Any of you make comics when you were younger? If so, what were they about?

Any of you make comics when you were younger? If so, what were they about?

a bionic tv that a random guy made in his apartment accidentally. so he's constantly fighting it in his apartment and hijinks ensue.

I made one that was like a Zelda OoT/seasons spinoff I forgot the plot

I made a Kirby and ff8 spinoff too

a giant spider terrorizing a city akin to dogzilla

I had a superhero who was an anthropomorphic sardine. I didn't want to draw his costume the same way in every panel so I had it so the design was constantly shifting. Man I was retarded

Mine was about a boy who could turn into a peanut with side kick being an acorn and they would fly around saving the city. They had laser eyes and super strength from what I remember.

A man cut off the tip of his penis, bled into a martini glass, put an olive in it, and a waiter served it to a customer and he drank it while the guy watched.

Yes, Electric-Man, whose rogue's gallery included a mercenary that was also a werewolf, a ghost that would possess people, and a very arrogant armored guy with super strength. (One of his more memorable lines was "shut up and let me kill you")

Man, anyone from my childhood could read this and call me out right now. The art and comics are loooong gone now but I still remember the designs.

....and I have a new comic universe now

>mercenary that was also a werewolf,
My sardine guy () also had an enemy that was a werewolf who rode a motorcycle, and his name was Motorcycle Wolf. I thought it was the coolest shit ever. You should have seen pre-pubescent me trying to draw motorcycles

I wish I did. I can only draw poorly drawn stick figures.

fucking right on

Mostly they were about my group of friends inserted into anime parodies.

>One of his more memorable lines was "shut up and let me kill you"
here
One of my MC's more memorable lines was when he asked his adversaries why they kept ganging up on him even though he beat their ass every time. One of them answers that the law of averages says they have to win at some point. To which our hero says, "The Law of Averages lied to you, dawg!"

Nope,only make them now.

>"The Law of Averages lied to you, dawg!"
AWW SHEEEEEID

Kek. I wouldn't of thought of something like that at my age.

I sure used to victimize scientists a lot with Electric-Man's enemies

Slice of life about high schoolers in space.
My favorite character was a reverse trap who battled a hardcore Christian crusader over values because everyone thought she was gay.
It was a fun story.

I story timed mine

you still have it somewhere?

cool. I never checked this one out. I thought it looked homemade but I just never went on the thread. i'll check it out rn

>asber tisment
cute

OP here. just read it. that was pretty nice. how old were you when you made it?

I was 8. It's amazing how time flies. As I kid I b drew a few comics, yet I drew Ideas about how the comics would go. I remember as I kid, I wanted the Blue Jay to run about 100 issues with at least one gritty 80's esq story arc.
Thank you for the comments

Disclaimer: I was actually 7.

do you still have the comic?

Shakespearean tragedy set in an alien steampunk society between it's aristocracy.
Actually "Steampunk" isn't the right descriptor. Basically, this society is operated by a former slave race that was engineered by another mysterious and far more advanced race that colonized their moon until relatively recently after they mysteriously left. Leaving behind some of their technology and an entire slave race to fuck with said technology. But culturally, these people are still very primitive and haven't made much of their own innovations besides figuring out how to reverse engineer and mass produce the tech of their former gods. (for example, at the time that the story takes place, fire arms are just starting to be explored) Visually and culturally, the setting has a bit of an ambiguous ancient Middle East meets feudal Japan look. So basically, you got a bunch of ancient Persians with a Samurai code of honor flying around in low altitude hovercraft and doing close quarters combat with cutlasses and spears dressed in bamboo and bronze armor... in space...
Is there a name for this aesthetic Sup Forums?

(also, the slave race is a matriarchal species of anthropomorphic Spotted hyenas. I got inspired by reading about hyena social structure)

Anyway, I didn't get very far with it after I found out how terrible I was at writing dialogue.

Spy wolf,a hyper breed between spider man and wolverine,has claws, can stick to walls but no sticky web,also got a weakness for sand,cause sand has some kind of mineral that he hates??I don't know it was the other guys idea and I only did the drawings,and it was on our 3rd grade

>So basically, you got a bunch of ancient Persians with a Samurai code of honor flying around in low altitude hovercraft and doing close quarters combat with cutlasses and spears dressed in bamboo and bronze armor... in space...

