What happened to the German people?

What happened to the German people?
First they where God-Tier fighters, then they turned into fucking degenerates.

Where is the Aryan?

deep beneath the earth.

Their time came
Just like your time is nearing

Anglos are long dead, they died with their empire.

They're dead, and the few that still live got brainwashed

Waiting for another white chimp out. All hail Maria. The Queen of Holiness

They still have some fight in them
But that won't save them,nothing can really

The Germanic lives, but in the Minority.

Most of the good ones died in the war. Same thing happened to France in WWI

>What happened to the German people

Would seem a better idea to use your pistol for house raids and keep the rifle for the fields the battlefields that is

>he thinks regular infantry soldiers had sidearms

dysgenics

I just noticed the guy in the back is holding one,

damn we're gonna need a lot of ammo and ropes

Both our peoples have already made their mark on history, for us it's only about observing now - slowly vanishing from the everrepeating circle.
We are become death.

I'm descended from a long line of German warriors and soldiers.
We left Germany.

Hmmm....

That's why god invented zyklon b.

we may become the next germanics
MAKE ISLAM GREAT AGAIN

Smashed by the Eternal Anglo as foreseen.

I thought Sup Forums doesn't believe the holocaust

The romans finally found a way to cross the Rhine and not be repelled.

Through a book written by jews.

What is the third soldier from the right doing
If they are going to do a slowmo breach and clear he should at leat be pointing his weapon in the general direction of the enemies

Arabs are aryan

Came here to say this.

My boss, a Major in the Army, asked the same question. This was after he read Axtell report about the mass sexual assaults. When I told him my response he totally agreed with me.

Funny part is, he's Jewish.

>God-Tier fighters
Can't be so god-tier when they lost all the wars they fought.

Germans are a people of extremes. Right now you're seeing the weakness and degeneracy, just like during Weimar times.

I hope I get to see the other end of the spectrum before I die.

>they
>flag

Go home.

He probably did I imagine the door would have taken while to break into high quality everything back then

>First they where God-Tier fighters, then they turned into fucking degenerates.

Our military is still among the most powerful in the entire world though

>FSA

Unless the US falls and takes it's military with it anyone elses military power doesn't matter

Maybe all the soilders became addicted to all that pure white boy pussy and the degeneracy lost them the war

German masses need extremes to be motivated to initiate political change - after all we habe the biggest population meaning it is very hard to find a consesus.
German elites on the other hand think very differentiated - hell, Hegel basically overcame the concept of the two extremes with his dialectics.

We don't....

Germany should've gone the Japan route and apologized for fucking nothing

it's the only way to keep dignity/pride and not descend into cuckdom
whether you were right or wrong, apologizing for mistakes is a sign of weakness - your country should move in 1 direction only, and that's forward

the only thing you should apologize for is not winning in the first place

Everything you said was true, it's just hilarious hearing it from a Canadian.

In Antartica.

This guilt will slowly decline in the next 10-20years already as by then all people who were alive during the war will have died.
I don't feel no guilt because I didnt do anything wrong - I think it's similar to the descendents of slaveowners in America, they can't be blamed for their ancestors wrong-doing either.

canada has done nasty shit to minorities

don't let internet memes do the thinking for you

>Our military is still among the most powerful in the entire world though

Correction: Our military still has the POTENTIAL to be one of the most powerful in the world.

Your country doesn't give a shit about your military anymore, look at the state of it. The only real European powers now are France, and us.

You're a disgrace. They took on the entire world twice in a span of twenty years with heavy sanctions in place.

All the brave ones that would put their lives on the line for a greater country died honorably on the battlefield and hypocritical war tribunals.

Do you think there is hope for German men to become strong on their own merits again or is the brainwashing so bad that it will to be an external force that comes in and sets things straight?

I was imagining if things got really bad with the migrants that Russia would come in and destroy everyone, or perhaps we, if we get uncucked, would do the same. Otherwise it's niggaliphate

They all moved to America

Where now the horse and the rider? Where is the horn that was blowing?
Where is the helm and the hauberk, and the bright hair flowing?
Where is the hand on the harpstring, and the red fire glowing?
Where is the spring and the harvest and the tall corn growing?
They have passed like rain on the mountain, like a wind in the meadow;
The days have gone down in the West behind the hills into shadow.
Who shall gather the smoke of the dead wood burning,
Or behold the flowing years from the Sea returning?

>wrong doing

Your forefathers did what they thought was best for their people to thrive. They didn't do anything any of the allies do as well. German soldiers talk about the atrocities like myths saying that there were severe punishments for rape or nonsensical and killing of civilians.

I think we will stick to what we did best all the time - be very inventive autists in engineering and such.

Russia won't march into europe, what kind of picture do you have of russia? They are bonding with the chinese so they don't become totally irrelevant. A war would be disastrous for them. (For us as well of course but we already did our fighting).
The next big war will involve China, India or other Asian superpowers but European nations won't be fighting with a real army anymore - we'll use the technical advantage.

>This guilt will slowly decline in the next 10-20 years.
>2030s
>A hundred years after the rise of Hitler

"In a hundred years time, perhaps, a great man will appear who may offer them a chance at salvation. He'll take me as a model, use my ideas, and follow the course I have charted."

- Adolf Hitler.

I see Russia as something stronger than what Europe is currently. I understand they are fragile due to sanctions but in a decade or two, if the European states really collapse due to the migrants, the economy could collapse and the only thing left to do would be invasion for Russia or some other state, since the muslims don't really have any organization and I doubt they will actually succeed with their caliphate shit - they're already had their golden age.

Interesting about the technology, I hope that will prove to be correct.