What the fuck even was this movie?

What the fuck even was this movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=omHfhZPPQnM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Something to put on resumes

A mess.

Cute, but not much else.

Penguins have always been a meme animal but this was especially the case in the 2000s after that documentary March of the Penguins. Hence Happy Feet, Surf's Up, Madagascar and other shit.

Enviroment message, for a problem that isn't real

Seriously, the the South Pole has a lot of problems, but lack of fish for penguins isn't one

Pro-environment and anti-religion.

>The father is too busy basically jerking off that he drops the egg which is the equivalent of dropping a baby on its head

The true message is "Don't jerk off while holding your baby" like said

youtube.com/watch?v=omHfhZPPQnM
hey he just wanted to cut a jig while holding a child

Penguins don't even attract females by singing or making any sound, they can barely croak! Who came up with this movie, and why didn't they made it about any other kind of bird who does sing?

it was made by the same demented soul behind Babe 2: Pig in the City, if you need more perspective.

In other words it existed just to have a cute character suffer horribly for no real reason.

>Babe 2: Pig in the City
no
NO
NOT THAT

Because penguins lol xd

This was a bad movie. Even Fred Astaire would have said so.

So that thing where they summon the giant penguin hologram was an enormous circlejerk?

Penguins don't dance or talk, either.

yes

that was religion
he was thinking of his lady and dancing

dad of the year

Memphis did nothing wrong!

Fugg off, Robert elbert gave it a 4/4

Unbelievable; this won an Oscar, but Paprika wasn't even nominated. That pisses me off, and I'm not even a weeb.

Exactly.
He decided to use his renown to be a troll in his twiight years, giving good reviews to bad movies and vice versa once in a while.
Fortunately the reviewers on his website are still continuing his legacy.

An excuse for furries to have penguin waifus...

I-I assume that is

>That was religion
So...a giant circlejerk