Closeted Trump Supporters

Who else here lives in a fucking liberal city?

I go to school at UT in motherfucking Austin and everyone here is even more anti-Trump than all this CTR shilling here. The only comfort I have is that half of the student body is also opposed to the Clinton. I'm just hoping that they're like me and keeping their support a secret.

There are a few people who wear their MAGA hats, but every time I've seen them they were being essentially bullied by the liberal shitheads. It's fucking bullshit living in a place like this. I thought this was America.

It's a good thing no one questions who I'm voting for anyway because I'm a mestizo, but whenever I'm asked I just answer some meme answer like Johnson or Stein, though I don't forget to drop minor redpills on the Clinton Foundation or Wikileaks.

Please reassure me that there are better places than this. This can't be the future of America.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
youtube.com/watch?v=4Q714fz3Cu4&t=3s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I live in Ann Arbor have a Trump sticker on my car. I don't get any shit though because I am Asian.

Yeah I'm the same, living in a liberal shithole, but voting for Trump.

I just say I'm not voting for anyone because they're all so bad. A lot of Bernie fans around here, so they can latch on to that message too.

I was in living in Austin till a few months ago and I wore my MAGA hat everywhere, nothing too bad happened except some surprised looks. I dgaf either I was dropping truth bombs everywhere I went. Only time I took of my hat was if i ordered food, however I put it back on once I got my food.

>I'm a mestizo

You ought to be more public about your support for Trump if you like him so much. You are non-white which allows you to penetrate the liberal cognitive dissonance mind shield.

Red pilling people is 100x easier.

I can't think of any candidate ever to be more eligible for a silent majority. People are scared of publicly liking Trump, but they all love him privately.

I'm pretty sure if I wore a MAGA hat around here, I wouldn't get as much shit as his white supporters, but I'd get called an uncle tom or some shit like that. To them, every mestizo is from Mexico and is an immigrant.

I wear my MAGA hat in San Francisco, nobody bothers me. Color me pleasantly suprised.

>I thought this was America.
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA DAS REAL FUNNY GRINGO

>get called an uncle tom

Just fucking do it; you only lose with people who aren't worth your time anyways and you gain respect from people who are self-aware.

Forgot to mention I'm a spic.

I live in fucking TORONTO and I'm open about wanting Trump to win. You're just a pussy.

>Allowing yourself to be bullied by liberal college faggots.

God you Trump betas are the saddest bunch of pussies I've ever heard of.

Anna arbor mi is the fuckin hippy bolt hole. Those libfucks can spend their whole lives in that city sheltered from the rest of the world and they get retarded.

Print out some stuff like this post them around.

If you cannot confront them directly, you can at least agitate them indirectly

or this

Another thing I want to add is that when people see a Mexican trump supporter (or any "oppressed" class), it increases the probability that they will vote Trump.

It adds a small factor to their mental arithmetic, "well if this guy likes Trump maybe I was wrong." It bolsters hope and encourages get out the vote.

That's why I have a sticker on my car because dozens of people see it every single day and reminds the people who are hiding that Trump supporters exist.

>It's a good thing no [gringos] question who I'm voting for anyway because I'm a mestizo
they put salmon in the fish tacos

Why do you have to say "liberal city"?
You could say
>Who else here lives in a fucking city?

All cities are liberals you mong, they are filled with hundreds of thousands of people who have no sense of community but try to compensate it by virtue signalling so others like them.

fucking pussy
you deserve bullying
you just comply with the strategy of the enemy, you are like racist who sucks big black cock just becouse he doesn't want to look like a racist
you either fight for what you believe, or you just don't believe in it
be honest

I think only my parents, who are pretty redpilled, are the only ones who know I'm voting Trump.

My friends will probably not vote or they're like me and just silently in support of Trump. Everyone else is a hillshill but they're too lazy to vote.

I live in Asheville.
This was the first for trump came to town.
Funny thing is that until last week I hadn't seen a single hillary sign.
Tons of trump on vehicles and in people's yards. Then bam tons of hillary everywhere but none in people's yards. They were on street corners, medians, by the fence at the airport, sides of the road where there wasn't an apparent owner. It's like they hired someone to just drive out and put up signs.

>live in Hawaii
>going Trump after leaks
>most of the normies like Hillary
>only the chemistry majors like Trump
>gotta gas them all
>in a position of authority to tutor normies
>during breaks I tell them about all the leaks and shit that come out
>they think I'm super smart, got over a dozen people asking for what else has been coming out
>feels good

Get to convince people not to vote Hillary. Doing my part. Sup Forums.

When would a racist be sucking a big black cock?

We are the silent majority. Make sure to vote. They won't see it coming.

Defending him in Europe is fun as well.

