SOON

SOON

Fuck off. We're the 51st state

Relax leaf, your 51, 52, and probably 53, the roos are 54 and 55, and the kiwis are 56

Alberta maybe, the rest of you can fuck off.

Australia will be the 2nd State of the glorious Texas Federation. Canada, you're Chinese clay now, fuck off.

who's 57?

aren't there 57 states?

Maybe quebec so we can fuck with them for entertainment

What an ugly flag
Most Aussies hate America

Get your guns back, we can be best bros.

you're thinking of a different 57

Adopting the bill of rights would uncuck us big league.

I approve of this.

It already happened after WW2 and certainly after the CIA tapped "our man Kerr" to depose the commie Prime Minister who refused to send more troops to Vietnam.

Australia relies on trade routes to remain open. In return for our military-for-hire the British maintained our sea lanes.

Now the U.S. does it for us.

However...China is slowly taking over.

I expect the upper left corner to be red pretty soon. We won't go full Dutuerte or anything, but it's probably inevitable.

Texas is too polite and orderly.

Australia is like a nation wide Florida.

John Howard said we aren't allowed to have a Bill Of Rights because it's anti-democratic.

>love Australia, everyone was a complete bro when I went
>Melbourne

I don't know if I can handle having another fag city like San Fran though.

SHALL

SOON...

May Prince George of Cambridge be crowned and reclaim the commonwealth.

Empire and glory.

and we are an true empire unlike you americunt cucks

This would be pretty funny. A colony will always be a colony.

ain't he cucked

Noice.

Don't forget the noses

You got that backwards m8

They're surely 51.
Without US Dollarydoos and support, they would crumble overnight.

We have ovens to put them in

Actually a bill of rights wouldn't really do anything and would be a waste of hundreds of millions of dollars to implement, Australia technically has a bill of rights and it's the English bill of rights which we inherited along with English law. There are also a variety of rights stated in the constitution as well

say to my face

More like this tbqh

Alberta is a shithole that doesn't produce shit. If you want an economically successful province, B.C is the only one not in a recession. Alberta's only working industry is convincing it's blue collar welfare babies that the oil price is still the same as 2010.

There isn't a "variety" of rights in the constitutiopn. There is 3. One has been removed (right to triakl by jury)

The only other two are the right to compensation for assetts seized by the government under a just cause and the right to have a religion. The religion one is limited by precedant in WW2 with a case against jehovahs witnesses.

A Bill of Rights would provide legal defenses in court, such as "it's my right to freedom of speech".

look at all the shit because of the RDA 18c bullshit.

an enshrined right to freedom of speech in the constitution would allow this shit to just be thrown out of court much, much easier.

Actually, you're Israel's colony.

A bill of rights would be more convenient in a sense that it would be easier to refer to than case law and legislation, but it's like with the plebiscite that's occurring right now, it's a waste of money and not enough people care enough to do anything about it. That and us as a nation are incredibly lazy when implementing such a document that requires changes to a vast amount of legislation and documents including the constitution itself.

nah, more like Puppet state. If anything, our west coast is a string of Chinese and Mexican colonies.