I have 5 Canadian shitposters locked up in my rape dungeon

I have 5 Canadian shitposters locked up in my rape dungeon
I doxed them on Sup Forums because they talked shit to me online

Go a head Canadian cucks, do your worst
I will literally rape you to death

Post pics of you placing sharpie an a Canadian ass

>that webm
ooh mi papi

Please rape them twice as hard for me today. Those leafs deserve it.

I will pour liquid lead into their assholes

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Canadian Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I walk right by indian places all the time
never enter and spend money on you faggots

you are doing god's work Henrik

cool what do you think about hitler?

Shouldn't the Smug Pepe be a Woman instead and vice versa in this picture?

theyre not women, user

A Wojak.
Dumb auto correct.

Who draws these Pepes?

brev bilde av samlingen din

Fight me, bruh.

Have any of you ever considered that something else is happening with Leaf posters, like for example someone from Canada is trying to spread forbidden sacred ancient wisdom, but every time he tries he's buried underneath a pile of shitty posts, both by people that don't want you to know something, and even by people who do? What if what is happening to your board--all the slide threads--is happening to some poor Canadian who has found out some secret information and is trying to warn all of you. What if there's a group trying to bury something really important that's coming from somewhere in Canada? Or maybe even, what if all the slide threads are in RESPONSE to what this person is trying to share? The only thing you can do is carefully read all leaf posts, from now on, looking for that all important clue.

come at me faggot. Im waiting.

youre next, buddy

Stfu leaf

what did kek mean by this

pls post pic of mutilated by torture canadian shitposter, its my fetish

checked