When were you first racist?

I remember laughing at how the Afgan Hound was rated the dumbest dog because it was from Afghanistan.
What was your first experience being racist, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/797316/f7110f1134/
exhentai.org/g/924913/a1022a4c8b/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When I was 9 I started thinking that White people and niggers were less intelligent than Indians because they were retarded in comparison

When I was little and couldnt understand why white children were running around like animals and didnt listen to their parents

When I moved out of my white suburban neighborhood and into the glorious diversity I've been taught my entire life was so great.

Really hits you hard when you find out everything you've been (((taught))) is a lie.

When I first met swedish kids at pre-school and thought they were just the dumbest I had ever seen. My experiences with other kids from daycare before that was all adopted kids from korea and some finnish kid, they were mostly behaving like normal people. Then these fucking locals appears.. no wonder sweden has turned out the way it has

I've always been racist
don't get me wrong, I was never hateful or petty about it, but from an early age I was always being told by my racially awkward liberal single mother not to stare at black people and not to point out those differences in conversation

I honestly never saw a problem with it
you're fucking different
it's weird

however that's no reason to be a cunt about it
it takes somewhat a leap of faith, to trust these people, but I found that growing up most people are the same as I am, and that much like me, if you're willing to accept it, you can develop the emotional and intellectual skills necessary to put these feelings aside for the betterment of yourself, others and society as a whole
that it takes an incredibly immature person to let these feelings of difference stop you from becoming a productive member of society

I say it's a leap of faith because, as we all know now, lots of those people hate me alot more than I hate them

in my honest opinion, everybody is racist

the real problem is hate

>the real problem is hate

No.. No it's not. I hate everything that is a threat to what I love, and I love everything that is a threat to what I hate. Hatred can be justified, or it can be unjustified. You're just regurgitating pointless nothingisms.

I've always been racist. When they taught us all the "white people are evil" stuff in school I thought that they were just teaching us to say the opposite of what was true to seem cool and edgy.

>You're just regurgitating pointless nothingisms.
>I hate everything that is a threat to what I love, and I love everything that is a threat to what I hate

pot, this is kettle, you're black, that is all

Ive been racist as long as i can remember, fucking disgusting pakis no one likes them.

I've been "racist" all my life. I'm from a colonial family, and I went to Africa when I was a kid. The first thing that struck me was that it wasn't at all like the propaganda we got in my Christian school, and on all the commercials on TV. You know the ones, that portrayed Africa as a dusty plain with reed huts and starving children with flies in their eyes. Dumb faggots everywhere still say Africa sucks because "it's an unlivable continent".

I saw they had cities, with airports, banks, and massive, sprawling hotels. I saw viable countries with American fast food chains and swimming pools. And instantly I knew that I was being lied to. A purposeful lie, created so we would all pity these people, because if we saw the resources they had at their disposal, no sane person would say that they are the victim of circumstance. The land itself is beautiful and pleasant, and the Africans themselves can be hardworking people when they want to be.

To anyone who has been there, it is obvious: The problem is in the people, in their crab basket culture, their tribal politics, their my-turn-to-eat philosophy. And it's much more tragic than any famine or epidemic.

Africa could be a fucking paradise. And it was, when my family lived there.

Somewhat, but after discovering Sup Forums the bottled up thoughts I had start flying out. Most of my family think I'm a neo-nazi just because I don't promote race mixing and point out objective facts. Thank you /po/.

Like every single person in the world i was born a racist. I quit being racist during my teens. Then i moved to the big city for uni and actually came into contact with sandniggers so i became racist again.

Those are a lot of words to say nothing at all, Yancy.

thread asked
I answered
fuck off, cunt

Chill out, Talbot. Don't mean nothing by it.

When I saw my dad wear black face, and a durag for Halloween and thought it was hilarious. I was around 8

Kindergarten.

The white kids played with expensive toys and everyone had a mom and dad.

The brown kids were assholes and fought each other for dominance. The majority only had mothers.

m-moar?

