Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bS5P_LAqiVg?t=1084
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nobody cares
The movie came out
It was good
Everyone knew the people who wanted woman only screenings were idiots
The screenings weren't even done by Warner Bros or DC

It's almost like segregating anyone for any reason in public and semi-public based on gender, race, and/or religion is a human rights violation, and making that segregation public is asking for trouble.

Ticketing stories have to belong to Sup Forums. The specific movie here is irrelevant to the story and isn't Sup Forums.

>It was good

it was not though

>know your shitty bait thread is barely related to the topic at hand
>still post it

>they had a legal point
Like what?

>It was good

Fuck your feelings/please take into consideration my feelings.

See

Do people get into journalism WANTING to write tripe like this? Or do they think it's temporary and they'll move onto better things?

Fine
Good for a cape film

No, they think they're good writers, but all they produce is shit. If they were good, they'd be doing something better.

most journalists want to be authors but cant cut it so they settle, kinda like teachers

What level of delusion does a person have to be on to think writing clickbait about superhero movies makes them a good writer?

If the implication is that cape films are inherently bad, them only films that are good in spite of being cape films should be praised.

Donner Superman, Raimi Spider-Man, Singer X-Men etc...

>It was good

6.5/10. There were some pacing problems in the beginning and the end, and the entire moral is kinda fucked.

haha holy shit! what the fuck was that? why the fuck does it look like shes ice skating?

im guessing this is one of those moments in the film where people in the theater cheered.

>im guessing this is one of those moments in the film where people in the theater cheered.
>americans

My guess it she's supposed to look like she's using super speed, flying, or both.

>Old ass woman
>"dang"
What's the matter? the strong, independent woman is afraid to go to heck for saying "damn"?

Yeah it turns out all the misogynists telling you it was illegal before it even happened weren't trolling you

That reminds me of a cheezy old movie about a nun who's unhappy to find out that heaven is just one giant church bingo night and breaks into God's office to complain.
"Doesn't seem right to damn you to Hell. I KNOW! I can just darn you and send you to Heck. That's where most people go, anyway."

It wasn't even the best DCEU movie.

Why are they still fucking shooting as she's running between them? Considering like none of those shots hit her, they probably all killed themselves more than she did anything

These writers basically see journalism as a paid version of ranting on social media. They want to be the first in line to share their shitty opinions and get attention

>It was good
Kek

How do these people expect problems like prejudice and oppression to ever go away when all they do is show that it's okay as long as it's not happening to them?

Feminism is about revenge

Yeah that scene sucked it was a worse version of Kung Fury.

youtu.be/bS5P_LAqiVg?t=1084
Overall the movie was entertaining.

>heaven is just one giant church bingo night
This would actually be a legitimately horrifying prospect. Just endless bingo with a bunch of other doddering old fogeys, till the end of time.

I'd like to know what movie that is.

Unless you're an American white male, then segregation is bawwwright.

>a ladies night is equal to segregation.
? ? ?
That gay lawyer who handled this case is a piece of shit who wasn't even from texas.

I'm pretty sure men are still allowed in the bar during ladies night.
Also, the places that do that are privately owned, meaning that they can do things like that as long as it falls under the state constitution

The way I see it, the movie theater is a business. And a business can refuse the right to serve anyone. The downside is that they don't get the money from the people t he refuse to serve. If they're willing to put up with the loss of business I don't see the reason why they or any other business can't do a similar thing.

When the alternative is being tortured in hell, I'd take the bingo.

>be told that you should treat everyone equally, not judge a book by its cover, never bully, etc since you were born
>try to carry those morals throughout your life
>get to adulthood
>"fuck you guys we're excluding you"
>"but why, I thought we were going to be a better generation"
>"This doesn't count because people who looked like you before you were born were assholes"

Was this shit even officially backed by the marketing or was it just the theatres?

I thought it was sub par

The main character was basically just a super human epitome of virtue and flawless in every way. Snore. And the villan was just the epitome of all things bad. No depth anywhere.

They had a lot of opportunities to show both sides of the war, or show any sort of real conflict in the protagonists but they decided to go with the woman are great approach

pretty sure it was just the theater, they probably thought it would be fine because there's those movie sessions for mothers with their babies.
Problem is you're still allowed to go to those sessions, just no one who doesn't have a baby would ever want to do that, it's like getting on an airplane full of babies by choice.

DCEU can have more than one good film.

>actually almost fell for the meme
>was considering watching it at home
>mfw this webm
what a joke

>And a business can refuse the right to serve anyone.
Gender is a protected class.

>they're actually being sued
>they offered the plaintiffs Wonder Woman on DVD each
>these cheapskates couldn't even offer Blurays

>they're legitimately being sued
That's nearly as fucking stupid as the theater doing what they did in the first place, if not more so
Why can't people fucking chill

>have your rights violated
>"dude just let it slide lmao"
people get sued over far less than this.