>I don't understand how a woman could even ever vote trump he's such a sexist
>I'd vote trump
>*shocked silence*
>don't pretend our politicians are any better, plus I don't want CETA. Do you want CETA?
>*silence*
>Also, I'm not big on war with Russia
>That's a lie
>Why did we send troops to the Russian border then
>*silence*
>If Clinton wins, we're going to war.
>But...but he said mean things and he's racist
>So?
>Hillary will win away.
>Not sure, Trump won early voting in Florida
>*silence and end of discussion*

I feel your pain. I'm Hispanic living in Philadelphia and go to school at a very liberal public school in a shitty part of philly (easy to guess where).

What's worse is my roommates are lefties too and constantly have msnbc on and eat up anything HRC and the media throws at them.

I hate liberals so much. I just want to execute each one of them but that would make us no better than those cucks if we resort to violence too.

Stay strong friend.

MAGA

>Austin.
>surprised that it's cuck central

Last time I went to Austin for work, it was full of hipsters and millenial fags.

Never again.

>you either fight for what you believe, or you just don't believe in it
This.
Go hard or go home OP. If Trump wins, you'd be that cool guy who stood among the haters, if Trump loses you would look like the biggest piece of shit on the planet.

Do it OP you have everything to win but nothing to lose!

This OP, miamifag here, I voted for trump but i pretty much laid my head low.

>not closeted
>le liberal friends hate trump
>most don't like hillary either
>they make jokes about trump thinking I'll get mad or something
>they can't handle that I can joke about trump and still vote for him

Liberals are weird

Hurry up and graduate and move to Houston or dfw

Definitely true but libtards can't be redpilled. They're forever cucks. They'll just claim racism and call you uninformed and a traitor.

If you're not white, especially if you're not a white male over 30, you should feel extra safe speaking up for Trump. Do it. You could help things 1000 times more easily than an average white guy can.

I live in Chicago, right by Obama's former chief of staff (and our mayor), Rahm Emanuel. Even so, there is almost zero indication around here that Clinton is running. The only bumper sticker I saw in my neighborhood today was for Obama 2012. There were a ton of Obama and Bernie stickers in the past.

I have a new car and I haven't put a Trump sticker on it. The Left is filled with vandals. There's a news article up right now about them setting fire to things. However, I speak freely at work about my support for Trump.

The black people I work with are cool with my choice, and they seem interested in talking about it, but the white people jump IMMEDIATELY to the racist card. A girl I've known for years said I was "literally a racist" just because I told her I was supporting Trump in the election.

Familiarize yourself with just one or two issues and you can destroy the arguments of almost anyone on the Left. All they can do against even a few facts pro Trump, it seems, is get red in the face and repeat words like, "racist" and "moron" and "bankruptcies."

No offense man, but the way you had laid out your greentext makes it seem like a "reddit nothing ever happened post".
It seems too superficial, like you're portraying yourself as that confident manly man who's always right, while the other people are constantly tripping over themselves carelessly while unknowingly securing the victory for you.

It seems made up. Shorten it, make it sound like they have an actual argument and you're golden.

No one gives a fuck about you thoigh, but thanks for being on the right team.

>youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

WAKE UP EVERYONE YOU CAN

VIRAL

SPREAD

MIRROR

LESS THAN TWO WEEKS LEFT

I live in a city thats probably 80% conservatives and still have to keep support for trump low key because of how loud and outright abusive the other 20% is.

LMFAO. I've lived in Dallas for 15 years now.

If any of you stupid motherfuckers think *TEXAS* is your home, you're fuck wrong. Dallas already looks like Mexico 2.0 and niggerville in the majority of the metroplex.

I can go walk down the street all over dfw, and hear a fuck ton of random languages.

Texas is not for white people. If you stay, you will be forgotten and overrun. It's already happening you stupid niggers.

This isn't contribution to the thread, mate.
Make your own damned threads, don't derail others.

If you think you are living in a liberal city, I'm happy to tell you I go to UC Berkeley.

Just had a standard reddit conversation with a fucking queer in Richmond about Trump.
He used the racist, sexist lines.
Blew him out of the water, he didn't even know about the Pagliani nor Podesta emails.
Didn't know about the fraud to defeat Sanders
Didn't know how the US created ISIS.
Didn't know about the pay for play while she was Secretary of State

Said he would rather vote for corruption over racism.
What a fucking queer

Nah, the thing was more that other women were gobsmacked, as I'm a woman supporting Trump, hence the just falling silent bit. And literally the only arguments were "he's a sexist pig and a racist".

A friend of mine always takes his MAGA hat off when he gets food too. We live relatively close to the mexican boarder so there are quite a bit of mexican cooks.

