Why did IDW turn Jem & the Holograms into a SJW fuckfest?

Why did IDW turn Jem & the Holograms into a SJW fuckfest?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TksXhmf0QDc
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25577670
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If this offends you more than the movie, you're a retard.

The movie and this are both equally repugnant to me, maybe this more because it takes itself a little more seriously

IDW didn't, the author and illustrator did.

But yeah, is more or less correct. The comic is insulting in subjective ways, but the movie is objectively offensive.

eh, I'll take this out of context and chuckles thinking they can see her feminine penis a block away so it's not a real surpirse.
also helps that whitey in the middle is a few stages farther back in transition with that fucking Rupaul chin

Did the movie have any goddamn trannies? If not, then I'd gladly take the movie over this monstrosity.

Also what was the point of making 40% of the cast fat?

it's Campbell. Even when he was Ross, chunk was his crutch for most of his characters of course now she doesn't draw them as fetishy like in Wet Moon so it sucks

did they kept the illiterate misfit?

makes it easier to fill the pages

>Blaming companies
>Not blaming specific writers and editors
Sasuga OP

Yes. The Misfits had a mini series and one of the issues talked about how Roxy couldn't read.

>companies have no control over who they hire

Sasuga faggot.

>Sophie is too busy drawing shitty 80s toys comics to draw chubby goth dykes
Sadp

I don't know. I started getting the comic because I thought it'd be about hot chicks in an all-girl band having fun.

Instead it had lesbians and fatties and other shit.

Publishing companies have oversight and final approval on what they let their creative teams put out on shelves. If IDW allowed this to be published, the responsibility and blame are on them

It also met licensor approval I'm sure.

I bought the first arc of this book mostly because I like fat chicks and Campbell's art. Zero regrets.

I look forward to the day when we have a legit cure for gender dysphoria so we can stop acting like being transgender is an identity or a lifestyle.
T. Someone with dysphoria

Because nobody outside of tumblr cared about Jem in the first place. It's simple marketing.

The artist is a woman (male) who likes fat girls. The entire cast is basically her (his) fetishes.

I get liking Campbell's art, but some of the other artists on the title have been terrible. Gisele Lagace has done some and she's good.

>NOOOOO MY 80S GIRL CARTOON COMIC ADAPTION ISN'T AIMED AT ME!
>FUCKING TUMBLR RUINING AN IP I NEVER WAS INTERESTED IN THE FIRST PLACE.

No cure but you'll see it die in another couple years once the pendulum swings away from the social justice shit. We'll look at second half of the 2010s as a "what the fuck was going on" period.

We do have a legit cure for gender dysphoria, it's called gender reassignment surgery.

Who is the artist?

The pendulum already swung and now it's swinging right back.
>your revolution failed user
>you were too busy taking twitter screencaps to do anything about it.

Sophie campbell.

>tranny
>good singing voice

Nice assumptions there, bozo. I fucking loved Jem and the Holograms in all its 80s glory and the comic is directed towards women my age group. I just don't care for a trans""woman"" making a series I enjoy a fetishistic fuck mess

I did not know Ross was trans.
>she's cute
Oh no

I believe it, there is a reason why we used to castrate young boys.

With a 44% suicide rate after the magic surgery. Great "cure" you have there.

Yeah, but that was before puberty hit.

citation needed

You have to do it before puberty to keep the treble range intact, otherwise you just get a modern falsetto

>hate on Sophie Campbell
She's never worked on a bad comic

I can't help it if society treats these people like shit, all I can do is point out how you don't have to feel like a man trapped in a woman's body or a woman trapped in a man's body.

They have high suicide rates in liberal countries like Sweden and Holland. It's not society's fault they kill themselves.

Meh, I don't care. I'm a little behind, but I've enjoyed it so far, just as a cute comic thing with good art.

>she

>all I can do is point out how you don't have to feel like a man trapped in a woman's body or a woman trapped in a man's body.
Transtenders like to pretend on Tumblr that you can just DECIDE your gender, but the entire classification of medically valid version of the disorder depends on that feeling being beyond the person's control as well as not being sourced from training/brainwashing by society.

>""she""

Why the long face?

So he just basically drew himself into the comic as a tranny singer?

You gotta admit that's a huge improvement.

>A comic about an all girl band coming out in 2017 is full of SJW stuff
Who would've seen that coming?

Not really.

It's from 2015

She looks even better now after being on HRT for longer

>she

Gender is a tricky thing user, obviously a mixture of biology and societal norms but I'm tired of fuckers who treat it like a mental disorder and hide behind bad science, ignoring the medical scientific community actual stance on it.

