack who helped turn TFA into a shitshow) once suggested to Lucas that upon Vader's death, Luke should put on the mask and declare himself the new Darth Vader. Obviously this would have been insulting to Vader, Luke, and the audience, and would have ruined the movie. Lucas shot it down opting for the somber but happy ending we got.

Since then, the blame has been shifted to Lucas, and the line has become a small meme. Meanwhile Kasdan gets off scott-free, taking no responsibility for his shitty ideas because he wrote ESB so surely he knows Star Wars better than Lucas right? And people wonder why TFA was written so poorly.

Is Kasdan a hack that takes credit for all the good ideas in ESB that were actually Geroge's?

I mean, after TFA...

Isn't it funny that Kasdan's shitty idea that Lucas shot down basically turned into Kylo Ren?

Jesus.

Funny enough, the only one that came close was the Jyn short. The rest was just animated Star Wars

The story and bold ideas (big Hoth battle being the climax of act one rather than a traditional final act scene, Luke talking to a frog man in a swamp, Vader being Luke's father, ect) were ALWAYS Lucas's ideas.

Kasdan just happened to write ESB, and now all the "George Lucas was never good" idiots insist that Kasdan is the main reason ESB is so good.

The only thing Kasdan truly did amazing in ESB was the dialogue between Han and Leia, but TFA is evidence that even this was a fluke and Kasdan is a hack, because watching Leia and Han in TFA just made me fucking miserable, like their very souls were missing.

Hey Sup Forums
I drawned my fave Space Conflict characters for ya
It's Bober Fed and Count Dookers!

I read about it a long time ago, I can't remember where, but it was a lengthy article discussing the development of the Phantom Menace. IIRC this idea came between Obi-Wan as the sole Jedi and the Qui-Gon/Obi-Wan duo we see in the finished film. I believe the evidence came primarily from early storyboards.

I'll concede that it could be bullshit but I definitely read about it. If I find the source I'll post it.

Even then a lot of the Han and Leia dialogue was doctored by Carrie Fisher, who actually took a marker to the script and a lot of the stuff she changed ended up in the movie.

So Kasdan deserves even less credit than most people realize, but he himself has even bought into the hype that he's the one that made ESB and by extension all of Star Wars good.

user, I think you got memed.

Good work, now draw Surprise Ladder Snake

trusting Konstantine

Nah, I couldn't find the original source I read years ago, but according to a thread I found on TFN, it comes from the Storyboards book by JW Rinzler.

>According to the Art of Episode I book, it was at this point that Lucas began toying with the idea of making Obi-Wan the elder of the two Jedi, and (according to JW Rinzler in the Storyboards book) actually having him die at the end of the film. Qui-Gon would be the younger Jedi, and ultimately would take on his master's name, becoming the Ben Kenobi of the OT.

Anybody have scans?

WHEN THE FUCK IS THE NEXT LAST JEDI TRAILER COMING OUT?
FOR FUCK'S SAKE!

"I am NOT a committee!" is a god tier line so Kasdan is an alright man in my book

youtube.com/watch?v=RWkyxko3LRY&t=10s

> Poe's X-Wing in the OT era

this will never not trigger me.

>people still unironically believe the 'Now I am Darth Vader' ending was seriously considered even though the context of it is Lucas and Kasdan joking around thinking of stupid shit to put into the movie

Except Kasdan actually liked it

Lucas was just joking around coming up with dumb shit, but Kasdan thought it was a good idea

>getting mad at a thread that's commenting on its meme status

hungry-ewok.ru/sw/all_books.htm

Except he didn't. They laughed after it and Kasdan sarcastically said something like "You know that's a great idea!"

I never thought I'd see a Kasdan Defense Force but there it is