Bcb - Bittersweet Candy Bowl

Paulo BTFO

>Fully functional iPad-esque tablet in 2008-09
>late-2010's Facebook-esque website in 2008-09
>#TBT

>Sue shared a meme

Lucy has a cameltoe

That's not a cameltoe, that's thigh squish.

same shit motherfucker

Suspension of disbelief got completely destroyed by last two pages combined anyway, so this is just the finishing touch of the shit cake of a guest comic.

Tess always did seem to want to be Lucy's friend (and never succeeded) so that's a cute reminder of the comic's past.

it's trying to tell us she wanted to fuck Lucy, isn't it?

Boring

I swear to god her art gets progressively worse every other chapter. Jesus...

Yup, because everyone in this comic needs to be a cocksucker/rugmuncher

Paulo literally turned Jess gay. He is the most cucked character in existence.

It's a guest artist because even the doodle filler on digital lined paper was too much work for Taeshi I guess.

she was already a bicuck before that
it even states she banged paulo just to piss off tess

*memory

Thanks for the clarification. I don't follow this since Lucy left. I was wondering why everyone's head wasn't huge.

>I don't follow this since Lucy left.
you haven't followed in 4 years?

All these generic Calarts expressions.

Taeshi and friends should just admit they have a raging agenda against brodude "cisgender shitlords", because hoo boy was this and the "lol Polo homo" thing anything but NOT virtue signalling.

So congratulations Vero, you've essentially made me sympathize with highschool dropout brodozer white trash cousinbanging obnoxious KKK dudes, and I'm probably not the only one.

And that shit is what feeds the alt-right retards willpower and membership increase, take that into consideration next time you feel a itch for Tumblr backpats.

Nope. Just occasionally scroll through a bcb thread here. It may be an unpopular opinion, but I like Lucy. I used to identify with her; not sure why. Long story short, when she left, so did I.

Any notable developments I should be aware of?

polo a gay

>Tae/Bagboy in charge of communicating with the guest artist

we got three years of Paulo show, then Lucy came back around November 2016, when the other main characters just started Junior year

And she is possibly even more a bitch than before.

Possibly...? As in, she hasn't appeared much at all? Or talked at all? Has she at least still given Mike a cold stare or something?

Ffs, webcomic artists take "slow boil" to a whole new level.

>possibly
She managed to turn everything from human feces to horse diarrhea by existing

On the contrary it was all quite hurried, nothing slow. We only had 3 chapters since Lucy came back, though. I'm not going to spoil you what happened between her and Mike, though.

Polo a part-time homo now for no good reason, body proportions got fucked up with infantile torsos and limbs while heads became twice as big, 2 token gaysex characters got introduced, art + plot and character personalities consistently gets worse and worse, original comic comment section got Stalin'd due to SJW tranny circlejerk over a random character and previous fullsized chapter ended in a veritable disaster with no survivors.

She thought Paulo was angry at her for the phony make-out after the play and when she found out that he had instead been pining for her ever since she left she went out on a date with him and waited several hours to get around to telling him she never wanted him and doing it a way that proved she learned nothing from being painfully rejected by Mike twice.

Nice try, Taeshi. I'm not going back to your dumb comic.

I'm not really surprised. Let me guess, Oliver's the one who spearheaded the nuking of the comment section?

Was it just an illusion of my young age, or did characters back before Lucy left did change and grow (albeit at webcomic speed) over time?

I'm not Taeshi. I just want other people to suffer like we did

Lol man, even the guest comics are horrendous.

>Let me guess, Oliver's the one who spearheaded the nuking of the comment section?

>Let me guess, Oliver's the one who spearheaded the nuking of the comment section?
You seem to know your stuff. Were you active in the forum community?

I'm going to bet the email is Jess saying "we gays have stick together" or something equally obnoxious.

This is how it should've ended.

