Virginia is the lynchpin

Lads, if you want Trump to win, you need to pour all your effort into Virginia.

Hillary is currently polling in the rough vicinity of +9 in Virginia.

In my opinion, Ohio, Florida, North Carolina and Virginia are the true battlegrounds in 2016. (Pic related.) Among those, Virginia is by far the least winnable for Trump.

The "Hillary will draft nu-males" meme is too national and too transparent. You should tailor your efforts to things that are important to Virginians.

I have to confess that I have no insights into the hopes and fears of Virginians, but my suggestion would be to key in on Obama-care rate-hikes. newsplex.com/home/headlines/Exit-Polls-Reveal-Issues-Important-to-Virginia-Voters-281527271.html

I know this sounds like a dull and mundane strategy - but /pol can swing this election - if you're willing to be more plausible and less trace-able.

I write this not as a friend of Trump, but as a friend of chaos.

(1 of 2)

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/pa/pennsylvania_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5964.html
cnn.com/2016/10/13/politics/donald-trump-campaign-virginia/
nytimes.com/elections/results/virginia
washingtonpost.com/local/virginia-politics/petersburgs-interim-city-manager-who-discovered-severe-financial-problems-and-set-about-fixing-them-is-removed/2016/10/25/61d6110e-9aee-11e6-a0ed-ab0774c1eaa5_story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trump is taking Pa and Mi.. Va irrelevant

I do not believe that Nevada, Utah, Arizona, North Carolina, Utah and Pennsylvania are true battlegrounds. (pic related.)

(2 of 2)

History strongly suggests that Trump will not take Pennsylvania and Michigan. See chart.

Virginiabro reporting for duty

No Republican has won Pennsylvania or Michigan since Ronald Reagan.

George W. Bush could nott win PA after giving Tom Ridge a cabinet post and pouring money into the state. Trump will fare even worse.

But Virginia is still Republican country. If Romney could clawback North Carolina, even with its large African-American population - Trump can win Virginia ... with a little push from /pol ...

what happened to Alabama and Mississippi in 1960?

Hello Virginian, please illuminate how Trump might make significant inroads into your state.

True, history says that.

History has never had this many pissed off and broke people who used to be in the middle class though.

Polls are even showing it trending towards that as well. Shillary trending down, Trump trending up.. realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/pa/pennsylvania_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5964.html

They voted for pro-segregationalist George Wallace. He was the last third party candidate to win an electoral vote.

1968?

>Trump some how wins all that but loses Iowa.

Do you ever wonder why your map is so fucking shit.

Definitely not saying for folks not to push. Push like hell.

Would love to wake up to solid red US (except Cali) on the 9th!

If left to it's own devises, the Trump campaign will replicate the McCain electoral map and lose handily. cnn.com/2016/10/13/politics/donald-trump-campaign-virginia/

It's up to you lads to right the ship.

>History has never had this many pissed off and broke people who used to be in the middle class though.

Sure we have, and FDR won that time.

Born Virginian here, standing by for questions

Write off Northern VA. It's a leftist shithole akin to Maryland.

Gun rights are solid in VA. Play up concealed carry and Trump's support for CC.

Talk big about military spending and how Trump will help naval superiority. Norfolk is a big naval base.

A lot of good colleges in VA. Va Tech, UVA, W&M, etc. Talk about Trump's plan to fix the higher education system. Point out how the Dems have wrecked it.

VA is lost IMO- too many new immigrants and government workers around DC

Better to focus on the bigger electoral prize of PA that contains more of Trump's core demographic- Blue collar whites.

Consider the following:

>Romney lost PA by 5%
>Romney got 14% in Philadelphia county
>Trump polling better among blacks (40% of Philadelphia) than Romney
>another 40% of Philadelphia is blue collar white
>Trump flipping blue industrial counties like pic related by HUGE margins
>same demographics in pic related can be applied to larger counties like Lehigh/Allegheny/Erie and to a smaller extent, Delaware counties

I think Trump gets 20-25% in Philly. Maybe 30%. And 55-65% in the coal counties and Pittsburgh.

