Hi. I rarely come to this board because I am not a kiddo

Give me some shit with gore

1) NO animefaggotry like berserk, naruto, avatar
2) NO LGBT shit

I watched Castlevania. It is ok. Samurai Jack was shit. Worst season.
Want something that will remind me of old school games like Hexen, Doom, Blood.

You're in the wrong place:

Dude, be nice. Sup Forums is love, after all.

You'll want to go here, OP

>calls avatar anime
>watches castlevania
Wdhmbt?

Are you kidding? Sup Forums is a goddamn cakewalk compared to /mlp/.

It's a little impolite to waltz in and start making demands. Still, let me see if I can help.

Only thing that immediately comes to mind is Superjail. It's cartoony and surreal, but there's` plenty of over-the-top gore.

Gore in western animation is almost always used for comedic effect. Which almost always winds up being unfunny. Try Superjail and others.

If you're looking for gore in a serious setting, you'll have to go back to some early animated movies like Watership Down.

If you're looking to not be a lazy piece of shit, you'll have to go to google and literally just look this up yourself.

Metalocalypse also has its moments.

>animefaggotry
fuck off nigger

The movie Heavy Metal,

But google only shows mainstream shit. I don't spend significant time watching cartoons, so I don't know any legit underground stuff that less than 1K ppl worldwide watch. How am I gonna find it if I don't know where to look for?

SUX like hell

>1) NO animefaggotry like berserk, naruto, avatar

but avatar isn't anime

>2) NO LGBT shit

wtf does this even mean

god I hate what Sup Forums has done to this site

it's time for you to go

>SUX like hell
But it has gore moments. user only said he wanted shit with gore.

>you're fucking pathetic
>spoonfeeds anyway
Sup Forums needs to fucking man up and stop helping people who insult them

Crossed

Then I'd have to stop coming on this board entirely.

well

>claims he's not a kid
>immediately asks for gore

You should watch , it is a mature show for mature viewers such as you and me and definitely not baby shit for babies.

I just don't feel the need to man up to someone who is obviously a kid. I'd rather take the high road, throw out some ideas, and send him on his way.

The big irony here is that Berserk, especially the comic, is exactly what you're looking for, moron.

>It's an outsider comes to Sup Forums for help BUT first let me piss everyone off in the first sentence thread. I hate these threads.

>B-but chinese comics are for weeeebs! I'm a big boy!

Looks like someone in here isn't retarded, neat.

Heavy Metal is your answer, OP.

More like only the comic.

Excuse me, please do not mock this fine gentleman visitor, he is merely looking for mature cartoons for mature viewers such as himself

Boondocks

You're the kind of cunt that keeps shit like Mr. Pickles on the air.

I forget exactly how gorey these were, but you might be interested in Felidae, Watership Down, Plague Dogs, Fantastic Planet, The Time Masters, Gandahar, American Pop, Wizards, Rock and Rule, Dante's Inferno (there are two, in your case I suggest looking up both), Waltz with Bashir, Fears of the Dark, The Congress, and The Tragedy of Man. Also seconding that other user's suggestion for Heavy Metal.

In addition, there are some japanese films I have a feeling you would like and arbitrarily decide aren't 'too anime' for you, like The Animatrix.

I think OP would see most of those and go "too much talking where are the guts"

But before you leave you must understand

Your taste is shit, now you can leave.

Kid you have to be 18 to post here.

Superjail.

>I'm not a little kid
>Give me cartoon with lots of blood!
>But not anime because that stuff is icky and bad cause weebs lol
Have you considering a therapist, instead?

>Waltz with Bashir
I haven't seen this one mentioned in a while. Your general taste is appreciated, but that title in particular.

Suprised this wasn't mentioned yet.

HBO Spawn the animated series.