OK KO Let's Be Heroes!

Let's talk about characters who haven't done anything yet. Not just the ones who are side characters with an occasional line now and then, but characters who straight up haven't done anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

ok-ko-lets-be-heros.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminder that KO is a white supremacist

Reminder that he just wants his 2 number 9s.

Is this the new Steven Universe?

Yo! This the place we can talk about lolis?

Actually, I really can't wait for Combo Breaker to make an appearance. He still hasn't yet, right?

SU is shojo.
OK KO is shonen.

Adult Enid feet when?

Reminder to rev up them OCs

Wait, are magical girl action shows shojo or shonen?

Oh, nope. His description seems neat too, especially with K.O's love-all attitude.

Not that I know of, although I'm really excited for him to make a potential appearance. Since they made a model sheet for Calopo, hopefully that means all the characters on those pow cards will make an appearance too. I kind of hope that Combo Breaker is so annoying that it ends up making K.O. unleash the shadow thing.

Waiting for combo breaker to btfo of KO.

Shows like Pretty Cure and Little Witch Academia are still advertised as shojo.

Shoujo still, cause they generally tip towards shoujo tropes and being from a girl's perspective.
I would still say SU still counts as a shounen, though, since it's from a male's perspectice, just that OKKO would count more of a gag shounen.

How would Combo Breaker 'get on KO's nerves'? Would it be on purpose or will his personality just not set right with KO's? I feel like he could just be the school bully, but that doesn't seem too interesting.

the best kind

I know right? Just seeing KO being annoyed over something petty could be really fun to see so long as it can still be in character.

I don't think it necessarily has to go that far but it might be kinda cool if it did. I'm more rooting for one of those young boy rivalries where they piss each other off but can still have their moms get pizza for them afterwards.

oh man I thought she was a witch, but she's a gnome.
jesus christ that neck, and she could fit her entire body inside one hair poof.
>tween
oh fuck and a half, professionals should not be using that term.

you can talk about characters in this show.. and there are three loli so far, unless I'm missing one
she was a young adult in that flashback, or nearly. They were cute. Also elodie's calves. very nice.

I wanna see if this dude shows up in the show

From his face I get the impression he's just super annoying.. like he leaps into the scene and shits all over everything either intentionally or unintentionally like that one kid in Stickin' Around who was always all HOLY PEPPERONI about everything, just making you cringe and almost feel like hating whatever he's excited about

is the coast clear?

Thanks.

And technically Steven IS Rose, so I guess it isn't solely a male's perspective.
Also, which series do you guys think is more like Dragonball? Obviously KO take a lot of design elements, but SU is more plot-oriented.

>kind of getting along at the end of the day
oh damn I need this. kind of a Roger-Doug thing but with less power-imbalance?
what the hell is with the art in the game? were they going for a yoshi's woolly world look or something? it's barful

Dendy, Fink, and...Calopo?

One user suggested that it might become some kind of robot pet for the robots, which seems like a nice possibility.

You know it son

Now.

KO

Oh wait, maybe it's two
man we need more

Eh, judging by the game's design, I can see it, but the pic on the card looks too humanoid. Best I could see is like that crazy grasshopper from A Bug's Life. I agree, though, that it would make for a cool addition to the Boxman family dynamic. Especially if they neglect him due to their squabbles; I love pet sadness.

Definitely this show. If K.O, Enid, and Rad had to leave to collect 7 balls, searching the sky and the sea below, then it wouldn't even be bizarre.

THIS! why do there have to be animufags talking about SU in every thread!? Why aren't we allowed to have nice things!?!?

pls act like an adult

I agree. I can appreciate the level of thicc this show has given us, I ain't gay or nothing, but damn are the lolis in this show top-tier cutes.

KO is for small shota dick and you know it!

Fair point. I could see them try try trying to seize the day, and make new friends along the way.

>or under this girl's skirt

To be fair, it's kinda obvious how the discussion can turn to something like that in an OK KO thread.

>That episode where KO had to slip under every girls' skirt in the plaza and take a picture of their panties for Rad and Enid.
What did Ian mean by this?

you guys think they'll print and sell pow card packs? if they did, would you buy them? i would.

doesn't look like mikayla to me, though their designs are very similar. i think we will see it in the show eventually.

Is KO cute?

Yes!

I dunno. I guess it wouldn't be a BAD merchandise decision per se, but the trading card scene has really been dying down since the 2000s (I think?) to the point where long-running physical card games are the only ones to have any semblance of traction nowadays. So I wouldn't be surprised if CN never makes any. As for if I'd buy it? Eh, maybe one pack as a novelty.

duh

Do you realize who created this show?

LWA was a latenight show though, completely different demographic from Precure even if they kept it family-friendly.

I thought it had a shojo manga running.

Harder question: Is Rad cute?

What is this tumblr ass show? Let me guess, there's a lesbian in the show?

epik meem xD

what a goddamn CUTE!!!!

Anyone notice how Enid uses substitution jutsu?

Is Enid an Uncle Tom, or is there a female equivalent of an Uncle Tom?

>just caught this show for the first time today
>K.O. asks Enid if she cares if people think she's mean
>she says she doesn't really give a shit
So this is more SJW feminist, "Women can never do any wrong," drivel like Steven Universe? I'll fucking pass.

i thought that episode was about how working retail surgically removes your ability to give a shit

wow that is some grade a reaching there, anything to prove your point huh user?

This is the cartoon by the boyfriend of Rebecca Sugar, right?

I can't see this being anything more than SJW feminist bullshit. Awful art style too.

Prove me wrong.

I assumed it was his rival.

