Explain to me why this won't happen

You can't

Other urls found in this thread:

stopthesteal.org/register/
donaldjtrump.com/landing/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I see parts of five different blue states in that picture, user. That's five reasons right there.

We can ensure that with some more of these cool series of similar digits.

Jerseyfag here. Can confirm we're going red.

Niggers.
And cities.

3 Words

S L O W A N D S T E A D Y

Because even NC is Hillary supporter.

Try to pick a better candidate for your cause next time, idiots.

Jerrymandering.

PA fag here btw, SE. Was at a party last night and everyone was making fun of trump, about 15 people there. I was the only one defending his policies. Nobody cared to talk about Syria or what happened in Lybia. Nobody wanted to talk about what happened to Bernie Sanders campaign. Nobody wanted to talk about private email servers. Trump is a joke to the modern american who just turns on TV and watches CNN or MSN or ABC. At least in SE PA I see little support for him. And in places out west where there is large support for cons. republicans, jerry mandering destroys the vote.

my 2 cents, PA is blue. I will still drop my trump vote in the box

I've been to half the states in this country and I've never seen so many fucking Trumps signs until rural P.A.

crazy brah.

NJ here. MAGA

>rural
So he'll lose.

Philadelphia pittsburg newark camden atlantic city trenton. Thats why

How the hell are guidos in Newark voting for Hillary? Or are they outnumbered by nogs?

I'm Delaware County. (Drexel Hill). Where are you located?

>NJ
>10 round mags

lol

What dose gerrymandering have to do with it?

Aren't electorate votes decided by popular vote within the state?

There no white people left in Newark first of all. 2nd of all, even white urbanites vote blue

Holy shit you are retarded...

Anecdotal nj story. Live in central nj
Trump signs everywhere
The 1 hillary sign was spray painted

Trump def taking hunterdon cty

Does anyone here know of a good place to bet on the election? Since the odds are so low for Trump to win I could win a lot of money WHEN HE WINS.

Any hope some of those white working class guys who never voted before might turn out for him??? At least in numbers that make a difference?

Thru nite?

For sure u havent been to appalachian virginia/NC

trump gear in every store
Trump hats on everyone
Trump signs in very house
Trump signs IN alot of BUSINESSES

That would be unacceptable in non-based parts of the country, but that place is PURE USA

Flemington?

I live in NJ. I have seen quite a few Trump signs but never any Hillary signs. I don't have a real facebook, but I sometimes look at what the retards are talking about with my fake one, and it seems like there is an equal amount of Trump supporters and Hillary supporters. This is among people my age, too (early 30s). I do live in a mostly white district which normally votes republican, though.

15 rounds, fag

Lol yes! How did you know?

This. I'm a PA fag here too, and all I heard when people were talking about Trump was "HE IS ORANGE RAPIST HURR".

/609/ Margate here. Oh this country is Red. For one Hillary sign, there's 2 Trump signs. Kind of want to wear my MAGA gear out for Halloween but I don't want to get dogged by ignorant minorities.

Pittsburgh and Philadelphia

Fuckin sexy.

I pulled the trigger and got a Sig 229 E2 a couple months ago. Great handgun.

My next temptation is that 227. Double stacked .45 is pretty sweet

NJ is kind of like Pennsylvania; the large cities full of minorities vote Democrat and the suburbs and rural areas vote Republican. The latter doesn't really vote because people are too lazy to travel to voting stations, but it's easier for city niggers to vote because they're all cramed into tight ghettos. Christie did win awhile back and it was because Corzine was a literal thieving Jew.

t. NJ resident voting Trump

Nice digits. SWVA fag here and I can confirm all that you say. Where you located user?

Pro tip new York goes red. Mark my words niggers.

Western NJ here, near PA border. This area is solid red, Trump support is everywhere and it's fine to show your support in public around here.

I think red NJ is possible, it will all depend on the Newark/Camden black vote, and if that outnumbers the white areas of the state

Warren cty?

>Despite Trump’s claim that he doesn’t believe the polls, his San Antonio research team spends $100,000 a week on surveys (apart from polls commissioned out of Trump Tower) and has sophisticated models that run daily simulations of the election. The results mirror those of the more reliable public forecasters—in other words, Trump’s staff knows he’s losing. Badly. “Nate Silver’s results have been similar to ours,” says Parscale, referring to the polling analyst and his predictions at FiveThirtyEight, “except they lag by a week or two because he’s relying on public polls.”

More like 8

Yes sir

PA fag here. Outside of the black areas in the cities, it's dark red. Philly is the only reason we even lean blue. A million niggers and a couple square miles tilts it to blue. I think it will be close this time, though.

My digits can. He wont.

thank you for your confirmation, delusional 18 year old fag

Bud lives in oxford
Lol thats alllllll trump

Hot dog jonnies baby!

Whoops

The only reason PA is blue is because of Filthadelphia and most of Pittsburgh

Pittsburgh fag reporting in, I think Philly is the only holdout. Allegheny County will go red, along with everything else on the western (best) side of the state. Your move, filthadelphia.

Jerseyfag as well. My town is covered in trump signs. Know of 2 Hillary ones and one was ripped down a day or two ago since it's MIA

>Jerrymandering
1) is Gerry...
2) that has to do with house seats not statewide elections you fucking retard

Fucking Romney won NC last year despite early voters outnumbering him by a wide margin.

