It's taken me a while, but I think I understand why Trump is so popular in Sup Forums...

It's taken me a while, but I think I understand why Trump is so popular in Sup Forums. The population of Sup Forums is largely comprised of young, teenaged, white, suburban, males living in privileged middle-class households. In this social milieu, conformity is a valued survival trait. The ability to look and sound like everyone else is how a young man keeps his place in the social hierarchy. However, what sets the young men in Sup Forums apart is that they spend a significant amount of time online where they can be anonymous. Why? Because, by and large, they are not able to "blend in," not able to pass for "normal," and as a result they have spent most of their short lives near the bottom of what they regard as the most important yardstick for social importance.

One need only look at the savage bullying, the toxic displays of what teenaged boys regard as masculinity, and the desperate attempts to look dominant -- but which are really just domineering -- by young men whose ideas about what a "man" is come from comic books and Hollywood action movies.

Donald Trump epitomizes what the young men of Sup Forums regard as dominant: loud, bombastic, rude, threatening, crass, and obsessed with material concerns about wealth and power. And the narrative he presents of an uncouth outsider smashing down the walls of snobby intellectuals is one we've seen used by everyone from Adolf Hitler to Pol Pot with great effect, leading to the same sort of fierce tribalism and xenophobia displayed in Sup Forums.

I'll be interested to see whether this vanishes off the bottom of Sup Forums unremarked or gets savaged and mocked; both seem equally likely.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kw_Z3QT-uA8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

FUCK OFF WITH YOUR FUCKING COPY PASTA YOU DEGENERATE PROXY KIKE SHILL

GAS GOES INTO ALL FIELDS

kys sören

Not an argument.

THESE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEAL

Daily reminder that post-messiah Judaism is (literally) Christianity, meaning the true Israel is the spiritual body of Christendom.

That modern Judaism is properly called Talmudism, which has its origins in Pharisaism and is the ideological opposite of pre-Christian-era Judaism.

That Talmudism/Pharisaism is the richest ideological firmament for Satanism, which found its purest expression in the act of crucifying Christ as urged and committed by the Pharisees of the time.

That modern "Jews" (actually Talmudists - the spiritual successors of the Pharisees - as per the above) generally originated in Khazaria, but have lived internationally, intermarried, and converted (both in and out) for so long as to have no discernible genetic or familial heritage.

That the "13th Tribe" and "Ashkenazim" racial memes are Hasbara psyops designed specifically to justify the current occupation of Palestine known as "Israel," as well as employ a political parry silencing anyone who names the "Jew" or criticizes their activities as being a racist. There is no "Jewish race."

That the extortion at the Temple - whom Jesus drove out and excoriated - was promoted and conducted by the Pharisees of the day; that the modern day extortion employed by the same "Jews" (actually Talmudists - the spiritual successors of the Pharisees - as per the above) via the Federal Reserve and similar monetary and usurious banking rackets are spiritually identical in form, function, and nature of perpetrator.

That the Holocaust (TM) is designed to subvert Christ as the preeminent messianic sacrifice, and in supplanting Christ as messiah replace Him with Talmudic satanism disguised as "Judaism."

That if you don't know the above, and much more, you have a long way to go before you are "red-pilled."

FEAR IS HOWyoutube.com/watch?v=kw_Z3QT-uA8 I FALL

Yeah, still not an argument.

You lose. Again.

What argument would you like made? You literally just spat out a non-falsifiable theory with no basis behind it.

>a non-falsifiable theory

You mean like religion? Sup Forums seems to have no problem with THAT.

Q.E.D.

Ignore, or sage and hide, CTR spam, especially when it's the same god-damn boilerplate that accomplished nothing in June and they're recycling it because they are out of ideas.

I agree.

>The population of Sup Forums is largely comprised of young, teenaged, white, suburban, males living in privileged middle-class households.
Nailed it.

>Christians are just jews
This was faster.

>It's taken me a while, but I think I understand why Trump is so popular in Sup Forums.
IT COULDN'T HAVE TO DO WITH THE FACT THAT THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT BOARD SUPPORTS THE CANDIDATES WHO IS OFTEN ACCUSED OF BEING POLITICALLY INCORRECT, COULD IT DETECTIVE????

You post this thread word for word almost every single day you stupid faggot. Then when people tell you how retarded you are you sperg out and all you can say is "not an argument". Do the world a favor and kill yourself please.

Hillary is corrupt, a criminal and is defending her rapist husband. Any sane person would support the opposite of her if they cared at all about what is right.

Trump is a baboon, I completely disagree with cutting taxes for the rich and I am not at all conservative - but I oppose open borders (for non-racist reasons) and trade deals and the US teaming up with Russia and even China against ISIS and generally on conflict zones would be great - which is matters I consider far more serious.

Or.... maybe I'm just sick of SJW, political correctness, BLM, fake rape accusations, Obama care, liberal bullshit, and finally, people like you. Fuck off!

He forgot to add shitlords

>I'll be interested to see whether this vanishes off the bottom of Sup Forums unremarked or gets savaged and mocked; both seem equally likely.
What a pathetic attempt to bait for a discussion.

Get buried