If Hawaii goes red I'll remember this post, user.

checked

also yeah, even though I'm a big Trump fan I can laugh at well made jokes or parodies about him

Browardfag here. I thought I lost my chance to register because they lost it in the mail. But it came eventually and I can't wait to MAGA!

What a fucking moron
Texas never was and never will be a white state
We were founded by mexicans and whites, and we had a large slave population.
Dallas is no different.
At best the only substantial change is we have more pakistanis and koreans now.

Still vote red everywhere but the deep inner city, and that may change this year, since obama and the dems pissed off the dpd so badly.

You're isolated in a bubble right now.

Universities are a lost cause. There's been an uprising in the young conservatives movement, which has embraced the God Emperor hardcore, but for the most part, the cucked professors and University administration pushes establishment liberalism and these sheep follow their dogma.

Outside of that bubble, the God Emperor has rallied tremendous support behind him, most true conservatives and now he is working on the working class population and based on that support, he is surging ahead in most of the swing states and even some traditional blue states.

I can only hope that over time, this political revolution inspires colleges to stand up for conservative ideas in terms of the free market and anti-regulatory measures and moves away from the cancer that it has now.

And don't worry about your state friend, Blue Texas is just a bad meme that CTR is pushing :-)

Just come out, call them rape-defenders. Hillatry defamed Bill's victims even after he was impeached. She got a child rapist off of charges. Tell them to be proud of supporting pedophilia. My favorite is to tell them that Communism has killed more people than the holocaust. That triggers the shit out of those cucks.

Also Austin closet centipede. Finally broke the news to my girlfriend that I was. Voting Trump. She took it well and may be slowly redpilling. At the least I think I got her to vote Johnston or stein.

i got yelled at by an amigo for a trump sticker on my car. i laughed at him and it made him even more mad

A boy can dream

Kansas City here.
Liberal haven in between two red states.

Are you saying you'd stoop to their level and fight too?

Makes you no better than them which is why we just stay calm and stay away. There's no point in fighting with irrational people, and I'm sure you're just some oussy that's never even been in a fight trying to be edgy on Sup Forums

Go back to Sup Forums with your gay self faggot.

I tend to think people that can't joke about their beliefs don't have a confident grasp on their beliefs thus any joke about it appears to them to be an attack on their beliefs

If you are well versed and have reasons to support your candidate a joke about them isn't going to bother you, if you are just voting for your party cause they are on your team then you will be upset when people confront you with humorous observations or criticisms

Stay strong, OP. You're not the only red-pilled one here.

Austinite here. I live in Travis Heights and in the last few weeks I've seen Hillary signs pop up everywhere. People here are just hipster bandwagoners who typically move here because it's the cool thing to do and the same is true of their politics. They are so brave dogpiling on people with opposing beliefs. I wouldn't sweat it too much any time a city starts getting cool normies swarm to it and fuck it all up.

Miami-fag here. I went out and voted for Based Trump the other day. I never knew Cubans were so awesome. They fucking love Trump. I lived in California so long that I think I had a slanted impression of latinos in general. I guess it is just stupid illegal burritos that hate republicans (even though I knew quite a few legal Mexican Americans that were traditional conservatives). But, my God, Cubans are some of the most passionate supporters of Trump. It's really amazing.

Wow, nice tower! I bet a guy could get a really nice vantage point up there!

Was he being a bad hambre

Yeah, it was the first (or one of the first) city to legalize weed in city limits. Definitely libs there, but MI as a whole I believe will go for Trump, it's tough to say, cuz all that are on my Facebook are sjw cunts and faggots. I'm friends with like two...sjw types, but they don't strangle you with their beliefs.

I have mexican friends so I can never admit it

Mestizo shit skin here too

I too am a closet Trump supporter living in Austin. I try my best to not say it because I have been shunned for being some type of Hispanic version of an uncle Tom. I am the son of illegal immigrants who worked hard to get their citizenship. I'm sure there are better places than Austin, but at least know, you are not alone brother.

I'm fucked up in the head or stupid and have one real friend so I say whatever I want. I work with illegals and niggers. The nigs tell the spics I'm racist cuz I like Trump

>but MI as a whole I believe will go for Trump, it's tough to say

Remember that the pollsters had Clinton +20 points during the primaries because they failed to realize that Bernie was popular among millennials, among other bad assumptions.

youtube.com/watch?v=4Q714fz3Cu4&t=3s

>pssst

rock on brother, help the cause since broward more democrat than any other county in florida.

same here man.

>tfw black with a tiny trump sticker in Miami FL

Nope everyone knows i'm a trump fan, Even my relatives that are still in college.

I go to school in Dallas and have gotten really shocked looks when I wear my "Putin-Trump Western Alliance 2016" shirt around.
t.russian in burgerland

This, on my way to school I pass by a cuban neighborhood and I saw 5 trump signs.

