Poor Ethan...

poor Ethan. All this guy wanted is to get laid by a girl with a nice rack and he gets morphized by morty because of Summer's feels.
he just likes big titties and he got punished.
literally /ourguy/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4DO7eQGSvqE
youtube.com/watch?v=Azg3KgErIR0
youtube.com/watch?v=a3cm-1-m1Z8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I mean I get the show plays fast and loose with morals but when shit like this happens it kind of just makes the family seem like a bunch of vindictive cunts, even Morty. Ethan was an ass but he didn't deserve that.

>he's a tits guy

Reminder that he was molested as a kid and it still hurts him when he thinks about it.

Men aren't allowed to want things or have standards anymore. Only women can pick and choose their sexual prospects. Men have to take what they're given and thank their lucky stars that any woman alive wants to lounge around their house eating all their food and taking their money.

In an alternate world Summer didn't fuck up her boobjob and everyone got what they wanted.

Infinite number of Ethans.

Fucking up just one doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things.

When you don't really value your own life, because you can be easily replaced by another version of yourself. Other people's lives don't really matter unless you make yourself believe they matter. Like if they look like your family.

If he wanted to get laid could've gone raw on summer. Titty girl was a slim chance to get a handjob.

Summer probably wanted to be mounted or ravaged in the forest.

So it's kinda his fault

Really makes you wonder why so many men end up wanting to fuck traps.

He dared to like a girl for physical reasons.

Meanwhile it's okay for Summer to cheat on him.

This is what modern liberals believe.

/thread

but Titties!

You're all pussies that aren't relied on by your families or you'd know morty was in the right

>he gets morphized by morty
What happened exactly. Too lazy to watch the episodes.

>Reminder teenage boys are shit and probably said some nasty vile shit to Summer which made her act like a shit girl.

explain. Why is a hedonistic lifestyle with the hottest women wrong? especially when they broke up a while ago. Hell summer was in a relationship with a buff mad max guy in S3 e2. He should be allowed to date big titty girls without his ex and her family bothering her. Rick lives s hedonistic lifestyle and it's presented ad being OK

It's not cheating if it's in a parallel universe,especially one where he does not exist!

Also Summer dates a lot but she doesn't really have a boyfriend.

>a bunch of vindictive cunts

That's exactly what they are.

i honestly thought morty did it to ethan cause he ruined his rick free day rather than what he did to summer. I think he just used summer as a way to justify his actions.

>You're all pussies that aren't relied on by your families or you'd know morty was in the right

I don't like big tits though

love them. the bigger the better. live with it stupid bitch.

>Dumps someone
>get's horribly mutated by the person's brother as revenge

What the fuck happened to Rick and Morty, this kind of justice only used to happen to people like child molesters. Now it happens to people who dump the main characters (albeit for shallow reasons, but does that REALLY constitute ruining their entire life for something you will get over?)

the show is now shit and dead, don't bother

the irony here is it was established that Ethan was a victim of child molestation

Cowtits are trash

what the fuck man

this

female wrighters

too much phoenix wright.

There is no greater crime than making a white girl upset, user.

Morty best Brother of the years

>caring about chads

what the fuck happened to this board

I dropped Rick and Morty some time ago. How fucked up was his fate on a scale of 1 to Batman Beyond?

After-credits scene was monster-Ethen stumbling away in pain after being disfigured.

I know right? Ethan had a troubled past, he at least deserves a big boob girl to make him happy

This show somehow keeps getting shittier and shittier

I bet he dumped Summer not because of her tits, but because of her fetish for watersport.

>be Ethan
>get molested as a child
>go through life scarred by this event
>get a girlfriend whose grandfather is a mad scientist
>dump her
>get horribly painfully mutated by her brother
>a fate worse than death
>all for dumping his sister

Wanting something is not tantamount to deserving something and worse things have happened to better people.

