Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?q=#AAIronFist&lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There's a bunch of these that Marvel just released
And yes, they ALL look like shit

But hey, at least they all aren't black now

>Nobody gives a shit about the shithumans
>Sup Forums suddenly cares because there is a black guy

Why is Sup Forums so obsessed with blacks?

>Gorgon is black
as he always been.

where are those horns tho ?

Medusa is literally one of the worst

>only hot inhuman
>makes him look like shit

Looks pretty white to me

NOBODY FUCKING CARES JESUS FUCKING CHRIST
FUCK

I'm still mad that we didn't get Vin Diesel

I was going to say I didn't care but then you had to come along and be a cunt

But you do, or you wouldn't be in this thread :)

Fuck OP

Last one
Fuck this series, I hope it crashes and burns

>the cock-eyed king
Fixed.

I'm beginning to hate Blacks more and more with each passing day

They can't even be bothered to give him his iconic mask?

>black bolt
>looks like a cuck right off

So they are skipping right to current continuity?

hell yeah

Good we hate you too.

This Asian dude is in every Disney cape TV show

why is he dressed like and angsty early 2000's teen...how do fingerless gloves in anyway help him?

he's dressed like a hobo.

What?

Yeah because this show would've been saved if gorgon was white...

first character this happened to that I honestly can't give a shit about

Gorgon was always the nigger of the family, so it's quite alright.

Garbage

AYOOOOOOOO

Pfffhahahahahaha

>not even The Mad

YAAAAAAAS

Is the actress just ugly or what?

What the fuck.

The absolute barest minimum they could have done would be giving him some sort of tiara with the tuning fork and go "Oh yes, that is the Crown of Attilan" but they didn't even bother with THAT.

She's hot but that costume and hair do her no favors.

>Prep the bull, white human cis scum

she really isn't.

she looks like drug addict era lindsay lohan, but all the time.

The biggest problem here is that all of this shit looks like unispired garbage. All of the costumes look timid and the show looks cheap. I'm happy though. Once the MCU crashes and burns we can finally uncasualize comics again.

His "intense face acting" expression always looks like he just let a nugget slip while trying to fart and the realization hits him.

delet this

I like how his hoof legs are literally just a pair of cheap furry boots with a hoof cap on the toes.

That beard looks embarrassing.

>This is why the X-Men were nearly gassed to extinction

Inhumans probably predate white people even existing so shouldn't all the inhumans technically be black?

I know nothing about Maximus, really, but I instinctively feel like him being kind of embarrassing looking might play well with whatever his Orm-like character is supposed to be.

cause if a manlet like 5'8 canĀ“t be cable

They've fallen for the BBC meme

Maybe OP should've started with the asian swap for the thread?

The X-Men made one heck of the comeback lately. Likely due to Inhumans Vs X-Men being one of the worst ideas ever and the Inhumans push tanking harder than Perlmutter's brittle ego.

>how you gonna rip it like that son
>I don't play that cause it's action
>that's right I'm the black sheep the real black sheep
>doodle-it doodle-it doodle-it l-do

>You are responsible for every swap that looks like you
Who petitioned for Gorgon to be black like they did for ironfist? Out of all the reasons to hate black people, this is has to be the gayest.

i'm fucking shocked he actually has hooves

INHUMANS was a mistake

requesting edit that says

BLACK BOLT

THE KEKOLD

it looks like he's wearing some cow feet boots than actually having cow feet.

Who cares.

>THE FIRST CHAPTER
>And also, THE LAST CHAPTER

it's that ABC TV budget

they had a villain on Agents of SHIELD that was literally just a lady with razors glued to her finger tips, and this is supposedly a person so dangerous that it takes SHIELD intervention to handle her

>Character is white

>hey let's make the actor black

What is the thought process behind this? I really want to know

I want this to fail. Not because of some petty ass bandwagon or company wars nonsense, but because I want Marvel to realize that they have to start trying again. They've gotten too comfortable, thinking they can shove out phoned in crap and it will sell given past success, and after Defenders Im pretty tired of it. MCU TV was a mistake, all it does is limit what the movies can do

The whole point of her episode was that she and all her friends suck compared to people with real powers though.

probably the white actors sadly didn't have the acting chops for this poopoo garbage TV series

Either that or they could smell the shit a mile away and chose not to take the role

You say that as if the movies aren't also just as bad when it comes to having gotten too comfortable and phoning it in.

D I V E R S I T Y

The blacks must always be favored over any other ethnicity. After blacks come Mexicans and Puerto Ricans. Then Muslims.

twitter.com/search?q=#AAIronFist&lang=en

Oh make no mistake, the movies are mediocre too, but at least theres some minor enjoyment to be had with them. Their shows are even worse

>I didn't understand the Cal's League of Underwhelming Villains episode

that hooves looks so realistic

>even when there's two asians right fucking there anons ignore it
why

Scott Buck should be barred from ever telling a costume designer what to do

What bewilders me is that they'd put him on TWO series

Nobody else wanted the job

>asian good at kung fu

>blacks
Did you not look at the cast or are you just shitposting? Triton and Karnak are played by asians.

I am genuinely upset Anson is being wasted on this POS soap. He was great in Hell On Wheels, and I'm sure he'd make a good Black Bolt, but everything I've seen of this show looks like trash.

Who gives a shit, it's Gorgon the fucking Inhuman.

Same producer as Ironfist.

>not The Mad
ONE FUCKING JOB

>We need a black guy or maybe girl.

>Who's the blackest one there?

>...Within our budget.

Karnak looks kind of asianish, and trito could be played by any race, cause he's fucking green.

not even bothering with his iconic mask and tuning fork?

Starfire?

I head they want him for Geralt on Netflix. I wonder if he'll be able to do it.

This probably the shittiest redesign I've seen in a while and this is a show they turned the dude with bull-like hooves into a black man for extra Sup Forums memep oints.

After terrigenesis Gorgon turns into a Saryr like form.
In this universe he fully transforms into an animal.

Just shitposting from the look

facts that don't fit the narrative can be ignored

>implying you were hurt over Jimmy Olsen, Liz Allan, and fucking Al Mackenzie

Why would you do that to yourself?

these all look fine whats the problem

So it's not a swap if the character (depending on the artist) looks kinda asian? I thought all that mattered was who was getting a role and therefore representation. We apparently laugh at the "make ironfist white" people, but it seems this is an actual issue for some anons here? Besides it's obvious they're casting based on the relatedness of the characters, in their case brothers. I'm assuming cousins can be different races, but brother's and sisters are the same. He'd have to look like something before he was green and that is Karnak.

whoops found another one. Think she's part Hawaiian

The original character was fucking yellow you mong.

I'm just glad he has goat legs.

Remember, that for Sup Forums fags, they generally love the fuck out of the original material. And that's because comics is absolutely full of characters with very specific iconic looks.

An iconic look isn't necessarily mapped to one specific race though.

For example, ask yourself. It's perfectly reasonable to think of Asguardians as scandanavians, but requiring that they all be scandanavian actors is more than what Sup Forums expects.

In the case of the Inhumans, they all look really different from each other to begin with. They also don't map to any existing culture the same way that the asguardians, or Wakandans do.

I had no idea that was Anson Mount playing Black Bolt.

Dude is unrecognizable without a beard.

>Gorgon
>Cousin of Black Bolt

Is becoming black part of his terrigenesis?

Same reason Kanark and Triton are played by asians

Its not impossible to have cousins of different races tho. Anyone can marry into a family.

Like Grover in Percy Jackson. Why they gotta make the half animal people into black dudes.

So those legs are cosplay shit.

If a fag and I'm offended