I hope it's Lucy in a sexy pose

Tae must have become or always was? retarded if she believes that's a relatable or realistic premise for sinking a ship and develop characters

>I'm not really surprised. Let me guess, Oliver's the one who spearheaded the nuking of the comment section?
You can bet your vital organs on that bucko

>Was it just an illusion of my young age, or did characters back before Lucy left did change and grow (albeit at webcomic speed) over time?
Nope, that's actually pretty accurate, It stalled shortly after Lucy's departure, but soon turned into low effort pander and moneyfarming Patreon & tumblr fest

It has a frightening lot in common with Questionable Content nowadays in that regard, but that's not surprising since Vero. Made a fancomic for it with a garishly SJW premise

>entire last page is Tess schlicking
I can get behind this.

If you want me to suffer, then explain to me why I can't see to find that Lucy figurine she used to have on the BCB store back then. Was it discontinued?

too high quality for them to pay for it to be made again

They probably only ordered one stock and never bothered to restock after they sold em all
According to waybackmachine, it was still in stock until late 2015

what did it look like

You did it. You've made a fellow user genuinely sad. Congrats! Everything about it seemed perfect, and now I cannot buy it anymore for a reasonable price...

It looked quite alright.

Like current official art, smol body with a HUUUGE head featuring a scowl.

im sorry user :(

Well, last thread did pretty damn well. Think we can replicate the same success this time?

As always, got stuff to share if anyone's interested.

I want to see them both suffer, to be honest.

her head is too round

Sorry about that. There are other things to be happy about in these threads, though, bagman-bashing, or the sharing of BCI paywall comics like is doing

Hahhaha come the fuck on
Why does everyone have to like Lucy
She's a parasite

Anyway, the next comic better be about that fucking white cat and what was she up to when she was away. That's the only way out of this mess of a intermission

Any of them that isn't blatantly chibi and out of character while being fun, that hasn't been posted in months?

I think the kitten comic fits the bill perfectly.

Can't speak for everyone, but I used to be into that sort of clingy passive-aggressive girls, back then. You could almost say it was a sort of fetish.

I quickly dropped that fetish, however, once I started dating a girl who pretty much acted like Lucy. I learned my lesson, but I still got a soft spot for both of them. I guess it's because they were a part of my childhood.

Man, I like girls like that too
but Lucy is way cuntier than the average prototsundere

The drama that surrounds the heterosexual relationships of the main characters prevents the comic from devolving into full on "everyone is gay now" type stuff like DoA and QC

Paulo is also bisexual, now he has something in common with Tess

How else will PauloxDaisy become a viable ship if Abbey doesn't get written out of the story and Lucy doesn't suddenly decide she never wanted to fuck the guy she wanted to fuck for half the story?

>she's a parasite

Mike and Lucy were codependent. Now Lucy is just a lone wolf, apparently, and Mike has Sandy kind of.

I can buy that Lucy was never very serious about Paulo, but that chapter was clearly just trying to ditch a very long-running storyline as quickly as possible with hilarious out-of-character bullshit to try to mask it (Paulo pouts like a toddler in response to what should be a very stinging disappointment)

Feels like that's eroding away because of a new motive Vero's gotten since Lucy left, even biPaulo in itself did a number on that, but the two late entrée homosex characters and now also Tess certainly isn't helping.

Pic related

"but that's just like in my Japanese animes"

I just hate it how everyone's adding gay characters left, right, and center as if that's somehow challenging the current mainstream culture or sticking it to the man.

You guys won. Gays are accepted now. You don't need to keep shinning spotlights on them.

Happy Mike when?

God bless America.

that dude looks like boco

Thanks brosef, doing gods work.

>'but how am I gonna show how progressive and inclusive I am for Sheckels without wandering into the mental minefield of transgenders?'

We haven't even reached Apathetic Mike yet, let alone selfdestructive & self hating Mike.

Since kickstarter awards seem to be arriving, anyone got a close up of that relationship chart?

