THE FLASH Adds Blacksmith

>Katee Sackhoff ("Battlestar Galactica") has joined the cast of The CW's THE FLASH as Amunet Black / Blacksmith, "the steely and badass boss of an underground black market for supervillains. She uses every means possible, including the long list of meta-humans under her thumb, to ensure her illicit enterprise thrives."

>The character will have a recurring role in season 4, and make her first appearance on episode 5, titled "Girls Night" and featuring a guest appearance of ARROW's Felicity Smoak, played by Emily Bett Rickards.

ew.com/tv/2017/08/21/flash-katee-sackhoff-amunet-season-4/

>badass

What's the problem now?

Fuck yeah, Bitch Pudding in the Flash.

APOLOGIZE

Neat.

Oh, that's the actress some of my friends wanted as Carol Danvers, right after the viking girl.

Nice.

>Felicity guest appearance
Fuck.

The new characters.

RALPH DIBNY / ELONGATED MAN (Hartley Sawyer)

>A fast-talking private investigator with remarkable deductive skills. Upon discovering he has the ability to stretch his body to superhuman lengths and sizes, Dibny uses his abilities to help The Flash solve one of Central City’s greatest mysteries. However, while resculpting his old body is easy to do, Dibny finds losing the old misguided sense of truth and slobbery, even after joining the team at S.T.A.R. Labs, is a far more difficult task to accomplish.

>featuring a guest appearance of ARROW's Felicity Smoak
But why.

CLIFFORD DEVOE / THE THINKER (Neil Sandilands)

>After being struck with dark matter from the particle accelerator explosion, Clifford Devoe became a meta-human with superhuman intelligence, at the expense of a frail and withering body. A genius who’s devised an intricate plan to fix all that he deems wrong with humanity, "The Thinker" will embark upon an epic battle with The Flash that pins the Fastest Man Alive against the Fastest Mind Alive.

THE MECHANIC (Kim Engelbrecht)

>A highly intelligent engineer who designs and assembles a plethora of devices for the ailing Clifford Devoe. Devoe’s right hand, she’s the truest of true believers, who’ll stop at nothing to implement his plan to fix all that’s wrong with humanity - even if she loses who she is in the process.

She'll be Sue.

THE BREACHER (Danny Trejo)

>A feared bounty hunter from Earth-19 and the imposing father to interdimensional bounty hunter, Gypsy. His mission is to prevent any interdimensional traveler from threatening life on his world — especially his daughter’s.

>BADASS
YASSSSSSS QUEEEEEENNNN

>Blacksmith
>Actor isn't black

PÀAAÀAAAAÀAAAAATTTTTTTTÝYYYYYYYY

>"Girls Night" and featuring a guest appearance of ARROW's Felicity Smoak, played by Emily Bett Rickards.
Oh boy oh boy

REBECCA SHARPE / HAZARD (Sugar Lyn Beard)

>A perpetually down-on her luck waitress convinced that her life is cursed — until a freak accident changes everything. With the universe now on her side, she becomes a threat to both The Flash and Central City.

>implying awkward qt isnt breddy gůd when shes in The Flash

Accelerated man when?

Upcoming episodes

1. The Flash Reborn.
>Iris, Cisco, Caitlin, Wally, Joe and Wells must find a way to rescue Barry from the Speed Force in time to save Central City from the mysterious Samuroid.

2. Mixed Signals.
>Barry struggles to readjust to the world and reconnect with Iris, while the Thinker makes his presence known.

3. Luck Be a Lady.
>Barry crosses paths with Hazard, a probability-altering meta-human wreaking havoc in Central City.

4. The Elongated Journey Into the Night.
>Barry joins forces with the Elongated Man to investigate the Thinker's activities.

5. Girls' Night.
>Iris and Caitlin are called into action when a visit from Felicity Smoak exposes the activities of the Network, an underground black market for supervillains run by the vicious Blacksmith.

Probably once Trejo rolls around.

>Thinker
>Blacksmith
>Cold allegedly returning

Are the absolute madmen going to do it.

They kind of give her the Poochy treatment, but eh. She's okay on Flash.

CW shows are fucking cancer

I'm sorry Defenders didn't turn out to be the greatest show ever

>>The character will have a recurring role in season 4, and make her first appearance on episode 5, titled "Girls Night" and featuring a guest appearance of ARROW's Felicity Smoak, played by Emily Bett Rickards.

Fuck. So much for being hyped for the season.

Felicity always shows up on "The Flash", though.

It's a woman, obviously. WAKE UP SHEEPLE!

>The character will have a recurring role in season 4

Oh right, Longmire's ending later this year. RIP, great show.

I am neutral to her in this, because I actually never read the Blacksmith storyline.

Still a bit annoyed she isn't MCU Carol Danvers.

HIS FUCKING NOSE HAD BETTER TWITCH WHEN HE SMELLS A MYSTERY.

Also, thanks, Flashpoint, for unkilling him.

Lobo?

Emily Bett Rickards seems like such a nice kid, I feel bad that her show/character suck so bad

>arrow
>bad
>>>arrow
>>>her show

This Season can really make up for the way the Rogues were mishandled if they play it right.

I really wish they focused on the metahuman problem since the accident. I mean alot turned evil but what about the ones who just want to live life.
They slightly touched about this before they fucking killed him.
And then Caitlin freaking out that theyll throw her in jail if they found out.
Like come on its pretty interesting

fuck, just give me a live action Amethyst, Princess of Gemworld

He never died.

I just can't look at Sugar the same way after seeing her bush

His name was in Wellsobard's casualty list from the reactor explosion in season one, and it's been a bit too long for him to suddenly come back with his powers now, as opposed to like, 3 seasons ago.

Mirror Master took three years to come back.

Unless the timeline changed or something... Or it was a clerical mistake, etc.

Mirrors from the Mirror Dimension makes sense there, though. His power is interdimensional. Ralph is stretchy. That's it. Not even Plastic Man level living cartoon shapeshifting.

>Unless the timeline changed

Like I said. Thank you, Flashpoint.

He also said Ronnie Raymond died.

Ralph could have changed his appearance and spent the last 3 years impersonating someone else

>just wanted to look at the stars