This, Morty should've shrunk the other girl's tits

Yes but every man deserves a girlfriend with big baps

>watersport
???

Don't forget you have an amusement park of people inside you who also got bigger

When the aliens that changed their memories made a memory of them in an elevator she peed her self. And the alien couldn't create a negative memory. She liked it.

>liking ass more than tits

I'm sure you prefer fucking other men anyway you fart gargling pleb

What looks better, a girl with no ass and big tits, or a girl with no tits and a big ass?

>when you realize that an actual Nazi got off better in this show than a person who objectified women
>same goes for that jellybean child rapist guy
>and the alien serial killer who literally eats babies

I thought people were being retarded when they blamed the fact that the new writers were female. Now I'm not so sure

Harmons white knighting will not stop.

>We just don't have anything in common anymore Summer

a girl with no ass and no tits

>girl with no ass and big tits
This, small asses are great so long as they aren't flat

He didn't even do it specifically because the other girl had big titties. Summer was just depressed and didn't know the reason, so her negative body image issues took control and made her believe the only reason he'd break up with her is the difference in tit size. He probably broke up with her because her family is fucked up and she became a huge bitch after her parents' divorce, huffing enamel and cheating on him with bucket head guys.

He's not going to get fixed before the series ends, is he?

Who gives a shit? Every week you guys are complaining about some mundane garbage that doesn't matter. First you were mad that there were women writers, now there is an episode written by a man and you're still trying to pick out some pseudo, nonexistent feminist theme so you can be triggered.

It's a cartoon where people are killed in the dozens every episode. Some little kid shot his sister in this one. That's fine but it's not ok when some background character gets mutated for some pettype reason? It's a cartoon where terrible things happen constantly. More importantly, it's a cartoon. Yeesh

>Every week you guys are complaining about some mundane garbage that doesn't matter

You're right user, this doesn't matter, nothing matters, wubba lubba dub dub and stuff

>Some little kid shot his sister in this one.

That was an accident and it still wasn't fine, Morty mutated Ethan out of spite just because Summer is emotionally unstable

If you objectify women, you're literally worse than murderers and rapists.

>trying to pick out some pseudo, nonexistent feminist theme so you can be triggered.

user

A Nazi got a better punishment, he only got his ass kicked

A child molesting alien got it better, he died quickly

A baby eating alien serial killer got it better, he died quickly

A man who objectified Summer (as points out that might not even be the case). Has a fate worse than death

You get the message that they believe that liking tits is worse than being a baby eating serial killer, a Nazi or a child molester

>No one even mentions the heart attack of the neckbeard rich guy off-screen.

People old and young die all the time. It doesn't make it less of a tragedy but it also doesn't mean that we are obligated to care about them all.

This is a resort that seems to point towards one of Rick's more generous endeavours, an amusement resort with immortality. But someone's always complaining. In this case the making if warlords into wage slaves is so terrible that it requires his death.

>Rick lives s hedonistic lifestyle and it's presented ad being OK
It really is not.

Did anyone get the impression he might've honestly dumped Summer less for the tits and more because they really didn't have much in common with each other and Summer was just projecting her insecurities onto Ethan

I mean Summer was ranting in the garage about him not appreciating her taste in French cinema and opinion on carbon taxes, but with the tiddy chick they're just having a casual talk about the origin of the word "smore" and having a laugh

The entire planet was croneberged because morty wanted to roofie the girl of his dreams.

I hardly think the message is that it's about some political or commensurate cosmic punishment.

You tell the universe, you are significant.
The universe replies to say that doesn't obligate it to do anything

Everyone in that bloodline destroys any life they touch.

Why the hell are you suprised? Why the hell are any of you surprised? The show been going this road since season one. Rick is a fucking asshole and he kills people for stupid reasons, Morty spends way too much time with him, it was just a matter of time for him to show this kind of behavior.

All fucking threads are the same "this season is bad" this season is just like any other and you guys been complaining about them all since season 1, just stop watching already then.

