Even kids know Trump is DA MAN

Forreal check it CTR and Hillshills

>Trump supports think and behave like children

not surprised children like him too

FPBP

Nice dubs, too bad most kids get brainwashed at school, scared to ask my 5 nieces and nephews in grade school who they'd vote for if they could.

Trump does the same thing as well

Pretty sad a kid is better at seeing bullshit than you.

What you'd expect they are the main demographic of this board though.

Do you guys really not get how this works? Failed samefagging aside, I'm surprised there are still people like you willing to go down with the ship.

Godspeed mate. Those CTR shekels are almost exhausted. Hope you never have someone like me looking at your work history when you start sending out resumes again :^)

I'm all for trump and I know he's gonna win and all

but kids just support who their parents support
they're you know... IMPRESSIONABLE?

it's the same stupid logic when liberals get their kids to hold signs for a picture on kykebook saying how they love gays and gay marriage
>see??? even KIDS know gay marriage is right
>love always wins!

don't sink to their level

>Gunner
I hate you fat fucks

don't stoop to the lefts level of using children to push your political views

>implying children aren't just brainwashed at birth to think whatever their parents believe
Why do you think so much of pol believes in their imaginary friend God?

>fucking GUNNER

Generation Z is the Sup Forums generation, it's going to be glorious.

The tides of ideological subversion have reversed! Looking forward to the conflict in 10 years when neo-liberals and sandwiched between two generations of nationalists :^)

Is that you Skyler?

Anyone who named their kid Liam in the last 3 years needs to be gassed

since we're a consumerist market and one of the world's largest buyer, what is the harm in making sure people pay to be in our market. and sure it'll cost more, but to subside that will be making sure americans are working and not taxed so they spend more money.

also the money is there for a wall so we could literally do it anytime we want but politics is holding us back. also we can just take back their federal aid and charge their visas. Also it's not that expensive if companies can clearly abuse it so efficiently and blatantly.

also the 10 trillion dollar deficit exists if we keep the government the same size you fucking ass, the feds are way too bloated. now we can manage our money way more cleanly. And tarriff's make sure businesses stay domestic and prevent offshoring

tastes good man

That kid looks like a fag. I would have bullied the shit out of him back in my day.

He probably would have kicked your ass

cute