A WORD FROM BILL
youtube.com/watch?v=_OLm5__ESaU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gyUlsGSGU_s
donate.donaldjtrump.com/october-end-of-month
encyclopediadramatica.se/Benjamin_Fischbein
youtube.com/watch?v=dpSD9UY3g6M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Daily reminder that post-messiah Judaism is (literally) Christianity, meaning the true Israel is the spiritual body of Christendom.

That modern Judaism is properly called Talmudism, which has its origins in Pharisaism and is the ideological opposite of pre-Christian-era Judaism.

That Talmudism/Pharisaism is the richest ideological firmament for Satanism, which found its purest expression in the act of crucifying Christ as urged and committed by the Pharisees of the time.

That modern "Jews" (actually Talmudists - the spiritual successors of the Pharisees - as per the above) generally originated in Khazaria, but have lived internationally, intermarried, and converted (both in and out) for so long as to have no discernible genetic or familial heritage.

That the "13th Tribe" and "Ashkenazim" racial memes are Hasbara psyops designed specifically to justify the current occupation of Palestine known as "Israel," as well as employ a political parry silencing anyone who names the "Jew" or criticizes their activities as being a racist. There is no "Jewish race."

That the extortion at the Temple - whom Jesus drove out and excoriated - was promoted and conducted by the Pharisees of the day; that the modern day extortion employed by the same "Jews" (actually Talmudists - the spiritual successors of the Pharisees - as per the above) via the Federal Reserve and similar monetary and usurious banking rackets are spiritually identical in form, function, and nature of perpetrator.

That the Holocaust (TM) is designed to subvert Christ as the preeminent messianic sacrifice, and in supplanting Christ as messiah replace Him with Talmudic satanism disguised as "Judaism."

That if you don't know the above, and much more, you have a long way to go before you are "red-pilled."

>or Madame President
>or

>canada

ok

we know you're using a proxy you can just stop.

use sage

I don't agree with that at all. Christianity isn't simply just a book it's the culture and tradition of Christians, people who have lived in Christendom the past bimillennium.

Everyone in the world knows the president of the USA is the president of the world

but she died over a month ago

It looks like she is jokingly headbanging to some hard rock being played on the phone

Explain to me why you think Trump's policies are better for the average millennial.

Fuck off OP. We know you get paid in (you)'s

youtube.com/watch?v=gyUlsGSGU_s

General Niggerdawg.....Hillary is dying in the polls. And no not that Nate Sliver shit. This is hillary right now.

fuck the millennials
if we knew what we wanted we would be older

>implying anyone posting in this thread isn't being paid to do so or trolling
sage

people with different opinions than you exist you know.

donate.donaldjtrump.com/october-end-of-month

yo Hildawgs! How long after the elections until the Trump threads start disappearing? I mean he won't be relevant to politics anymore

These threads are such trash. End your life OP

your memes are shit

Minimize and move on my friend.

I think they are cute

kys you spic nigger cunt

Hillary Clinton fighting to solve REAL american problems

>cute

Hildawgs enjoy life. Join us

she looks adorable there too. I actually think its one of the better pictures of her

this one isn't too bad neither

>forced memes
>literally just pictures of Hillary with text
>absolutely dog shit tier effort
Only post counter memes with sage in the options

looks good there too I agree

>implying Hillary can walk without an assistant with an epipen by her side

Why do people support a fascist that rigs elections?

it also looks like shes an autist like you :^)

and you trust the RT who can't even spell Abnormalities right?

Ouch

Sage

She will always stick up for autists. She isn't a bully like you and your tubby leader.

bahahhaaaaaaaa

are you working/campaigning or come to this board just for shitposting i cant tell

>Avoiding the question

No, I trust ivy league math grad students who do a statistical analysis of the abnormalities.

Now tell me how you support someone employing the tactics of dictators.

>gays are autistic

Can you fucking faggots believe that Hillary's CTR people are LITERALLY hijacking Pepe even as the faggot owner tries to "take him back" from us at the same time?

Fucking hilarious.

Shadilay, praise Keʞ

>ur a bully
>fat shaming other guy in very next sentence.

she's a nasty woman with a temper supported by bad hombres

мyдpeц

A
FUCKING
LEAF

мyдpeц

мyдpeц ;^)

мyдpeц xD

Memeing isn't like buttoning a shirt kiddo, it takes guts, tendies, and a lot of private toilet time. After all the build up of fart intensity sometimes despite your best efforts, your butt is still full of poopoo and you just gotta ride your shit roller coaster through to the other side. After all I've been through in the meme wars this is nothing but 420D underwater mahjong without an oxygen tank.

пидop

the point was sticking up for bullying.

bullies are fair game.

>leaf

which feild sage goe in?

Fucking Leaves ALWAYS starting trouble....

>BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!!! XD

SAGED IN ALL FIELDS

Kek

No he isn't

Why do you think the it never would hold up in court? because all your claims are bogus.

Excellent timing on your post comradeski

Til' "that video" is dropped.....

>Just like your jaw when it is.....