I've been told since I'm little how I should marry someone white (criollo) otherwise my future kids wouldn't look like part of the family, also telling me how ridiculous it would be for someone to have the family name Rubio (blonde) while being darkskinned.

When I was 5 I had a black cousin who was 3 years old and named Maya .Someone told me if i didn't put on sunscreen my skin would become dark and in the the most terrified voice I said"My skins going to become black like Maya!?" They though it was pretty funny but I still cringe looking back at it.

same. Sup Forums helped beat down a lot of the media's conditioning that had been working on me. Sup Forums honestly opened my mind to absorbing facts, both historical and current, to form opinions.
Regardless if those facts are ugly or uncomfortable.

When I was in France and I saw how so many of their wonderful African immigrants are conmen, pickpockets, thieves and charlatans. I don't like Africans because of that experience

ok, fine, I was already annoyed and I didn't mean that

still, I'm at liberty to write whatever and however much I damn well please in this little box of mine, so that's exactly what I'm going to fucking do, whether you or any other cunt likes that or not

it's called freedom of speech and it's wonderful
even if you've got nothing to say, it's great to know you can say it

I stopped being racist when I saw your pic.

Hah, I went to Rome ten years ago. Counted the legal niggers. Made it to three in a week. I saw more than that on every street corner, selling illegal shit, and running when the cops rolled around. It was a fucking disgrace, and you're not going to tell me that's a problem that can't be fixed.

That's the problem in Europe. Backbone.

When i realized my country fell to shit when europeans stopped coming and we let in every poor sudaca here to breed 8 little monkeys and live on wellfare.

I thank the god for being white, if not i'd probably hang myself.

Fuck mestizos and fuck migrants.

When i was in second grade and got mugged by 5 gypsies for the lollipop i had already put in my mouth.

Is that really all it takes to get rid of your racism user? I bet if I post cute succubi you'll be trying to summon demons

Purple eyes, she's just tanned Bert.

While I don't hate other races, I understand the crucial role of the white man in the creation of this world

Don't.

I'm sorry, bro. I got a little fresh with you. But I can see the other user's point. A lot of what you said does sound like the stuff I'm used to hearing from other people. You kind of develop a hair trigger for stuff like that after a few years of hearing it.

Plus, I got to make a Yancy reference, and I love that shit.

I am an American and I am free to post what I want

Use the archive

No please, I don't want to go back to /x/ for advice.

Damn you, brown semen demons.

Orly? Post loli faggot, i dare you. We both know you're not gonna do it.

That's just how the Japanese draw non-whites. A blessing and a curse really.

Oh shit, Albanian terrorism on the rise.

What are you going to do faggot?

>Always laughed at racist jokes
>Always known that white people were more intelligent than blacks and pakis
>Never wanted to fuck a darkskin of any kind

First experience being truly white supremacist however, was being disgusted and feeling dirty when I found out a girl I was going out with had been a coal burner before.

She's hungry for your white-
>Albanian
ish seed.
Would you give it to her?

I totally agree. The only solution is for governments to grow spines and deport the fucks. Wont happen though

moar like this

This sums it up nicely.

We are all born with in group preferences. Depending on your definition you could argue this means we are all born racist.

Most of us are then indoctrinated during our grade school years. They teach us racism is wrong and diversity is our strength. Most of us end up believing it.

Then when we are adults and have live in the real world we realize the truth about diversity and often return to in group preferences.

The realization that western (arguably the most successful branch of civilization since the Roman Empire) is inherently white.

Other then that, interaction with nonwhites.

Its absolutely disgusting what the communists and libcucks did to decolonize Africa.

I never believed cultures to be equal. If you take the easy deduction, that cultures are the products of people and that there is some connection between biology and people, you believe that people are unequal. It is so overwhelmingly evident on an individual level, that even Soviet Russia could not hide it. The same hold true for races, the cover up and indoctrination has been run for decades, but again it is so self-evident, that despite all the attempts of brainwashing, the narrative falls completely appart.

Nigga that's literally Albanian looking skin tone. It wouldn't even be racemixing, famicon.

Answer is yes, I do feed the semen demon.