>have your rights violated
Just go to a different fucking theater jesus christ. It's the free market for a reason. If some shitty business wrongs you, stop spending your money there.

I think that it was a boneheaded move on the studio's part and they should offer a full refund plus to those affected, but a fucking lawsuit?
Who are they paying it out to?

that's not how it works and you know that.
if any establishment can just say "no blacks", "no women", "no men" with the presumption that people can take their business elsewhere then there's nothing stopping them all doing it and turning any group into 2nd class citizens.

>Singer X-Men

All crap.

What's stopping them is that they'll go out of fucking business

>they'll go out of fucking business
Tried that. They didn't.

You realize that theater closed down in the 50s right?

not really.
you segregate blacks and the racists will come in droves.
you segregate men and you've got an audience paranoid women at your gates.
This has happened before, it's not like businesses haven't already told certain groups their money is no good there before.

This is obviously a precedent people don't want to let slip, it's only a single one-off screening but people don't want the morals previous generations instilled in us to go to waste so quickly.

The "no colored allowed" signs disappeared in the 50s and 60s, yes. I wonder what laws were passed in that time.

This. I mean, honestly, I do think the lawsuit is silly, but society's gotta have zero tolerance for discrimination. Even if it's something as silly as "you guys can't see a movie here tonight." We can't allow exceptions.

>those zooms

wew

Racists and paranoid women are a fraction of the population.
Not only would banning a certain race or gender cut you off from getting any income from them, but you'd also be cutting yourself off from anyone who doesn't want to do business with racists or sexists

are you really under the impression that racists and SJWs aren't big business nowadays?
You can make a killing selling garbage to these idiots.

No dude. The theater itself closed in 1957. Broadway Theater, Knoxville, TN hasn't existed for sixty years

Racists? Yeah. Overtly racist people, white nationalists and the like, make up less than 0.1% of the American population.
SJWs might outnumber them, but not by fucking much

I hope you weren't obtuse enough to think my post was referring to one individual theater instead of the centuries long persistence of segregation in private businesses.

To be fair...

In pretty much every fight scene with gun-wielding mooks vs. hand-to-hand the complaint would be "Why aren't the guys shooting the protag?"

What kind of a self-respecting man even wanted to go to a Wonder Woman screening alone?

you seem to be under the impression that because extremists are a slim minority that the more moderated majority can't coexist with them.
Left wing hipsters generally don't feel out of place among SJWs, internet edgelords and your standard yokels don't feel that out of place among white nationalists.

There is a surprisingly large amount of moderate liberals that will go along with the extremists without thinking too hard about it and the same for the opposite.

The people who write articles like this are too unskilled to actually do something worthwhile to make a living out of so they have to resort to clickbait to fill that financial void.

Tonight's feature presentation: Birth of a Nation
Special white folk only viewings

>And a business can refuse the right to serve anyone.
Sure they do, except on the basis of sex, along with race, religion, nationality, disability, and age. That's a pretty big asterisk.

>switch the genders
>now everyone cares
>now its opression

Nothing's making me more racist than the people fighting racism

Wasn't ladies night just discounted drinks for women so it'd entice them more to come out to the bars for the menfolk to chat up?

That's exactly what a ladies night is

>Why can't people fucking chill
The people who are actually suing probably don't give a shit about being discriminated against and just want to make money off an easy lawsuit.
People do that sort of thing all the time, and the theater really should've known better.

It's illegal to discriminate a customer by race or gender.

Break the law, face the consequences. No one's going to pass up the opportunity to score some free money. Don't lie, you'd do the same too.

>implying hell isn't being forced to play violent video games and listening to heavy metal

holy fucking shit

I, for one, look forward to the end of oppressive and backwards discrimination that bars people from anywhere based on such arbitrary factors as race and gender. Wishing these fine warriors for male equality the best with their lawsuit and maybe one fine day soon I'll be able to use the women's showers and changing room at the pool. Thank you feminists for making this possible.

So it's ok if we have a only guys can go to this movie, or only blacks can go to this movie, or only white can go to this movie, correct?

You're an idiot.

Still triggered Sup Forums?

>guardians vol 2 got above 60
Disappointing

>Homecoming above 45
Disney is pushing it with this bought reviews thing

>I'll be able to use the women's showers and changing room at the pool
If you're doing this for any practical purpose, know that women are worse than men when it comes to cleanliness in public restrooms and the like.

I know you're jesting.

>forced to say it was illegal
>still call out the whining men

Wait a moment. I haven't read the article, but are you implying the "Dang" isn't sarcasm? So the author thinks the men had a legal point but were still wrong?

Damn the single theater in Arizona that did this shit with no relation to the producers or director of the most successful and acclaimed capemovie of the year and serious contender for another oscar for DC, are in trouble! That eventual $200 fine really deserves a thread on Sup Forums

But your rights weren't necessarily violated, the women's only viewing was basically like a first 100 customers kind of deal.

This, I think this time is over for DC lads how could they possibly recover ;__;