Np Cap'n.....it was a pretty combo

>HILLARY COVERS UP BILLS BS XD HILLARY COVERS UP BILLS BS XD HILLARY COVERS UP BILLS BS XD HILLARY COVERS UP BILLS BS XD HILLARY COVERS UP BILLS BS XD HILLARY COVERS UP BILLS BS XD HILLARY COVERS UP BILLS BS XD HILLARY COVERS UP BILLS BS XD HILLARY COVERS UP BILLS BS XD HILLARY COVERS UP BILLS BS XD HILLARY COVERS UP BILLS BS XD HILLARY COVERS UP BILLS BS XD HILLARY COVERS UP BILLS BS XD HILLARY COVERS UP BILLS BS XD HILLARY COVERS UP BILLS BS XD HILLARY COVERS UP BILLS BS XD HILLARY COVERS UP BILLS BS XD HILLARY COVERS UP BILLS BS XD HILLARY COVERS UP BILLS BS XD HILLARY COVERS UP BILLS BS XD HILLARY COVERS UP BILLS BS XD HILLARY COVERS UP BILLS BS XD HILLARY COVERS UP BILLS BS XD HILLARY COVERS UP BILLS BS XD HILLARY COVERS UP BILLS BS XD HILLARY COVERS UP BILLS BS XD HILLARY COVERS UP BILLS BS XD HILLARY COVERS UP BILLS BS XD HILLARY COVERS UP BILLS BS XD HILLARY COVERS UP BILLS BS XD HILLARY COVERS UP BILLS BS XD HILLARY COVERS UP BILLS BS XD HILLARY COVERS UP BILLS BS XD HILLARY COVERS UP BILLS BS XD HILLARY COVERS UP BILLS BS XD HILLARY COVERS UP BILLS BS XD HILLARY COVERS UP BILLS BS XD HILLARY COVERS UP BILLS BS XD HILLARY COVERS UP BILLS BS XD HILLARY COVERS UP BILLS BS XD HILLARY COVERS UP BILLS BS XD HILLARY COVERS UP BILLS BS XD HILLARY COVERS UP BILLS BS XD HILLARY COVERS UP BILLS BS XD HILLARY COVERS UP BILLS BS XD HILLARY COVERS UP BILLS BS XD HILLARY COVERS UP BILLS BS XD HILLARY COVERS UP BILLS BS XD HILLARY COVERS UP BILLS BS XD HILLARY COVERS UP BILLS BS XD

SLIDE

>starting trouble
>talking about the next president of the US

pick one.

Is foil hat how Hillary protect from mind control mecrochip KGB plant in brian?

Hmmmm................. I "Watch". I watch soooooo much I notice that a "very high majority" of "Shill-ary" post........ding ding ding......COME FROM CANADA!!!!!

>Worry about your own shit honcho

SAGE

Can you guys stop making such obviously fake conspiracies.

The majority of Canadians stand with her. Trudeau won in a landslide victory after all.

Don't worry comrade, I sage with every post and 1 more toward image limit. Also check all my sick integers

No conspiracy comrade. We KGB really put mind control chip in there! Da! Russia evil and super genius!

Damn right. We stand up to Russia unlike you guys who love licking Putins (%(#(^

Hillary's try-hards at work.

Bill Clinton is a Rapist

Why I stand up to own country? I tell you I from KGB! Hillary isn't crazy! KGB is all around her! Everywhere! We control everything! Hahahaha stupid чepнoмaзый Americanski next we come for you

I SAGE every post as well as SLIDE every shill post as well

Your just salty he was "Putin" to your team

>You faggots LOVED Wikileaks a few years ago....when it was to your advantage
>So go cry me some cock shaped tears biotch
>Ty to "WHOEVER" showed the "Corruption" for what it IS!

>child rapist
ftfy

glare from the waves was having an effect on hill I guess
www.epilepsy.com/.../finding-zeiss-z1-blue-lenses-treat-photosensitive-epilepsy

We're gonna win big league Hilldawgs

Checked Ausbro

encyclopediadramatica.se/Benjamin_Fischbein

youtube.com/watch?v=dpSD9UY3g6M

SAGE

>supporting Russia
>own country

pick a single one. Hillary is the one standing up

Trump alienated most of the Republicans. He has no idea what the 11th commandment is.

>11th commandment

neither do I

>their party looks like a half empty normal Trump rally
>the kind that he has 2-4 times a day

You are one retarded leaf. Please shoot yourself in the back of the head 2 times aka suicide Hillary style

I see this is a leafpost.

Is this all ironic?

>implying all leafposting isn't post-ironic irony wrapped in 10 more layers of irony

Thou shalt not speak ill of any fellow Republican

Its sincere

Nope, Hildawgs never surrender.

wow cool pic

theres more republicans leaving the gop than berniebros leaving the dems

the majority of bernsters now support her

good video
thanks mate

>the DNC has far less people that a regular Trump rally

lel thanks for continuing to prove my point

that's how politics work,
you have to toe the line

trump isn't a republican
well, he's a republican in the same way Bernie is a democrat
they just needed a platform

you guys know no one is voting for that criminal right?

I guess, my point was just that more republicans have turned against him than Hillary

I have faith that your justice system would fairly deal with any real criminal.

You're right. I'd draw and quarter every one of the Democrat-light Republicans. They're traitors and should be executed as such.

>how can we sell out our beliefs and values to get niggers and spics to vote for us this week?

No.

Anyone referring to themselves as 'Hilldawgs' should be curb stomped to death in the filthiest of streets.

No they shouldn't. Keep being jealous of us.