>Be me. White Detroitfag.
>Dated a black girl in my late teens. (She was actually quite the QT)
>HavingTheSexors.jpg
>When I was about to cum, I pulled out, took off the condom and shot my load on her belly.
>She asked why I did that. I said the first thing that popped into my head:
>"I wanted to see what you'd look like if you were white."

...and she dumped me.
My friends and I still laugh about that to this day.

I tried to be friends with various minorities when I was a kid and got bullied for being white. They all told me to fuck off for no reason, I couldn't understand why they were so hateful and cruel.

Then I just realized it was because they're lesser beings.

Shekelmind.

Have some beautiful nature to follow with your thingie.

This is literally the only thing I have that I can post related to what you posted.

Bingo

TOO DARK >:^( whiten the picture by 1%

She's a Huelander famalam, not altaic.

gib moar pls.

exhentai.org/g/797316/f7110f1134/

Here you go user.

do you fantasize about being her? being a canadian and all
this

Won't happen, until enough people grow fed up enough to elect far right parties. Wilders is already the third largest party in this country. They are shaking in their boots for him. Which is why they are (again) trying to toss him in jail for saying "racist" things. Funny how that will is suddenly there when it's about their enemies, huh? Just like how they could toss out a black ex-muslim feminist because she lied about her age when she was on the other team.

And is the Great Blond Leader the best politician ever? No. But that's not an argument, because neither are the wheeling-dealing deskjockeys that call themselves Ministers now.

More over, the decolonization directly contradicts the lefties' favorite argument: The West has had fuck-all to say in Africa since 1964. That's half a century of independence. So which is it? In the leftist's mind, we're at once not helping enough, and helping too much.

I totally understand that
especially in a place like Sup Forums where everybody has such finely-tuned bullshit detectors, I can see why my post set off alarm bells
I suppose what I meant to say, before I got all emotional and gay about it, was that we're literally born racist, contrary to popular opinion that nobody is born racist, and this is an instinctual thing that has been ground into us thru years and years of evolution
you see someone from outside your tribe and instinctually it puts you on the defensive, because they're not like us and we don't know what their intentions are
this is instinct and it cannot be undone

I guess what I should have said is that denying and ignoring you're own racist tendancies, like most leftists/liberals do, seems to actively lead to projecting your own unconscious racism onto everybody else, and I think this is the dangerous part, because as I've explained, everybody IS racist, which leads to a small percentage of people who persecute others for a hatred which they cannot accept or understand, whereas the rest of us, eh, it isn't such a massive problem

in an ideal world the black man and the white man are as racist as each other
black guys are always making the white guys the butt of their jokes and vice versa, and I think this is actually the right way of dealing with it
that this is the healthy way for us to deal with our differences, not by pretending that those differences do not exist

it's the leftists/liberals who make racism an innately hateful thing and this is because it is they, not us, who are the hateful ones

I hope this post had a little more substance than my opening statement
looking back on it, I really didn't explain it very well

Fucking hell, Canada. That's a mighty fine post you got there.

Have something a bit more "special" as a return gift.

Literally right above your post is the sauce.

exhentai.org/g/924913/a1022a4c8b/
Here as well.

good girl

The only time I was ever hit unprovoked in my entire life was when the blackest of black cunts walked up to me outside class one day, headbutted me and called me a faggot. I was 14 at the time and knew fuck all about defending myself. Statistically speaking 50% of the black people in that school attacked me, so that was enough for me to go down this path.

What I don't understand is, why don't civilised black people hate these cunts even more than we do? If that's how your people are represented, you'd want to distance yourself from them as much as fucking possible and you'd want to see that group crushed. Instead, they fucking stand up for them and say it's not really their fault, it's whiteys culture that's to blame.

They both give me "too many server redirects" and I can't open them.

I won my first race when I was ~11

peanut butter race?

That is your problem. Not mine. Try googling the issue along with sadpanda errors

That is pretty gay user.

No
>A Turk with 14 year old ladyboys on the mind
and that's just typical
Thank you, was that a good movie?

