I require an explanation on why this belongs in this series

I require an explanation on why this belongs in this series.

Because of Jake Goldman, plus inflation influence.

Well, he did it. Dobbo got a job on Cartoon Network.

Didn't they also have twerking on that show? And the infamous:
>NO
>ME
>GUSTA

BECAUSE IT'S 2017 YOU FAT SHAMING MISOGYNISTIC SHITLORD.

How does it feel being so painfully unfunny?

And the trans-unicorn morality tale that blew up in their face

I hope to fuck for Craig's sake this thing dies and becomes forgotten by all.

So, I didn't watch this episode. I don't watch this show at all. Is this weight gain, or inflation?

Weight gain, judging by the food on the first image.

Pretty sure it's weight gain, but I haven't actually watched it so I don't know.

I hate it that the existence of fetishists cast all instances of characters being drawn comically different light (fat, giant, muscley, etc.) as being stealth jerk off material. A lot of it's from the same people who lament the erasure of attractive women in cartoons, which seems just a bit hypocritical.

Much like TTG, the showrunners hate the old fans and want you to suffer. Suffer for liking an old cartoon. Because fuck you.

And the writer that wrote himself into the show as Blossom's hunky love interest

The Mayor saved the girls on multiple occasions.

Not on accident, not unintentionally, not on a fluke, COMPETENTLY AND MAKING THE GIRLS LOOK LIKE JOKES.

>much like TTG

as shit as PPG 2017 is they have yet to make an episode with the nerd from the old show being used as a strawman complaining about the new show in a meta bullshit way. please tell me they didn't

Damn even as a huge fatfag this is disturbing

Is that Piemations?

I dunno, I don't watch it either. But if they haven't, it will just be a matter of time.

If one writer gets his fetish then everyone does.

Three of the pics they look fat including the faces and arms but the others they look normal with round middles

foot fetish when ?

Am I seeing this right. Not only does he insert himself into episodes, and not only does he insert his fetishes, drawn with deviantart levels of quality, but he inserts himself into the episodes here he inserted his fetishes.

so that whole gator thing was clickbait huh

For fucks sake are they ripping off oblongs now too?

>Explanation
nuff said

>that episode where WHAT ARE THOOOSE XD
I truly feel we're in for a 1-10 year old animation lock

So I didn't watch this... is this how they are forever now? I mean, to revert them back would be insulting to fatties, no?

PPG team is now plagued with people who never had a life outside deviantart and current year social websites

Yep, we sure did.

Is Jake Goldman a feeder?
Jesus Christ.

The writer didnt write the episode with the intent of doing a metaphor for transexuality,it's the showrunners that decided out of the blue that it was NOW a metaphor for trans people

>we chose not to include Ms. Bellum because she was too sexy
>8 year old girls shaking their asses is ok

All I see is Slither.

Why are their eyes have no color?

They gave up.

THICC

You can't give up something if you never had it to begin with

>I'm so fucking hungry, Professor. I'm so hungry. I just never knew anybody could be so hungry.

Slither was b movie kino.

I'm surprised they haven't done this already. Great opportunity to bring back Lenny Baxter.

DOBSON! DOBSON! WE GOT A DOBSON HERE!

Speaking of, how autistic does he respond to people reminding him of his bloated past?

REQUESTING MORE PPG INFLATION

Too bad too, the shit storm would have been glorious.

By this point, it's pretty obvious that the writers have just given up.