Western civilization fucked up. Your suts are more powerful than your men...

Western civilization fucked up. Your suts are more powerful than your men. Your men are mentally castrated and feminized. Your "culture" has deteriorated into materialistic hedonism and anti-intellectualism. Your spirituality has faded away...

But don't worry, western bros. We muslims come to save you. We will reinstall morality and give meaning to your life again. We'll fix the women problem and get you back on track to enjoy a great culture.

lol good one.

I don't sex vagina, only straight man butt (because it's not gay if you like sex with butt with person of straight)
I like german ass very much. Man from germany always come to me and say "Put your penis in my anus" and i put penis in german ass and german man alwas cums and i cum. You can feel very tight around german ass, it's like german ass makes you a glop glop with hand to your penis but with hand. It feel good.

Now i very sad because no german man anymore. Just brown man in Germany and he say "Put your penis in my german anus" but he is very black skin so i don't believe and not german man don't like butt straight sex

Actually receptive to this.

I'm not gonna lie, the thought of converting has tempted me. But if I converted I wouldn't truly believe, because the christian god is the true god. I'd rather fight to make Christianity better, the way it used to be.

You are right in a way

Muslims are punishment for immorality, atheism, leftism and materialism.

I worship none of those I am immune to your negro 'culture' However you are doing Gods work on the sinful.

>the problem is underneath your piety you are almost as bad as them

b-but muh video games and anime

The christian image of god was fucked up by neoplatonism. Take the red pill and read the true word of god - in the holy qur'an.

everywhere I go in my hometown I see turkroaches and mudslimes. it doesn't matter where you look you mostly see women with headscarves. worst of all they are all dressed bitchy and have tons of make-up on their ugly shit faces. if Islam promises those women with their two faced morals I can't see how that could be better than the western culture that prospered thousand of years until mudslimes came allong

sage

>Quran (33:37) - "But when Zaid had accomplished his want of her, We gave her to you as a wife, so that there should be no difficulty for the believers in respect of the wives of their adopted sons, when they have accomplished their want of them; and Allah's command shall be performed."

>Quran (33:50) - "O Prophet! surely We have made lawful to you your wives whom you have given their dowries, and those whom your right hand possesses out of those whom Allah has given to you as prisoners of war, and the daughters of your paternal uncles and the daughters of your paternal aunts, and the daughters of your maternal uncles and the daughters of your maternal aunts who fled with you; and a believing woman if she gave herself to the Prophet, if the Prophet desired to marry her-- specially for you, not for the (rest of) believers; We know what We have ordained for them concerning their wives and those whom their right hands possess in order that no blame may attach to you; "

>Quran (33:51) - "You may put off whom you please of them, and you may take to you whom you please, and whom you desire of those whom you had separated provisionally; no blame attaches to you; this is most proper, so that their eyes may be cool and they may not grieve, and that they should be pleased"

>Quran (66:1-5) - "O Prophet! Why do you ban (for yourself) that which Allah has made lawful to you, seeking to please your wives?... Allah has already ordained for you, the dissolution of your oaths"
wew lad

No it wasn't. Take your 'Islamwissenschaften' degree and wipe your ass with it. That's the only thing it's good for, you barbarian scum.

Trust me nothing makes us Muslims more happy than restore the old christian value. And not the reformed ones that was delibaretly derailed by (((you know who))). Have you seen the Iraqi Army liberating the church in Mosul and restoring it from the isis grip? If by any chance you convert to Islam that way you can but you need more knowledge if you feel like you not truly believe. You need to believe like deep inside you before you convert or it might not help you. Either way Imam Mahdi (PBUH) and Isa (Jesus) (PBUH) will come back. We will witness the greatness of God in the end and what he has in store for us. Stay safe.

Matthew. Mark. Luke and John are the literal words of God.

Literally your eternal funeral if you vilify Jesus

Turn the other cheek, cuck.

Islam denies Christ and persecutes defenceless Christian were every it goes

Your religion is the work of Satan

>if you criticize them, they win
Norway yes!

Tfw no more tight pink boipucci to fuck. Why even live?

You will be turning in the lake of fire for eternity unless you repent.

Nice Try Ahmed.

Your civilization never did anything but burn down libraries and regurgitate Roman/Greek philosophy.

Go fuck a goat you muslim shits. Your entire religion is based off of some backward ass medival fucking death-cult.

Thank your Saudi-overlords for that shit.

>hurr durr muh guilt
This is why christianity is so cucked. Because your whole cult is based on guilt bullshit. Now go feel guilty for being a white male. It's what your paradoxical caricature of a god demands from you.

What Islamic country is "prosperous"?

Germany, Sweden, France, UK, Belgium, Netherlands

Except they all became prosperous pre-Islam.

Guilt towards God, not towards other people. If you deny that you owe God than you are literally just a hybris spouting atheistic faggot. But how else would you turn a child rapist ring into something that is officially accepted other than hiding it under the disguise of religion?

I feel no guilt, I accept all men are sinners and can only be saved through Jesus Christ.

No amount of guilt can save you from Judgement

'white guilt' is in fact a liberal/satanic perversion of Christianity

Any who feel 'guilt' are even more depraved than muslims and jews, if that were possible

yeah, please do that
but more aggressively you know, so that the west can reinstall a morality bringing H-bomb on Mecca
that ought to give meaning to your lives like never before

You mean the isis, al qaida, fsa and the trillionaire wahabi salafist sunnis in saudi arabia right? I dont associate with them not a single bit. Dont just let your anger speak. Use common sense.

You are true intellectuals indeed. /sarcasm

Kill yourself disgusting faggot shitskin inbred smelly monobrow manlet