Name ONE legit criticism you have of this guy. You can't name one because you're a shill

Name ONE legit criticism you have of this guy. You can't name one because you're a shill.

Hes a racist, xenophobic, islamiphobic, misogynistic, bigoted, WHITE FUCKING MALE!

Wrestling is pretty gay, but profitable; hard to be mad.

He doesn't want to legalize marijuana
That's it
That's my only complaint
Perfect otherwise

He is doing everything in his power to elected HillaryClinton

He hurt my feelings. I don't make rational decisions so #imwithher

He is retarded

He paints his fucking face orange like a big massive fag.

He's dumb fucking moron.

That's pretty good though. That's what his base wants to hear.

Global warming is a hoax.

All CTR.

He doesn't want to go to war with Russia. #I'mWithHer

He's effectively right, you know. They Chinese don't give a shit about global warming, but we do. Which puts us at a disadvantage.

his wife is hot and im jealous

Did you mean to say climate change?

He is in favor of "no fly no buy" which violates the second the fifth and most likely the first amendments to the constitution. He has smeared the noble cause of anti globalization with his frat boy shit and idiotic yammer speak.

Nope I'm pretty sure he meant to say "global warming" just like the tweet said

Hes white. His family is white. Oy Vey, illegals get deported. Too bad hes not like duterte and just kills all the scum.

conflict of interest

he'll do anything for a dollar, hard to trust a guy that acts like a fool on WWE, sells steaks through the sharper image, plus making money in the housing booms of the 80's and 90-2000's is suspicious too.

between him and hillary though, no contest, TRUMP all the way.

Hillary said in a private speech that she is against the legalization of marijuana, though.

you didn't get the joke, shart

Watching him speak is like watching a retarded dog eat peanut butter, but not as entertaining.

100% bullshit. Earth is a living Organism and will cleanse itself to survive.

Being pro-life is retarded because women will abort anyways if they want to. Might as well make it safe for them.

Plus it'd help with the dindu population so how the fuck is Sup Forums pro-life.

In the words of the Church of Latter Day Saints' official newspaper the Deseret Times, Donald Trump cannot "self-govern." This is the worst quality in a leader possible and can only result in disaster, mismanagement, and total anarchy.

That's why I'm voting for McMullin in Utah.

>inb4 voting your conscience is voting for Killary

Only someone without a conscience could raise a point like this. Really sick of Sup Forums's New York values.

voting for Trump but he was in construction in NJ (mafia connections)

he fucked over taxpayers and working class people left and right when it came to buying property and fucking over white neighborhoods,

Trump was a blockbuster, he would either get the city to authori9ze section 8 housing and convince property owners to sign up so he could buy the land cheap when the neighborhood burned down or would move a black family into the middle of a block and buy up everything cheap when the value dropped only to move the blacks out and sell for higher money afterwords

he's still better than her though

look at all these non-arguments and ad hominems

ctr is truly pathetic

>he'll do anything for a dollar,
Google how much money he has actually lost from the media shitflinging and walk with a lighter heart, then

He wants to deny firearms to people on the No-Fly List.

I'm all for staying safe from criminals, but the No-Fly List is compiled by the government with no due process and no clearly defined criteria.

You can't just take away someone's Constitutional right, just because the government arbitrarily says so.

That's really my only major problem with him. Yeah, he's an asshole and he doesn't have government experience, but that's probably exactly what the White House needs right now. His presidency won't get much done, since all of Congress will fight him... but when you're in a hole, stop digging. And that's mainly a problem with Congress anyway.

The Wall, renegotiate our trade deals, kick out illegals, cooperate with Russia on ISIS, prosecute Hillary Clinton, get rid of Obamacare, stop sending our troops overseas to fight people who haven't threatened us, stop giving out so much goddamn aid money when we're in debt, cut the debt...
I'm for all of that. He seems a hell of a lot better than Clinton, anyway.

i think he said states should decide by themselves.
try to google it

Ironically, his biggest flaw is that he is not a racist, sexist, xenophobic bigot.

>Trump's plans
>Defaulting on our debt which would cause a depression
>being against free trade which would slow down economic growth
>canceling the iran deal or blowing up iranian ships
>Iran starts developing nuclear weapons which would trigger a nuclear arms race in the middle east
>Not promising to defend NATO allies
>NATO countries near russia start building their armies and possibly start developing nuclear weapons as deterrence
>Wanting to abandon Japan and Korea, and encouraging them to get nuclear weapons
>Korea and Japan getting nuclear weapons would start a nuclear weapons arms race in Asia with North Korea.

Racist
Misogynistic
and other buzzwords that are meaningless

There is climate change, but global warming is debatable especially with radical temperature changes in the past.

My one critism is the whole vaccine thing, but he backtracked saying we should allow more time in between shots to see effects. I think he realized after looking in to it its legit but wanted to save face to the anti-vaccine people

He wants to steal Iraq's oil, bomb Iranian ships, start an unwinnable trade war with China, and wants to end our alliance with Europe.

Also he's a major douchebag.

Pre-birth abortion, which Hillary voted in favor of, isn't something we should be making "safer for women"

As an Environmental Science PhD student i think his views on climate change are idiotic. He tweeted out that global warming is a chinese hoax.....

Is that criticism somehow??

>being anti-murder is retarded because murderers will find a way to murder if they want to

This is how retarded you sound.

His emanate domain stance.

>inb4 highways, schools, hospitals, keystone pipeline

I wonder how he's going to handle the bureau of land management.

>a literal bogtrotter memeing for the Pope

Colour me suprised, boy-o.

>Name one criticism.

He won't live to be 500 years old.

Damn shame.

holy shit the fuck is that flag

He's clearly an idiot. If you put aside your bias and spend 5 minutes listening to him it's clear that he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer. I'm not saying that Hillary isn't terrible, because she is terrible, but just because I don't support Trump doesn't mean that I'm a CTR shill. That's why I'm not voting for either of those assholes on the 8th.

1: He's an actual criminal who's scammed people out of money
2: He has no respect for the systems of government of the United States and thinks his ego and self-centeredness are more important - and YES that fucking matters a LOT - he's not even president and he's already trying to deligitimize judges because they don't agree with him (for being wrong)
3: He's shipped jobs overseas
4: He's used imported Chinese steel to build his buildings
5: He's used illegal immigrants to build his buildings
6: His IQ is shit
>Muh 156k IQ!
Yeah, with a 4th grade vocabulary
7: Wants even MORE Reaganomics. FUCK. THAT.
8: Doesn't pay taxes

Literally every single thing he CLAIMS to be against, he already does.
>B-b-but that's why he'd be good for stopping it!
Okay, when your daughter wants to go to prom, set her up with a serial rapist. After all, he knows how to rape, so he'll make sure she isn't raped.