So, since this episode was advertised as "fetish pandering", which part of it tickled you in a funny way?

So, since this episode was advertised as "fetish pandering", which part of it tickled you in a funny way?
Personally neutralized Rick did it for me, I've had this specific kink of dumbing down people for the longest time

>So, since this episode was advertised as "fetish pandering",

Was it?

Everyone kept screaming about giantess Summer and their fetishes, they even put the shot of giantess Summer in the trailer, so I think so, le'ts pretend so anyway since it also had vore and other less known kinks in it

>fetish pandering
ummm what?

Tricking that little boy into executing his younger sister was pretty intense.

>breast expansion
>growth ray
>giantess
>death fetish
>cyborg/body modifcation
>mind drain
>monster transformation
>etc, etc

Rick with his labcoat off was pretty lewd

> One episode Rick acting like a Mary Sue building giant robots from literally rats carcass
>other episode rick doing dumb shit like getting stupidied by random airport machine and putting his life in danger.

What did they mean by this?

Oh, also vore, when Jerrys being eaten by the worm.

>intelligence drain
>but none on any girls
god hates me and my penis

mental illness does these things to you.

Summer and Beth getting Clive Barkered

Yeah, that mixed with this part really tickled my pickle if you get my gist

>this scene
muh dick

My fetish's are mostly orgasm related, so nothing?

Agreed, seeing Rick so vulnerable made me diamonds
side note, where do I find quality intelligence drain/mind drain lewds? it's such a rare fetish

Man fuck Jerry for making fun of Rick when he became temporarily retarded. It was like he was tormenting a small child.

I literally stopped the stream at this moment just to fap

I just wanted to be swallowed whole by his slimy folds

>Tricking
Are you being tricked into connecting to a phony network when the wi-fi goes down too?

Man, Jerry's lucky Rick probably didn't remember that. I mean he's obviously the type of person who doesn't care if you try and kill him (his exact words in the previous episode), but I'm sure he'd kill Jerry immediately if only for the humiliation of being bullied by him of all people in a weakened state.

Rick's had it coming. Not like Jerry would ever get another chance again.

I mean, when you compare Rick and Jerry, it was like RICK was tormenting a small child.

Also, Everything with Summer was good. Weird expansion is a favorite.

I really, really need someone to write some Jerry molesting retarded Rick lewd.

I like how even when severely retarded compared to this normal state, Rick is still somewhat functional and coherent.

You gotta admit that was pretty hot
Also I'm surprised no one mentioned that weird gay moment with Jerry and Rick naked somewhat fucking each other

There's a huge difference between being incredibly incompetent but aware and literally retarded with no clue.

I swear, these two have been lusting for each other since S1. They're going to fuck before this season ends.

Oh man, I need that too, so much, you have no idea
I mean, if you consider "brain hurty" and "we get shoot shoot now" coherent sentences, I guess

its shit like this scares me

>these two have been lusting for each other
I am pretty sure this never happened ever

it's not that it's pandering to fetish, it's that everything is a fetish

Man, Rick is based, trying to sell his 14yo grandson as a sex slave like that.
That definitely got a boner out of me though

one was a situation where he was fighting for his life, the other was a low risk theme park trip where he got suprised

what a fag

I remember reading this part, this moment really got to me, these comics are surprisingly good, the only cartoon related comics that I really enjoy, along with the Adventure Time ones

Jerry is a furry?

Raep

>that look of disapproval

pic super related

Proves Jerry is a worst cunt than Rick. Rick was right in calling him a predator because when his prey is finally weak, he pounces.

Don't forget Jerry's vagina.

Morty is gonna get laid

No he isn't
Every non-Jessica girl that gets close to his penis either dies or isn't real.

RIP

I require lewd fanart of Morty putting stuff in her places

this made me really sad for some reason.
sort of feels like seeing dogs getting killed

Im pretty sure anyone under the influence of the drug was supposed to behave the way he did.

HOT

Remember when Beth started a band?

Worst subplot yet

I really hate Beth

Man, I would love to do this. I'm just good enough at guitar bass keys and drums that I could start a pretty sick band if I had two more me's.

Will you illegally clone yourself in the future and teach yourself how to play instruments?

Don't do it man, Steven Universe tried and it went to shit, it isn't worth it, time will collapse and they'll all try to kill you and each other

I want to protect dumb Rick

We all do. He doesn't deserve Jerrys abuse

I want to fuck him nonconsensually while he can't refuse or fight back

No way. Unless I could molest my younger selves with impunity

>Unless I could molest my younger selves with impunity

so where did rick get all of these different genetic augmentations? is it just a different rick every episode?

I assume an old man would replace his bones with cybernetics if given the chance.

I find it interesting that that's the opposite eye from what evil morty has, and the exact same that fake evil rick had

it just seems weirdly off that it is suddenly there. it might be possible that every episode is just a different rick from the rick goverment after the real rick made them beat each other up and they have the genetic augmentations to fix their wounds.
BUT HEY, THATS JUST A THEORY

It's been confirmed via word of god to be the same rick and morty each episode, from dimension c-137 of the central finite curve

i loved that they kept harping on what was obviously a though away thought for him

Go away MatPat, that's our Rick, the augmentations were probably there because the body he took had them, or not, maybe he implemented them himself, either way don't think about it

C-137 died while escaping prison, and transferred his mind into one of the Ricks from the citadel,

I assume that was the body with all the implants

how would he know how to use the foreign augmentations?

He's had that body for a while now,
He's most likely practiced / investigated / learned how his new parts work.

God damn Morty is always getting the ladies in the comic

I want to fuck his ass while calling him mean things.

Or maybe Rick always had them but when he transferred himself to a new body he had to re-implement them all over again. It would explain why Rick is unbelievably strong and durable for his age.

I wouldn't be surprised if Rick also invented and took a serum that slows down or even stops his aging too.

>You gotta admit that was pretty hot
...what the fuck is wrong with you?

origin of evil Morty.

>not getting off on Jerry abusing a vulnerable and helpless retard Rick

the serum thing is possible, but he couldn't have had the genetic augmentations before.
it would have made some of the season 1 and 2 episodes make no sense, since he never used them.

They almost always die so it even out.

>is it just a different rick every episode?

There's always that possibility.

Holy many cycles has Rick Sanchez lived through?

The entire series is a never ending time loop, and this current cycle is Rick trying to end the constant repetition of his life. The One True Morty (Present) will become Evil Morty (Past-Present) and reset the cycle. Current Rick is trying to keep Present Morty from resetting the cycle in every way he can, for Rick Sanchez truly and deeply desires an end to this eternal nightmare.

male summer/regular summer should be a thing

>Morty with no Rick becomes super smart
>Without Rick for a day Morty manages to find out how a complex piece of tech works (Without the little men inside it working to keep it active) and was able to trick Rick into taking Jerry on a pitty adventure.
YOU GOTTA STOP HIM BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!