>I can't see this being anything more than SJW feminist bullshit. Awful art style too.
sounds like a personal problem to me

He is, but why is he KO's rival?

if stuff like that (and let's admit it, that's pg as fuck) happened, i'd have the same feel I had with adventure time like "These writers write the shit i write when i write"
nothing like heroic kids going on a quest to find the holy panties

He fucked Carol

probably I assume he is the guy who interrupts any conversation or event to make it all about him and how great he is or something.

or that guy who steals your glory / steals your kill

or, as his name implies, interrupts your sick combo

>"Women can never do any wrong," drivel like Steven Universe?
Except women are always doing wrong in that show.

Probably just each pack would come with the same cards and it would just be for fun not for actually trading

I've noticed that she always uses a log even when she isn't in a forest.. i suppose that's funny, but it would be funnier if it was always a nearby object. If someone attacked her in the bodega it'd be a big sack of flour, if it was outside in the plaza it might be a standee sign...

No, Combo fucked Rad.

stop replying to it, jesus christ. this is the weakest bait i've ever seen

I just assumed it was the log due to that being the old Naruto staple for substitution

>I can't see this being anything more than SJW feminist bullshit. Awful art style too.
Ian is basically the Finn to Rebecca's Rey.
He's basically the male lackey, a mockery of what it means to be a black man.

No, is right

From one of that episode's writers:

>In college I worked a retail job at a bookstore for 3 years, and I try to bring thatsaltexperience into scenes where Enid is working the counter at Gar’s. Something that used to drive me nuts was customers who just want to take advantage of a captive audience. Anyone who has ever worked in customer service before knows what I mean!

>So this became our idea behind Wally the White: the ultimate rude, entitled customer who will make you his captive audience… in all-too-literal a way! With wizard powers!!!

>Even though it gets her into some trouble, it was pretty fun to finally tell a rude customer like Wally to get lost, like I never could have in real life! (Note: Don’t try this at work!)

Yeah that could work. Nothing great, but still like some kind of amusing thing you'd find at ComicCon or something.

>a female wrote this
You just proved the user's point.

right it's clearly just a reference to it rather than intending to be happening sensibly in-universe
and you could keep putting out new packs with new characters.. it'd be a nice cheap alternative to toys but still make profit.

Not saying it couldn't be done, but I have a hard time believing a plot like that can get by in a kids cartoon. It's one thing to have a quick one-off, another to have an entire plot solely centered around something perverted like that.

it would have flown in the 80s I bet. if the 80s were more like now, but also more like the 80s.

In a more serious show that would work, but I think a standard log works well for this show as a simple Naruto reference joke you don't think about too hard.

your argument is based on you making a problem where one doesnt even fucking exist. Enid not caring has nothing to do "women cant be fucking held accountable for their actions"

Its literally just her acting that way cause its common for teens to act like that to not be let down when people treat them poorly. Thats the way I see it.

Huh, that's some pretty cool insight.

its not even really naruto, its just ninja in general.

HEY! I'll reply to whatever the fuck I want, I'm bored.

good job for completely ignoring the details and focusing on the single aspect you can use to prove that point, despite everything else going against it.

ok-ko-lets-be-heros.tumblr.com/

Is this really the official blog for the show? They reposted my fuckin Enid meme. Amazing. /sveg/ got BTFO! THIS crew literally browses the threads.

You've precisely watched the episode that's the worst imo. Enid really was a cunt and the wizard getting angry was justified BUT:

1 Retail is fucking suffering. It will get to you sooner or later.
2 A later episode gives more explanation on why she is so jaded. To tell the truth, the same thing would've happened to me, it would've left a scar on me too.

There's obviously more to her than what we can see.

Eh, I personally don't see much long-term sustainability for those. As dirt-cheap as I'm sure it is to produce pieces of cardboard, I just don't see the demand for it; it's all about them POP vinyls or Smartphone App games nowadays. Those cards go on the market, I see 4, 5 packs top being made, unless they do something interesting with them like use a sturdier material, combine it with a mobile app, or something.

>Enid not caring has nothing to do "women cant be fucking held accountable for their actions"
Except it does.

no, the official blog is ok-ko.tumblr.com (the crew does lurk, though)

Despite how nonsense that sentence was, I understand.
And it definitely would be more possible if the show were allowed to be even more like anime in that regard.

>Is this really the official blog for the show? They reposted my fuckin Enid meme. Amazing.
...Are you retarded?
>brings up Star Vs' general out of nowhere
Yeah, definitely retarded.

Why is Star Vs such a shit show compared to OK KO?

I respect that, but may you please not reply to trolls like that? It really does sour the threads.

they spelled heroes wrong m8

When did making fake blogs that pass themselves off as official blogs get so popular on tumblr?

>(the crew does lurk, though)
That's always the dream, ain't it?

maybe it's their memeblog

Nice manners, really tells what goes down in /sveg/.

Oh by the way /sveg/ fantasized about the crew browsing the threads for a long time (with cinnamon posting and all. You just weren't there because you're a disgusting fucking newfag. Here, maybe this'll trigger you the fuck outta here.

>Is this really the official blog for the show?
>they blog is filled with unfunny memes
>not a single member of the crew is to be found
>no actual information or behind the scenes posts about the actual episodes
Gee, what do you think user?

Damn, this crew really does not know how to run a tumblr blog.

Why the fuck would the crew have/need a memeblog? They're not underaged faggots.

It's fine. The fandom's just full of shit right now. S1 and at the start of S2 we were fine.

well shit didn't really check it that much

>fucking colewort has a higher powerlevel than Gregg

>Nice manners, really tells what goes down in /sveg/.
>hurr you must be /sveg/ if you think I'm retarded!
Summer should have ended already.