When I was a kid in elementary school I didn't want to drink from the water fountain after blacks did, and I didn't want to be near them cause they were black.

Wtf is that even supposed to mean?

Like why are all Turks so autistic, you guys are like the Australians of the Third World .

source?

>Letting a guy with a break action shotgun kill all of you

How cucked can you be...

I'm learning programming, should I just start taking the hormones while it's early then?

I was furious that the black guy on the magic school bus was also named Tim.

>What I don't understand is, why don't civilised black people hate these cunts even more than we do?

Lots do. Just the slightest mention from a well off black implying blacks are responsible for their actions is shouted down as an uncle tom by the left and their disobedient porch niggers.

Have you read The Great Betrayal? I was surprised by how progressive (at least in his words) Smith was, and the levels the UK slipped down to fucking Rhodesia while turning a blind eye to communist meddling from the USSR and China.

It was SupremeGentleman/10, shame that they don't show the original titles here cause I'd give you a source.

When sandniggers came in my town at masse and the crimerate went from fist fighting drunken russians at the weekends to drugs, burglaries and even rape. Not even joking here, I was born in 86, had two black kids in my school, in 5th grade I saw my first muslim when we got a new kid in class, he was ok though and actually spoke dutch. In 2005 they started to come suddenly, now my city turned to shit around certain parts, guess who lives there? It got even worse with the new type of refugees coming in. My city is even nominated 4th favorite for them to stay in... Fuck bruxelles for allowing this

Racism isnt something that you learn from others, you experience it

I just always assume they just dont understand human communication the same way we do, their jibberish just makes complete sense to them.

My dad was telling me about his black cab driver when I was little and I told him that I didn't like black people. He told me to never, ever say that again.Flash forward to now, he and I both laugh about racist shit all the time and voted Trump.

Also, my brother used to be a really racist, suburban wannabe redneck who showed me Johnny Rebel and the Amazing Racist. I used to sort of tell him off for being racially insensitive. Then he moved in with some SJW cucks and became a total communist retard. I was so pissed off that he betrayed who he was just to be accepted that I became twice as racist in his stead. Then I found Sup Forums and my casual racism turned into an ideology.

I'm not racist but I have a funny story. When my brother was like 7 we were at the zoo and we had just seen the gorilla enclosure. We went on to see the lions and some black people walked past and my brother said "look mommy gorillas" and pointed at the black people walking past us. My mom freaked and I laughed

>There were niglets in my elementary and they always smelt like shit. I told that once to my teachers and she told me I was being bad.

>In middle school my teacher said it was wonderful how diverse and multi-racial our school was becoming. I thought that it was still 95% white besides a few token asians and blacks.

Sorry, we only get the translated titles here so I don't know any in im English.

I'll just look it up real quick on Google.

>is a 14 year old ladyboy
typical
the weirdest thing is that they fuck what they eat user
>he doesnt know the peanut butter dog licking game stereotype about canadians
lurk more pleb
thats it the potato food aid is cut off for you

Reminds me of a similar story. My brother and I used to love the movie Paulie as kids, and at one point in the movie Paulie calls the janitor a mop monkey. So one day my mother is driving through downtown and my brother sees a group of black people and yells out the window, "Get out of here, you mop monkeys!" My mom freaked out. Funny stuff, he must have been like 6

Thanks, and is k.
Turkey is a gay country.

Nvm , Canadafriend. I found out it's called "Lesson of Evil", you just keep posting more of THESE.

Is that what you fantasize? It's ok tho, canadian feminine "boys" don't count as men so it's straight.

Nah you don't need those, just get yourself a wig and a maid or Shimakaze outfit.

Lol is that the Maze Runner MC?

Can't remember if I've seen this before. If anyone has a source on the original I'd appreciate it.

NATIONAL SPORT

Daily reminder that racism would be dead if dark girls looked like this IRL

Buy them for me and I'll send you pics ;^).
Trust me, you won't regret it.

epidemic hitting commie forina dont slide this

That's Bertholdt Hoover from SnK actually.

We just need to genetically engineer black-asian girls into submissive semen demons meant to pleasure superior white men.