>Gender is a tricky thing user

No it's not. XX or XY. It's literally a binary thing.

Is the comic even still ongoing?

Yeah, she.

thats sex. gender is a social construct

no

Fortunately, as I understand it, the movie flopped hard.

Still looks like an ugly guy

Pretty much

I say again:
>she

Biology isn't a social construct, user.

No it's really not. You have biological men who look entirely female. Intersex is just another example of how biological sex does not dictate gender.

No, but Sophie is gonna be a working on a new series

>gender is a social construct
Sup Forums saying this unironically.

The comic is having a event right now and after the event there will be a mini series for it. So if you like Jem and the Holograms support the comics.

I know she, she's a girl

>effeminate looking men are women

you know that since all fetuses begin with female development, you can have an XY chromosome fetus with androgen insensitivity wherein that genetic switch doesn't get turned on and all the physical development is female instead, right?

and gender is not biology. sex is. gender not so much

I never said there were more than 2 genders just that gender itself is not the same as sex

will it have thicc goth dykes?

On no level is that a woman.

It's true though, notion of gender and how it's expressed varies through culture and time periods.

>gender is a social construct

A fucking hilarious joke.

And you know that hermaphrodites aren't the same thing as trannies, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=TksXhmf0QDc

>and gender is not biology. sex is. gender not so much

According to who? Some Marxist gender studies grad student?

I'd be disappointed if it didn't have them Except gender.

Things like GIRLS PINK and BOYS BLUE are obviously societal, but research indicates there is some kind of ground level wetwork involved in how your brain handles gender. Male brains have interesting structural similarities to other male brains, and females to females. Those that claimed to be trans in life were sliced up post death, and their brains found to bear the similarities to their professed gender.

Dysphoria could very well be caused by the same system your brain uses to track where your hands and feet are, and is certainly known to cause phantom limb sensations in amputees. This system seems to bear some kind of gendered component.

Further, studies in to childhood development (research unrelated to trans people but the findings relevant all the same) show babies even less than a year old have cognitive biases based on gender.

No one quite knows where the lines are yet, but the lines are very real. Pretending they don't exist, and that trans people don't exist, doesn't help fix the problem. Also know that research in to gender identity disorders have been ongoing in the medical community for longer than anyone on this website has been alive.

user said "It's literally a binary thing" and that's what I was responding to.

Gender roles have and do emerge entirely naturally in sexually dimorphic species, such as humans. Sexually dimorphic animals have different gender roles because their bodies are different. These roles are not social constructs.

What sex you identify with is, that is, gender, generally, not something you or anyone has any control over. Not society, nor your upbringing. Otherwise, gender dysphoria couldn't occur.

Well, just change 2017 for 2015. The point remains the same.

Indeed it was.
I wonder if Blumhouse learned anything from the failure, such as "Don't fuck with franchises too hard".

The sad thing is that the movie is only barely bad enough to be watchable. Otherwise, it's so generic that it's boring. The only redeemable aspect is Kesha in the post-credits sequence, and even then she's literally in the movie for less than a minute and at the very end.

>loves fish tacos
Yeah, I bet.

Is that a character from the original tv show turned tranny or is it just an OC/self insert by the author?

If it's the former, shame on them. The latter fine. Whatever. They're a dime a dozen today anyways.

Intersex is not a hermaphrodite and in most vertebrates and mammals hermaphroditism is a misnomer. It's why we call it intersex. In every case, one set of expressed gametes is produced. Not both.

>research shows
What study user? Where was it published?

Use google, stupid nigger.

>ignoring the medical scientific community actual stance on it.

If you've been bullied into your stance by pressure-groups and activists, and don't dare risk angering them if you want to keep your job, does your stance have any real value?

So none and nowhere, cool.

>and rats. Gross.

FUCK YOU RATS ARE CUTE STUPID CUNT.

>the majority of the studies are wrong on this issue because I disagree with the findings

Do you think people keep decades worth of research across multiple organizations bookmarked in their computer at all times in case someone on the internet decides they know better than the entire medical community?

Who will find an excuse to discount whatever is linked because it suits their bias anyway.

Use Google, nigger. If you really cared, you'd educate yourself on your own terms. You'll never believe what I say regardless.

>ignoring the medical scientific community actual stance on it.
Can't wait to see this one.

Or maybe it's not a crazy conspiracy theory and you just have a delusional worldview.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25577670
Supposedly this report suggests an increase post op

I would

Or don't if you don't like how the IP is handled

Gender being separate was only invented 50 years ago
Gender isn't real, only sex is real.

Hey user, studies show you're a faggot. Look em up,they're totes real.

And those studies are right.

thats my point faggot

Here you go.