Yeah a lot of people in the show don't deserve what happens to them. When you say shit like this it makes me think you don't understand the show or its humor, which is pretty fucking sad considering how obvious it is.

So do you think he'll get turned back at some point? That would've made things better probably.

And he shot Rick out of spite with the intention of killing him. The whole family is fucked up. They already put an amusement park inside Ethan anyways.

>crying this hard over an [adult swim] cartoon

we pity Ethan for being in such a shit show

Summer cheated on him with the Mad Max guy; she even married him while still apparently dating Ethan.
At least Ethan had the decency to break up with her before seeing other people, but I guess that doesn't matter to Morty

>this show is too mean-spirited for Sup Forums now
Kek

The very, very first episode had Rick freeze a random high schooler that happened to be bullying Morty and left him for dead.

Morty's turning into Rick with his warped sense of justice. The tiniest slight against his family can be repaid with the worst cruelties he can think up. Because it's within his power and the universe is not fair.

At least he had it coming. It's funny to watch him freeze and get shattered because he thought he could stab Morty and get away with it because his family was rich. He was an asshole and got what he deserved.

At the very least they could've made Ethan say something like "I don't date flat chested bimbos" or something to make him unlikable.

>What the fuck happened to Rick and Morty, this kind of justice only used to happen to people like child molesters.
You'd be incorrect.

It's not that it's mean spirited but a teenager was punished with a fate worst than death simply because he acted like a teenage boy. A Nazi only got punched twice but Ethan had to be turned into a mutant freak in a painful way just because of tittes.

>At least he had it coming. It's funny to watch him freeze and get shattered because he thought he could stab Morty and get away with it because his family was rich. He was an asshole and got what he deserved.
There was no fucking moral involved it was just "Ha ha the cliche high school bully got frozen".

It was also an accident

No it wasn't, Rick simply didn't care that he killed a kid.

There didn't need to be a moral. It was funny watching him die because he was an asshole.

Yeah, it also happened to a guy threatening to slice up a teenager way younger than him. Not really helping your point, here.

Rick only froze him, which is something Ricks do all the time
Rick wasn't the one who knocked him over and shattered him.

YOU AREN"T SUPPOSED TO CARE

How have you watched this show for so long and not gotten this? Morty isn't a "good guy", none of the main characters are.

youtube.com/watch?v=4DO7eQGSvqE
youtube.com/watch?v=Azg3KgErIR0
youtube.com/watch?v=a3cm-1-m1Z8

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to have a vagina, Sup Forums?

>Ethan
>Molested by his own brother
>Has a theme park inside his own body
>Has a shitty relationship with Summer
>Is now a disfigured mutant

Yeah, real fuckin' chad material there you absolute mong.

It's called dark humor.

I thought Morty was just going to shrink his penis.

The dark part I can understand. Where's the humor? Dark humor exists, it's a real thing that can be done right. This is not an example of dark humor done right.

>Lol let's continually torture an innocent character throughout our series
>Well made dark humor

pick one

Actually yeah and THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT

I thought Morty was going to shrink the other girl's boobs.

>people forgot when Rick freeze one guy in the school

Dark Humor is Jerry getting crapped on because he's a spineless coward who preys on the emotions of others.

This thread has autism

>we're not allowed to feel a teeny bit of sympathy for a simple, troubled teenage boy who likes to titties
are you faggots? we're not weeping over his death, but we see a common man in this guy. a simple guy who likes big boobies. So of course we'd discuss his demise. Sup Forums always loved big tits and big asses

Rick specifically said he was going to be fine, he died on accident

>it's not my fault the kitten I left on the highway was run-over!

How was he supposed to be un-froze?

If it makes you feel better, no matter how society is arranged, and no matter how women act, they still won't want you.

How do things normally unfreeze when left in room temperature?

oh fuck off if you took that rant seriously. jerry is just as abused as ethan is.