EVERYONE GO TO CNN RIGHT NOW IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

EVERYONE GO TO CNN RIGHT NOW IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

REAL TALK BRIANNA KEILER IS WEARING A TIGHT BLACK ONE PIECE SLUT SKIRT AND HER NIPPLE ARE POKING OUT

GO GO GO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2f8KEJinwAI
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BUMP CAUSE THAT SWEET Sup Forums PASS I'M SERIOUS GUYS THIS IS FAP MATERIAL GET IN HERE SCREEN CAPPERS I'M WATCHING ON TV WILL REPORT BACK WITH PICS THO

>no stream link
absolutely savage canada

US stream only?
kys

SCREENSHOT YOU MAPLE FAG

youtube.com/watch?v=2f8KEJinwAI
i cant find it

WHOA!!!!

>youtube.com/watch?v=2f8KEJinwAI

Thanks familia ....time to fap

wow it's nothing

i was just watching. didnt see any nip tho.

Oh and thanks for learning how to Sup Forums leaf

>doesn't post link

ALL IM SEEING IS WOLF BLITZER AND A TRUMP RALLY WITH FUCKIN BACKSTREET BOYS ON IT

drumpf is finished

Wow CNN is giving trump positive coverage

STOLEN EMAILS NO POKIES?!!! WHERE ARE THE POKIES DAMNIT LEAF!

Son thank you for proving me right. You love in GTA I'll buy ya a beer for real for this.

Yeah, I watched New Day this morning and they are totally attaching libtards about emails finally ffs.

I think they've realised the Googlecare has fucked them. Cause normal everyday Americans care most about one thing, their pay cheque being able to provide food for their family.

This election is over for CTR guise.

Headlights are not, I repeat , not on.

>literally the OP of a 12 year old

Nah man, it's bad enough I live in this shit hole country let alone the centre of the universe.

I used to be proud to live in Alberta, but fuck me, even the last good place in this shit hole has succumb to libtard faggitotry.

This guy posted a solid screenshot
Listen guys I still have satellite I don't know all the ins and outs of real time streaming. But my Canadian friend proved I was for real that shit on Brianna is fap worthy no doubt.

This is a happening?

>Flag

Everytime.

Hillary is now anti-bullying?

Say goodbye to your 1st amendment anons

I'm 33 talk shit all you want we never had all your mass publicized paki rape.

> Britannia rules the waves!

But you can't stop subhumans from raping your daughters en masse with no repercussions.

Also your carriers are a shit.

I'd rather have no carriers and depend on America's fuck awesome carriers instead of having a sub super non nuclear powered fag boat with a god damn cuck ramp.

Eat shit cocksucker. That's all you're garbage island will have to eat after the 4th Reich commences.

Mmmmm

>Being this triggered

Wow, you're a special kind of spastic

YOU WILL NEVER HAVE BRIANNA KEILAR STOMP ON YOUR BALLS WITH HER SOFTBALL CLEATS ON.

Remind me again why I continue to live?

I've pulled my meat stick to that video, and many like it, several times.

That was a good time in CNN's era, when the ladies sat on that sexy white couch.

Want some other good times on the couch? Check out Alison Kosik.

>you're welcom

You know how bad her feet probably smell after wearing those?

Stop bro my dick can only get so hard....

> calling someone triggered with no argument to support their cause.

Stop wasting hiro's bandwidth he's already broke and trying to sell us to the house of Saud.

>being this assmad

This is an attempt to arouse the passions in you.
Be strong in your moral conviction, fellas.

Also sage
Fuck you OP

jesus

God no one cares about Canada. The only reason you can shitpost is because of my forefathers. Not yours Canada is fucking gay your leader is a faggot and in my opinion we should bring your hot woman here and leave you faggots to freeze and die out.

wow CNN is desperate

Sorry I'm sticking to FauxNews

LAME