Where are all the pro-Hillary threads now? Where are the Hillary General threads? Where are all the Drumpf threads...

Where are all the pro-Hillary threads now? Where are the Hillary General threads? Where are all the Drumpf threads? Have we been abandoned by CTR?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mQ0hS7l9ckY
youtube.com/watch?v=Js19h1GW32o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They have been refocused to social media. They actually did ok destroying this. Board. It's a shadow of what it was 2 months ago

they left us, just like everyone else does.

They gave up, knowing they wont be able to win.

They realized that they cant brainwash us like the faggots on reddit.

The goal of CTR in this board was to stop the praising of key and worshipping of digits because it was affecting the election. These globalist believe in kek type of gods and numerology.

They also wanted to stop the meme creation and news.. normie boards like reddit come here for info and then spread there.

Also CTR now owns this board due to buying mod status from the gook owner so now they can just delete threads like they have been doing

This.
They finally learned they were pissing in to an ocean of piss.

After the James O'keefe videos. Hillary fired a lot of CTR people.

sup CTR are you the only one on Sup Forums shift right now?

We made them to become like us.

And remember you will stay here forever CTR.
It is a Blessing and a curse but you will stay.

CTR won the Sup Forums war bye buying out the gook..

It's got to be because of this. They're panicked people are going to sell out undercover stuff for a quick buck now that the ship is sinking.

Not CTR telling the truth. If you stay here as much as I do you would realise the best threads are actually deleted before they gain traction

tell us more about the colored pencils in the break room

What's up with that pic? Looks pretty spooky.

either Hillary is devilspawn or her lizard illusion magic is failing her

You don't walk out of a siege with pristine walls and full bellies.
The damage done is nothing that won't be shuffled out in a few weeks.

Hopefully their lives were terminated along with their contracts.

They're probably at their jobs rather than being unemployed/underemployed trash sitting around on Sup Forums

Remember benis fishbenis?

Lol go to a non infiltrated board like infinitychan and see what non brought out mods look like.

Even normies call this place cuckchan these days. Do you know who mods this place? Ever heard of a mod here? Who is deleting threads? CTR owns this board now.. why do you think that gook apologised on twitter? That's when he sold out to CTR

>Have we been abandoned by CTR?
I thought the CTR presence proved that the Dems were afraid of us.

If CTR is gone, does that mean that we are no longer seen as a threat?

Agree they will be gone in a few weeks and will be back to normal here. But right now this board is only semi what is was before

You get banned here from
Mentioning CTR employees by name. Instant ban for just using those words no warning, no mods or anything .. it's automatic..

CTR own this board and will leave it once elections are over and the gook will have a few extra shekels

Rolling shutter on a digital camera.
youtube.com/watch?v=mQ0hS7l9ckY first part of the video explains how it works.

honestly, this

You can't have a decent discussion without accusations of SHILL or SLIDING. If fracturing the board was CTR's goal, they achieved it.

This. They fear that Kek is growing more powerful then there God Moloch.

>a few weeks.
Fucker the election is in 12 days.

doxxing has always been a ban

how new are you

We gave them a heads up that their boss admitted to being a felon on national television, and their paychecks were going to bounce.

Mentioning someone's name isn't doxing
The rule has always been if it's public knowledge it's not doxing

Also it's not an auto ban

>implying they are not using strategy B : "Pretend to be a depressed trump supporter"

What name is that, again?

Many CTR names. Something fishweiner. Fuck knows but lots of ppl got tricked into using it.

Prob many that don't know how to change their ip either.

Wow, CTR can't demoralize us by constantly spamming so they think leaving us alone will do the trick. I love it.

This.
CTR merely adopted swimming in piss. We were born in it.

>mods own this place
Wrong faggot, you're falling for a ctr meta tactic. All the names were on autoban because CTR threatened to sue Hiro, they then spammed that shit and calls to dox inn threads they wanted deleted to convince people they had a mod.
>go to honeypot Chan
You're either retarded, one of the remaining shills, or both.

Are you child molestation enablers, Sup Forums?

They're still here. Most of us don't see them anymore - simply warm patches in an ocean of piss.

Hint: >50% of the threads you now instinctively hide are started and staffed by shills.

Their Meme Magick is not strong. They will all succumb eventually.

Lol I think I flushed out the last CTR shill here.

Yesterday many threads were being deleted. Such as the ones about hillarys secret meeting. When that story broke here is was being deleted while at infinitychan it couldn't be deleted so instead they were posting black dicks in it. Reddit it was being downvoted.

Since you are such an oldfag here .. tell me who the mods are? Where are the oldfag pro /pol mods that delete anti Hillary threads?

>It's a shadow of what it was 2 months ago

>2 months ago
>IT"S HAPPENING
>POL BTFO
>TRUMP GENERAL
>Sup Forums YLYL

>today
>IT"S HAPPENING
>POL BTFO
>TRUMP GENERAL
>Sup Forums YLYL

That's not rolling shutter. That's a photo, not a video. Rolling shutter doesn't happen with dslrs

You know, it's not too late for you drooling Cletus McRednecks to redpill yourselves on faker Trump, the corporate establishment oligarch

(you already know about crooked Hillary) .

"HyperNormalisation"
youtube.com/watch?v=Js19h1GW32o

Your choice is between tweedledum and tweedledummer. Sorry but I pity you...

Best dubs

You faggot, you didn't do shit, Hillary for prison and pedophiles deserve to rot in a pit. Trump is the only person who can MAGA. Can you say same?

I'm just pissed that faggots like you keep telling people to go to a known honeypot. It was called cunnichan for a reason you fucking idiot.

Swaglord even told everyone what happened, and if you were an oldfag you'd realize we largely have no idea who mods/janitors are. They're certainly not paid ctr, yet. I already explained what happened with fishgoy, you're falling for ctr demoralization hook line and sinker. Why are you still here if it's "cuckchan"? Fuck off back to your pedo haven

What makes you say it's from a DSLR camera?

You know, I've noticed those digit threads vanish. Makes sense hmmm

We already won lmao. Dude there's only 12 days left.

No, so you might want to find some place else like plebbit or tumblr.

The dark side of the force is a pathway to abilities some would day are...unnatural.

Exactly this. I have seen several threads deleted and also only some pictures in threads which were totally OK. Are there any moderators for moderators ?

That place is absolute degeneracy. They have threads dedicated to children and it's fucking disgusting.

>why do you think that gook apologised on twitter?

that was because he added some restrictions, for example, on Sup Forums he added a 2mb image limit.

Just assuming because it looks like a still photo.

Either way, it's not rolling shutter. Shes not moving fast enough for rolling shutter to affect her image, and if you could see it in the reflection on the window, you could see it on her face too

The coven is holding emergency meeting to discuss Korean events. All propaganda is on hold until further notice.

>that pic

Demon Confrimed?
The devil from that elevator movie?

Dubs says yes.

They seem to come on shift about 3 hours from now.

I think Sup Forums is down to a single shift now. I guess they other priorities at the moment.

Lots of fires to put out, don't you know.

Someone brought weed brownies to the CTR offices and we're like
not into it right now

Oh no, what happened to her dick?