CAUSE IT'S A BITTER SWEET SYMPHONY THIS LIIIFFEEE

CAUSE IT'S A BITTER SWEET SYMPHONY THIS LIIIFFEEE

CUZ I'M A MILLION DIFFERENT PEOPLE FROM ONE DAY TO THE NEXT

How the fuck is our state supposed to go red with all the fucking spics here?

They're natural conservatives

Dude everyone on here ran out of arguments and ideas, so we're just going to make obvious Red and Blue states the opposite of the other because fuck logic yo

yeah honestly im just waiting for election day

do they show up to vote? In Texas they don't

This. Hispanic here. My family is as Christian (not catholic) as it gets.

>How the fuck is our state supposed to go red with all the fucking faggots in San Francisco and LA?

Fixed that for you.

Do spics bother to vote in big numbers?

CA is going blue
Texas is going Red

t. Commiefornian

they did in that episode of squid billies

80% are not registered to vote. Being lazy is good for once.

CA is going Red friend

Maybe spics aren't as blue pilled as Sup Forums thought.

Was Sup Forums finally wrong?

>Christian (not Catholic)

B A S E D

Holy shit, really? But don't the dems just use their votes w/ voter fraud somehow?

>our state
Fuck you punk ass white boy! Its ours.

spent some time in Sacramento, Chico, and Truckee over the weekend. i saw LOTS of Trump support. i saw some Clinton supporters too, but it was a 1:6 ratio. i'm sure those Clinton ones were just travelers from UC Davis.

but yeah, all the dumb faggots in SF/Oak/Berkeley is the pro-Clinton demographic.

Mods pls halp. Ban these gay ass threads.

Conservative only in spirit, your voting habits in real life indicate the opposite of what you say because when it comes down to it you hold zero loyalty to your beliefs and convictions...only that free paycheck will make your the decisions for you.

Your people will always vote left/free money till the bitter end because deep down you are just a race of cheap prostitutes.

lol no.

Ay, lots of dubs today
t.commiefornian

A red california upset is surprisingly possible, with the enthusiasm gap being as big as it is. This is the state that passed one of the most thorough gay marriage bans in the US just a couple years ago

>With all the fucking faggots in Berkeley and LA, along with all the surrounding counties of SF?
Fixed that for you.

SF is pretty dope, everything else is shit.

Hills people tried to upend the catholic church
You don't undermine the church if you want hispanic support