I acknowledge Lucy isn't perfect, but this is less about supporting her and more about hating Mike.
>Mike has Sandy kind of.
For now.

Post FITR. It's way due.

'Fraid it'll have to wait. Got places to be right now. If the thread is still around in say...6 hours, you'll definitely get it. Otherwise wait for Wednesday.

So where's Madison on that scale?

Bummer...

Our lives are a mess if we are still coming here

I just miss the old threads

in the trash where she belongs

It's only getting worse since the mistakes are never going to be amended.
Especially since many of them got printed or is the fancy of social media addicts.

Admitting they have fucked up just isn't something Suitcase is capable of and it is evident he calls the shots in that regard.

Honestly, I feel as if the way this chapter is going is proof she's just trying to ride the money she makes from this for as long as she can. Focusing on financial success isn't bad, as money is a necessity to survival in our modern society, but the way she's going about it is awfully skeevy. This is literally a doodle chapter, on lined fucking paper she didn't even bother to hide like with volume 1, updated 3 days a week, spanned out over the course of a couple months. This would've worked a lot better as a BCI comic, as it's not important to enjoy the main story, yet something as vital as the dinner comic is tucked away behind a paywall.

I used to genuinely enjoy this comic, but years of character development and relationship buildup were tossed away over the course of 2 chapters, all for the sake of the author's bias towards a ship. While it's not wrong to write in things you enjoy, you have to look at it from a reader's perspective first. Yes, it's fun to do what you like as a writer, but you shouldn't sacrifice coherent plot flow for the sake of it. If there's something you've been building up to, then stick with it. MikexLucy is an unhealthy ship surrounding 2 people that need to accept bad things happened between them and the damage can never be erased. Lucy literally tried to fucking kill herself. This comic has less of an in-comic year left to go, that's not gonna go away that fast. PauloxDaisy is seemingly healthy, yes, but with the way things have gone, it'd make more sense for him to have ended up with Rachel after Lucy's emotionally insensitive rejection. It makes me so mad. Doesn't help that anytime anybody offers any kind of insight on the comic that isn't kissing the author's ass, they just post some weird gif with no context. There's no hope for this comic. I only really come back as a force of habit. Fuck this shit, man.

Oh shit, it's stream time again motherfuckers.
Give me ideas for a request and I'll pick one or two or something.
If you were the guy who requested this one I'll ask for you not to try again, as I can't tell if you're requestan again :^)

Paulo, Augustus and Abbey hanging out together and being genuinely friendly with each other

paulo showing lucy a picture of how she reacted during mike's rejection

What needs to happen (but won't )
>Everyone stops dick riding Lucy and she apologizes to all of her "friends" and her family
>Paulo stops being an obnoxious fucboi and actually grows a character worth liking and apologize for the shit he's done to Abbey and Mike
>Sue stops being an egotistic moral fag
>Mike needs to stop letting others fuck with him and dump Sandy then move on and focus on himself
>Abbey needs to get over his anger issues and spend time with and apologize for hitting Paulo that one time
>Daisy needs to apologize to both Abbey and Paulo and face a bit of karma and get over Mike
>More Molly
> More Molly
>Augustus and Abbey settling their differences

>
I want to see that.

>Augustus and Abbey settling their differences
???

My god. I had that same bedspread. Was the cheapest one I could get at Walmart at the time. Dogs sleep on it now.

Simply put, learning they're not very different from one another and come to stop hating each other.

Young Paulo cries for his mother as his dad hugs him in a diligent but mostly futile attempt to calm him

can you share another

Molly and Paulo play with their daughter.

I approve of this. Please mr , read it.

This comic but with Sue and Paulo

How does it work again? How likely are you to be able to make a request?

Not him, but I have this cute Paucy AU comic

I miss when polo had a spine

>paucy

ded ship

He broke it in the car accident.
I'll fite you m8

Alright, someone wanted this