What happened?

What happened?

McDuck Hangs Up Spats After Tomorrow

>McDuck hangs up spats after Americans misunderstand and think he wears tight-fitting shorts

I need to see him in spats now.

Sex scandal with his secretary

I mean, wouldn't you?

Death of Donald's sister.

Too dark for Disney.

Also, Donald would never trust the kids with a guy directly responsible for their Moms death.

More likely she's lost somewhere.

What's the point of having a housekeeper if she's just going to leave foreshadowing clues strewn about?

SHE'S
NOT
HIS
SECRETARY

She's his BDSM partner

>that duck ass

I don't know, based on the premiere episodes it seems like Donald is genuinely pretty upset with Scrooge, upset enough to make me think that some real shit did indeed go down between them.

I don't doubt that it was some bad shit, but I just can't go so far as to think that Della is dead.

There's that fan theory going around that she's either stuck on the moon somehow or is possibly Magica but I don't really buy either.

If it's not because of the way he treated Hortense, as in the comics, it miiight be because The Triplet's mom died during one of their capers.

They aren't shying away of talking about death at least, so I don't rule out the possibility. Being trapped somewhere or turned evil are also possibilities, but I feel they would rather have a posthumous character than writing around those scenarious. I don't think they're going to give that much focus to the triplet's mom.

Here's a theory: Donald, Scrooge and the triplets' mom used to go adventuring together, but during one of those adventures the mom got really hurt and died, and Donald blames Scrooge for it

>after the spear of selene scandal
Ezpz

He took a bite out of the newspaper.

I want to say Bermuda triangle expedition gone awry.

The costume had a Amelia Earhart vibe to it, so it's very likely she's just lost.

Don Rosa had plans for an eventual storyline about the nephews learning more stuff about their parents from the Lama dude at Tralla-La, so there might be a mystic element to it as well. I'm kind of glad he never got around to do it 2bh, it was bad enough when he "explained" Gladstone's luck

it's those things right above his feet
>tfw he's always gone around without pants

>tfw Magica's voice died recently
it still hurts, mang