The Defenders

who is best girl Sup Forums?

Honestly, I like Claire, but preferred her with Matt.
Trish is way up on the list, too.
Karen's the worst.

Honestly, none of them because all of their personalities are kinda shit
I'd fuck Misty's misties and maybe Karen while Elektra whisper in my ear

>Actress
Deborah Ann Woll cause she's /tg/ and made everyone on DD D&D characters
>Looks
Elektra, barely over Trish. Both are 10/10 waifu's
>Character
Colleen

Colleen and Karen, I really hate Claire, and don't like Jessica but just because she's ugly

Afro girl with big hips>all of them

They're all pretty fucking annoying though

not really a super fan of Claire but Rosario Dawson is the sexiest thing alive.

Colleen > Trish > the rest

Missing the thiccqueen

Karen. Id say Trish but something about Karen's face and body make me want to fuck like animals.

BASED

>no Misty
shit list

Colleen > Jessica > Trish > Misty > THICC lawyer lady > Claire > Karen

Am I forgetting any?

Just one

just the best one

I thought about it

Karen. Fight me.

Karen > electric nachos

Jessica easily

Isn't she the one Foggy's screwing? Clearly desperate, so Sup Forums has a chance.

her ass in those skiny jeans is nice.

Trish>Coleen>Karen>Claire>>>Jessica>>>>>Elektra>>>>>>>>>>Misty

you're a good dude.

where's misty knight?

Actually, I feel like Elektra is the best. She has the aura of pure 90s edge that I'm attracted to.

karen>jessica>trish>>claire>>colleen>>misty (because she looks like she has aged badly in the defenders)

The booty is a little cuter than i previously believed but...my god is she not attractive, especially not in the netflix shows where they remove the little color her skin has to the point where she's ghostly white

>not loving pale near goths
what board am i on?

pale goths usually have a giant rack to go along with it. If she was rocking Misty's chest with that paleness, she'd be top tier hands down. As she is...meh.

Trish > Misty > Marci > Karen's body > Claire > Colleen > Jessica > Elektra > Dogshit > The rest of Karen

its either she has a dick or he has an extremely long tongue

>Misty lost her arm
>Colleen and Misty are probably on the way to becoming friends
>Still no "Hellcat setup"
Come on man

I would unironically ravage Jessica on her desk.

If Misty gets a stupid ass robot arm I'm officially dropping Marvel Netflix because if I wanted stupid shit I'd go back to watching Agents of Shield.

Holy fuck, how virgin are you? You should usually make your woman orgasm at least once before you fuck her. That way there is tons of juices for when you fuck them to their 3rd or 4th orgasm

I mean, there's such a thing as prosthetic limbs so it's not like they have to go full robo sci-fi on it.

Karen, by far. It's not even a contest.

i really liked the rose tyler years, but there's no denying that clara is stunningly, achingly beautiful

she still looks good even as she's deliberately made to look wan and hungover. people who say she's ugly astound me

Good taste.

Colleen best character.

Karen most fuckable.

That's a big clitoris

>she's married to a blind dude in real life
what a waste

lets be real, having sex with a blind person is probably amazing. Cause they have to touch everything

Acting
> Karen = Clarie = Jones > Trish > Wing >> Misty >> Elektra
Sex Appeal
> Karen = Misty = Clarie > Trish > Wing > Ritter >>>>> Elektra

That show was underrated.

Misty easily
>being this much of a baby

>sex appeal
>Elektra at bottom

biggest beta ever

He waifus Karen what do you expect.

No she is even Skinner & bony then Gadot, she isn't that fucking pretty. Painfully generic.

She looks cute choking on her own puke, I'll give you that.

her voice is enough to get me off
captcha: pottery madrid

None of them.

This list is shit without Misty Knight.

I want Night Nurse to die. I'm so fucking tired of her always being around. She's not going to show up in Punisher, right?

aside from her tits, Netflix Misty is like a 6 at best.

I don't think so. her purpose is meant be what brings the 4 characters together in the first place.

Colleen

Why does everyone seem to dislike Karen so much? She's incredibly attractive and I thought she was pretty dynamic as a character.

Who could Bryan Cranston star as in JJ?

/tg/? Are you saying she's a dude?

she is a boring wet blanket and grinds the plot down to a halt to do her stuff which usually barley has and significant relevance to the plot. you could drop her stuff and you wouldn't lose much.

As for her attractiveness, much like her character and personality in the show she is just bland. For me she is the bottom of the list for me mostly because of the big fucking mole right at her lip and the neck moles or whatever they are.

have you never played D&D with women? I've played with many groups that had more women then men

How were those campaigns? I bet they were horrible. Fighting within the group because girls just can't stop gossiping and playing mind games while the Nice Guys get awkward about vagina being near them.

not that guy but I'm DMing for a group of 3 guys and 2 women. There's no gossiping at the table, one of the girls is a bit quiet during the RP sections. This is literally her first campaign, and she's also a bit shy about doing a character voice. But she's super engaged and always trying to think up clever things to do in combat. One of my players has q hopeless crush on her though. Hasn't caused any weirdness yet though.

the other girl is literally my best player. Great teamplayer in combat, the best roleplayer hands down, and she constantly attempts to bring the others in instead during RP instead of hogging the spotlight.

Maybe you just need to stop inviting stupid bitches to your games user

some of the women I play with are the best long game players. They don't just plan their character out long term but they also worry about party dynamics in the long term. The worst players I've had are males trying to make overly edgey characters

Colleen is hot, competent, and loyal to her man.

Unfortunately she looks a little old next to Colleen and Karen, but she definitely deserves a mention.

If we're talking attractiveness I vote Karen, and for badassery I vote Colleen. (JJ's badassery is from her attitude and cleverness, not fighting)

>tfw ur loyle to ur man but he keeps staring at Luke's crotch.

Colleen and it's not even close. Best MCU Netflix character and the hottest - and I'm not even into Asians.

finn doesnt date black guys

>that hip-to-waist ratio

JESUS H. CHRIST

she was so underwhelming and bland in the show

She was basically a Bethesda hire
They brought her on because she was famous, and to do nothing else. Its literally "HEY TRUE BELIEVERS! REMEMBER ALIEN? WE KNOW YOU DO YOU BUNCH OF FUCKING NERDS!"

Colleen, rest is trash

what's wrong with her face

She still gave a solid performance, and gave the role a lot of gravitas it wouldn't have had with some no-name actress.

How come so many people like Misty? She looks like she is coming dangerously close her menopause

Foggy's girl > Misty > Jessica > Trish > Asian > Electra > Claire > Shit > Karen

Misty

My dick tapped me on the shoulder and reminded me of Galaxy Quest so I gave her a pass.

Of course, he's a millionaire

We all want a big tittay black woman to sass us

Danny, obviously.

I'm still annoyed that he didn't wear a mask at the end of Defenders. the track suit looked good but he still needs a mask.

Top Row (left to right) Maybe
Totally Would
Maybe

Bottom Row:
Maybe
Would
Totally Would

Trinity lawyer

Colleen

qt

true, just Luke

Why do people hate Karen? she's my favorite

I think people were just annoyed with her storyline in seasons 1 and 2. Seemed to grind everything to a halt.

CLAIRE
CLAIRE
100% CLAIRE