youtube.com/watch?v=9UMhKEP7DcI
youtube.com/watch?v=eq5HRtfNGEw
youtube.com/watch?v=_3Of_8wVy-I
youtube.com/watch?v=Qqiw6qvO-6k
youtube.com/watch?v=dDNu1tVtxnc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what's this?

The Simpsons, probably

Gargoyles my man. I ain't one of those guys who tells you to take your life lessons from cartoons or anything, but uh...
youtube.com/watch?v=M5kMl3cMCvc
Start at 18:05. For a little kid back in the day with ADD, this might have been what he needed in order to finally want to read books.

He might've been thankful scene ever since.

Ed,Edd, n Eddy

Early 2000s everything makes me feel depressed since were stuck in an endless downfall of shit

Fuck you 2008

V_A_P_O_R_W_A_V_E

What does that even mean?

Ever since 911 everything went to shit, culture got more bland and depressing, everything got cheaper and with less love and effort involved, and everything got more politicized which created the rampant feminist problem of the 2010s. Fuck you bush and your lust for oil.

Prepare your anus
youtu.be/8GW6sLrK40k
youtu.be/oF9yHO-UUws
youtu.be/oF9yHO-UUws

there was this one weird cgi cartoon called "little planets" I loved as a kid.

I rediscovered it a few weeks ago, and I could still remember most of the episodes. it was such a bittersweet experience, knowing that I'll never again be a 2-3 year old discovering that show on nick jr. (or maybe it was noggin?) for the first time, unaware of how much of a pathetic, fucked up degenerate I would grow up to become.

>little planets

meant to say "tiny planets". whoops.

bump in the night. still holds up pretty well. it's like toy story.

Here you go, the source, but I warn you, your going down a road to awesomeness. Enjoy

Amazing.

My Bad
youtu.be/UJsUpeXK6Jo

again, my bad.
and Futurefunk
youtu.be/tbWS0j2fulY

I used to watch that too. Its sad how if i saw the disgusting things i jerk off to at that age id piss myself in fear of what i would become. I fucking hate my life

The Weekenders. First season Digimon dub on fox kids if you want to go weeb.

Holy shit. Where are you from?

Ed, Edd & Eddy
First two seasons of SpongeBob
The Weekenders
Rocket Power
That's so Weird(It wasn't a cartoon, but it was nostalgic)
Hey Arnold

> Also nostalgia thread
Does anyone miss the sound of rewinding a VHS tape and then having the horrible fear of your favorite show/movie getting ripped up? I sure as hell miss it.

youtube.com/watch?v=2ApY1nY6IYg

Dexter's Lab, PPG, Looney Tunes, Tom & Jerry, and Ren & Stimpy.

I ignore memes, usually. And I don't tend to click youtube ones.

The whole "Vaporewave" thing just seemed like half-baked Sup Forums nonsense since it's just people typing "aesthetic" in a stupid way and posting a pink 80s thing. I don't understand any of it in it's current form on Sup Forums.

Mighty Max, Outlaw Star, Homestarrunner, and Ronin Warriors.

>I ignore memes, usually. And I don't tend to click youtube ones.
Did you never watch adult swim? they use some vaporwave for the title cards music.

cartoonwave thread? G O O D

youtube.com/watch?v=9UMhKEP7DcI
youtube.com/watch?v=eq5HRtfNGEw
youtube.com/watch?v=_3Of_8wVy-I
youtube.com/watch?v=Qqiw6qvO-6k
youtube.com/watch?v=dDNu1tVtxnc

And yet it became a legitimate music genre

That image.... my god.

Yeah, the vaperwave vid that intoduced me to that image did not blow my mind... but the pic did.

June 9, 1996.... 11:36 PM.... it was a Sunday. School had let out 2 days prior for Summer, and back then, we did not have to go back until September. 3 months of true freedom.

I was playing Chrono Trigger.

I was 13.

The next day I had nothing planned but goofing off. Watching cartoons, and reading comics and playing video games with my friends Emily and Jeff.

That's how it was back then...

And it was simple.

You think that is what nostalgia is all about? The simple times?

1 Year later life got complicated... So the summer or 96 holds a place for me that nothing can replace.

It is the last time things were simple for me.

That 1 silly image, encapsulating so many of the colors, imagery, and elements of what I saw and remember (even if through rose colored glasses) hits me like nothing else.

Bingo.

911 turned us into a paper culture---fragile as paper, easy to tare and looking to find a boogie man under every rock. And when you can't find them, invent them.

Yeah as you said that "feminism" that grew out of that seed is why "Nu Powerpuff" are fighting "Manboy" instead of "Him".....

Have you ever considered that you just grew up?

Godzilla - The animated series.
Did virtually everything right that the 98 movie got wrong. Tons of original & unique monsters.

Either the TMNT cartoon or the Rugrats cartoon.