I'm sorry m8, Austin is a fucking hell hole. The only good thing about the city is the food. I'm so glad my gf is moving back up to DFW with me. It took a year of redpilling to undo all the brainwashing her cultural marxist "friends" and coworkers did to her.

you got friends here buddy

I live in an old run down liberal city... However, the Trump rally was HUGE here! Larger than Bernies and Clintons combined.

Those who study the Hard Sciences support Trump as they actually use their brain compared to those who study the humanities.

Albany, NY
As fucking liberal as it comes. All of my friend who are Trump supporters at work literally have to go in a separate room because people just start calling us racist/sexist

The shit is this crap, a whole thread of cucks. This is fight snowflake, get out there and fight...Trump 2016!

I go to college in San Antonio and it is the same stupid bullshit here
DESU wouldn't surprise me if Texas swing blue
Fuck millennial libtards

What's up FLbro? 561 here... What's the feel like down there? In PBC, I see way more support for Trump than cuntface.

It's probably not that your friends are Mexican, it's that your friends are low-IQ or leftist-indoctrinated.

Talk to the smart friends and you might be surprised that they agree with you. There are a lot of closeted Trump supporters. Even if you're in a solid blue state, like I am, be sure to vote and try your best to have at least three other people you know vote Trump.

Get the fuck out of there! Now! Massive EQ incoming bro!

NoVA here, the place that might make Trump lose Virginia because of all the spics.

I go to school in Toronto. I still talk with friends about how I support Trump, but I'm not open about it otherwise.

Worst was on Monday when I was stupid enough to go to a "Perspectives on the American election" workshop. I knew it was going to be bad, but Hitler himself would have gotten fairer treatment.

Being a Trump supporter is like being a homosexual in the 50s. We truly are an oppressed people.

I'm in Austin too, and I'm so fucking over this city. I've been here 5 years originally from a big city in the mid-Atlantic so I've been dealing with loony liberalism all my life, I can't take it anymore. I've been a Trump supporter since the beginning, always felt he was the only chance for actual change since he made all the correct people upset. I've convinced 2 other people to MAGA; one of them convinced several more he knows. Problem is we are all white males and therefore irrelevant in 21st century America.

At present I am making plans to buy a farm in one of the last bastion of white America areas like West Virginia or the Ozarks and ride this shit storm out.

Place is full of disillusioned Bern victims and most caribbean blacks here are hard Left because of the bennies, or they simply don't care to vote

feels bad man

I live in Minneapolis and see these goddamn shillary signs in yards. drives me nuts these they don't even give a fuck that Obamacare premiums are going to sky rocket.

Young Republicans are massively unsupportive of Trump, at historically low levels. Old people who are soon to die are his primary support base.

West Ashevillain here

No one was voting for shillary until the DNC really decided to try and convert those bernouts. Now all the bumper stickers are slowly changing from BernieBirds to Heillary H's.

Talked to a DNC campaigner who was walking the neighborhood the other night and she was straight up depressed. Literally said she didn't want to vote for Hillary but couldn't vote R. It was humorous.

But yeah, most of my coworkers are demmy libs and my wife is a bleeding heart vegan liberal along with all of the people she works with in the restaurant biz.

Sad thing is that most of the local natives are diehard republicans. there are still plenty of Dixiecrats too, but the vast majority of the real left swinging libs are all from somewhere else. They've all just moved here and saturated the place. Sucks

Pennsylvania is like 100% trump signs

You could not be farther from the truth. Trump has galvanized more young people to support him than any conservative candidate in a generation.

mfw i want to move to austin to work for a tech company there. i hope the rest of the town isnt as bad

dude I'm also here
please keep on the lookout for Common Filth stickers that I am going to start pasting everywhere

Hope you're cool with California-tier traffic.

thang you furr corggeding the regord :^)

Hey OP i go to Texas State. Wanna be friends :^)

All Trump has done is promoted alt-right, which is and will continue to be an irrelevant cess pit. It's not a fucking movement. Don't delude yourself. It's just a bunch of whiny butthurt white kids making their last stand because they know that automatic white privilege is heading to the dustbin of history.

ATX Born & Raised. Lifelong liberal, conservative convert & Trump supporter. Yeah you guys are right this town has gone to shit. All of the California startups brought tons of SJW Pangender Brony Millenial layabouts. There is traffic everywhere all goddamn day because nobody has a real job so everyone is hanging out swimming at the greenbelt or loitering in the nearest Whole Foods. One strange thing I have noticed is the huge number of Trump supporters at St. Edward's which is fucking bizarre and awesome as the student population is 98% Hispanic (Catholic) I saw a girl wearing a Trump shirt get into her brand new Mercedes with interior Mexico plates. 2016 is like one long Twilight Zone episode.