>Is there a name for this aesthetic Sup Forums?
"Amazing"

So, it was a one off? Did you ever finish it?

The ones I remember the most were basically fanfiction comics

One was based on this movie, the other was based on my Crash Bandicoot OC who was basically just a green Crash, and the other was about the band Kiss as super heroes fighting OC villains I made up

I bet some of them are still boxed up somewhere in my parents house, I should try to find them one day for the lolz, I bet they were all awful

Power lvl faggotry

Always made comics when I was younger. They were usually marvel and DC crossovers.

I made a cape movie script when i was 9.

I might storytime it if i can find all the pages.

>was about the band Kiss as super heroes fighting OC villains I made up
Sounds about right for KISS

Rubber band Man he was just plastic Man and he had two kid side kicks and he fought this guy called Bomber Boss I used to write and draw and sell them to my friends for a quarter

Think the Lone Ranger by way of Groo the Wanderer. Even had a dog called rufferto

My dying Grandpa was a superhero and I was his sidekick...

Watch out for that skin cancer radioactiveman!

Lung cancer actually.

Mine was a guy who always wore a space helmet. Like always. He lived in the most boring town in America selling rotating fans. He had all these crazy adventures that no one in town seemed to notice with his coworker who was a very poorly disguised alien,like just a wig and tie. His boss was a huge jerk. (Think JJJ from spider man). It went from incredibly mundane to absolutely nutballs in moments. I called it space guy. He fought giant robot bears and ancient ice monsters and his nemesis was a huge wad of irradiated gum from space called space blob. Shit was cash.

Did he read the comic? What did he think?

was he called The Iron Lung?

danny phantom spinoff with female cute ghosts i made songs about it too

That sounds amazing I read that shit

I made a really terrible comic based on bionicle, around the time of the rahkshi. Was pretty obsessed at the time. Was only three pages long though, and I moved on to greener pastures.

Like making and illustrating my own card game based on the rules of magic but using Rayman 2 characters and stuff.

Ah, good times.

I made a ton of characters to populate a comic world when I was young and didn't care about how shitty my artwork was but now I can't bring myself to draw anything cause it'll look like shit. I still come up with heroes and villains all the time though

Bag Boy and Bucket Bro.
They were two goofs who fought crime by throwing random shit at people.

I'm & here.

I'm storytiming my high school magnum opus

Hit Moose(mouse) he was a tuxedo wearing hit Man mouse, his name is mousse cause he was French and he was tasked with taking out the Canadian mafia

Akira, the manga and I'm a writer simply.

I probably made a few, but there is only one I can remember clearly from the top of my head.

Banjo Kazooie comic (back at then I thought Kazooie was male) where they meet an alien than traded them honey for pogs. Then at night, Kazooie invited some bird friends for poker while Banjo and Tootie went on a stroll and were turned into zombies because of the honey and end up killing some poor guy. They become normal right after like nothing happened. At the end they somehow find a storage full of pogs which they trade with the aliens for more honey.

This was back at 3rd grade so it looked like ass. I also made "spin-off" Donkey Kong 64 comics because I thought they somehow took place in the same universe.

A skateboarder who could kickflip into dimensions
The more radical the trick was the more distance he could travel
he also had electric powers
And wore a limp Bizkit shirt

I must have been 8 or 9

That actually sounds like a pretty interesting concept.

A superhero duo named "Klaw Kid and Burp Boy"
Klaw Kid was some edgy wolverine knockoff and Burp Boy was his sidekick who had super burps.
Though eventually BB realized he was competent enough to be his own hero and I made "2 issues" of solo BB adventures.
I barely remember them but I know they were really short
(I would take a regular piece of computer paper, fold it. And make the entire comic on the inner folds)

I drew my own Garfield with shitty jokes befitting of a twat in kindergarten
It was embarrassing, but I was so proud of it too

>Kickflip into dimensions
That sounds RADICAL DUDE as fuck
Please, make another one

I was given a set for Christmas when I was younger, it was a make your own Beano strip. It was really difficult trying to write a joke that was funny at the time.
I also made a comic about a chicken who would randomly get into fights with other animals and win.
I'm currently writing a comic script about my own life.

Haha thank you

Spider-man, but everyone was a Kirby.