I fucking live in North Carolina and just saw a large crowd on the side of the road with a whole bunch of Trump signs. It's Trump Pence galore down here. I hate foreign faggots like you who read a few leftist news articles and believe you know enough about American politics to have an actual conversation about an election.

Its normal people verzus city nigs

Lets do this

>NY
>Blue

not if we can help it.

WHERE MY NY BROS AT

Cops have been called, enjoy your v&

Lol suck my dick.

Central PAfag here, seen much more trump signs than anything else. Even in Harrisburg. Up in state college lots of Clinton and Johnson but once outside of town ALL FUCKING TRUMP BABY!

PA will be a real tossup. If he does well in Pittsburgh he will win PA.

That's what Jamal will tell you in the slammer

RULES OF NATURE

Same with Florida a bunch of fucking retards think it is actually possible to be blue this election.

SEPA here. Responsible adults who want to make America great again aren't out partying on weeknights. Get your shit together, degenerate (>implying I don't know you're a CTR shill, because Trump support here is huge).

Trump will win PA. Signs all over working class communities. We had many large Trump signs within the last month or so, but Killery pays supporters to remove them... They were inspiring, nonetheless. (((Biden))) and (((Kaine))) have been feebly stumping our local colleges. And for the first time in my life, I'd been solicited several times by pollsters and asked to register to vote (which I am, as NPP and voting for Trump).

Vote fraud will ABSOLUTELY occur in PA. If you live in this state, volunteer to be an observer of some sort. I have, but have yet to hear back. I'm hoping I will soon. Vote via paper ballot.

stopthesteal.org/register/
donaldjtrump.com/landing/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer

CTR needs to leave.
I have seen one Hillary sign in my town but I see Trump signs everywhere. Some good Samaritan took care of the Hillary sign.

Northern NJ is conservative as fuck, including the suburbs

God bless user, get out and vote! Maybe even twice!

You might want to do some research before you spend that much time typing tardo. Gerrymandering would only make a difference if PA distributed its electors by the District Method, which only ME and NE do.

Ok, now you're just being stupid.

>implying (((they))) wont just cheat and turn every state blue
I'm worried. I know if everything was on the level he'd win no problem.

Irish.

There. Case closed.

Is he?

ummm , doesnt' it butt up against FUCKING OHIO and WEST VAGINA??

>MAssholes
>red
Literally not possible.

Man I wish. I'm in the city, most white people will be voting for trump, but the blacks and hispanics own this town man. It's funny because he actually has a lot of hispanic support, both my grandparents and their entire church are voting for trump and they're literally all ecuadorian/mexican. Puerto ricans are 100% behind trump, dominicans and blacks are gonna cost us the state though.

PA Republican Primary voter turnout

2008: 834,000
2012: 811,000
2016: 1,594,475

Now say primaries turnout doesn't correlate with general turnout. However, that is some kind of increase.

........i have a plan.....

NJ reporting in nothing but Trump pence and Hillary for prison around here brother.

Pittsburgh here.

I have not yet seen a single Hillary sign, I see Trump everywhere.

uhhh Isn't Chabot in Ohio?

Romney still got like 2.5 million votes in PA

>muh lenials
>muh boomers

Because drumpf is losing on the double digits in both states. Jesus christ, you delusional retards.

La see a fuckload of both. Mainly bernouts cuz college.

I was pointing out the enthusiasm jump in the primary election not the general election.

NYCker here
Voting Trump
My entire neighborhood is white / Asian and voting trump
I see people walk into the store that are military FDNY Police p much all trump
I know detectives in the NYPD through family who are buying AKs and voting Trump
I see boomers walk in the store I work in crying about the fucking trannies and other bullshit since they're happily married and never had a 0problem

As far as I know my Dominican family members that aren't middle class don't care about voting or are in jail

We can only hope enough whities are alive to vote

follow the party line
when you're losing an argument it's racist not retard
why are Dems such fuck ups...hurr durr both words started with an r.

>Now say primaries turnout doesn't correlate with general turnout.
that's not what 538-tards were asserting. they were asserting that primary turnout does not predict the general election RESULT, not the turnout. they are right in one sense: a model built from the past 10+ elections would show no predictive capability. but this is also wrong because it's putting the cart before the horse, assuming that the model is correct to begin with.

this election cycle should not be modeled like any before it, obama, acorn, seiu, the fovals, the creamers, there's been a decade of this "work" and agitation directly flying in the face of increasing middle class discontent. turnout this cycle is not like turnout other cycles; this time its about anger.

I agree. I was mocking the people who say it isnt correlated.

What model is that

Ohio and Florida are 5/1
Iowa and Nevada are relatively safe, Arizona is not worth it, 1.2/1 might as well bet on it being blue incase they round up illegals.

Virginia, NH, Colorado and Wisconsin are around 7/1 Michigan and Pennsylvania are higher. NJ is like, 20/1 Minnesota are are 20/1 those are what I've bet on, anything higher looks out of reach. Cali and Washington state are 33/1 Maryland and Massachusettes are like 50/1

Cities like Philly and Shittsburg have too much influence over the outcome, and they're very blue

former newarkfag here, it's going blue

PA is basically totally unknown territory at this point.

So not much can be explained either way.

Not enough angry white men.

Philadelphia. Even in the white-as-snow Northeast support is nudged towards Hillary, and in the shit areas it's a complete wash for Clinton.