The real challenge will be in the collar counties surrounding Philadelphia.

>Texas
>red

George Bush wasn't Trump
Virginia is no more republican than the rust belt.

Virginian here. Put all your effort into Pennsylvania.

Iowa is in play. Your point is well taken. John Kerry lost Iowa after Gore won it.

But I think the ortgeist in Iowa is more closely aligned to the white liberalism of Wisconsin than it is with the rural conservatism of Indiana. And I think it will remain that way for the foreseeable future. A charismatic candidate could swing it, but I don't think Trump is that individual.

Going off the primary model, Trump will win Virginia

Since Republicans had 200,000 more people at their primaries than Democrats

nytimes.com/elections/results/virginia

Virginia is not republican country. Virginia is nigger country.

Honestly, the best way to win Virginia is to have nogs not show up in 757 (area code for southeast of the state) and spics not show up in Northern Virginia.

Turnout up nearly 400% from the 2012 primaries

>Iwona
>Blue
nah

that 76 bizzaro world

300%*

Good stats user.

You may be right.

Pennsylvania and Virginia are interchangeable in the path to victory from Trump. But he must have one.

I do not think PA should be ignore. The primary point of my post is that /pol needs to focus on a handful of battlegrounds. /pol's efforts need to become highly regional.

Va could be in play but is a TOUGH sell honestly with the current demographics there but dang sure not impossible for him to take it.

Pa and Mi are both going to be the shock for Dems on the 8th. Union workers left holding the bag there for too long.. all the satellite business gong under with plants closing up.. Union Leaders still worshiping Hillary... Union workers? Different ballgame.

People act like Trump losing would be doom and gloom, but Barry Goldwater's loss got followed up with one of the best Republican eras in history starting the election after. Reagan in 1980 was also very divisive. If he loses, #NeverTrump will be purged and the future of the party will spread across the rust belt.

Meanwhile, the Democrats, in the event of a loss, are completely doomed as they have no viable candidates after Clinton.

I'm here in the 804. Just in the last week the blacks went from not being interested in the election to every one of them having a Clinton sign in their yards. There's a lot of Trump support in the exurbs but they still outnumber us 3 to 1 here.

Everything you have written shows a kind of misunderstanding of this election that I have never seen on this board before.

IA will go red
ME CD2 will go red
Then VA is the least likely to go red
He will win either CO, NH, or PA
He is even more likely to win WI or MI than VA

That was also George Wallace.

The problem is that Virginia's Trump support is tapped out at whatever level it is. The mountains will be solid red, some areas around richmond, but NoVa and 757 are infested with Feds and spics in the former and nigs in the later. The Feds also include contractors who are wealthy and usually Republican but are afraid Trump will upset the apple cart and hurting Federal contracting. I'm not sure where additional gains can be made.

>up 300%
wew lad

6 to 10 isn't terrible odds

>TOP ISSUES: The economy was the leading issue for about half of the voters, followed by health care and foreign policy.
>foreign policy.
Can anyone elaborate?

Are Virginians against foreign intervention? This is something we could really pound Hillary on, since she's actually the warhawk candidate. Most people seem unaware.

dems didn't have tens of millions of illegals waiting to be legalized back in the 60's
It's a different story today

Lads, Obama beat Romney by 6 points in Iowa. He beat McCain by 10.

Iowa is likely not going back red in the near future.

Iowa is in play, but it is not likely. /pol cannot let wishful thinking be the enemy of effective mobilization.

Pretty much 2/3 of this state are connected to the defense industry in one way or another. People around here just look at the prospect of war as more overtime and bonuses.

>No Republican
First off, bush won pa the first time.
Second
Thats a fancy way of saying three presidents.
It doesn't sound ridiculous when you realize that it's literally just a single generation.

I think you are on the right track there. Map I made up earlier today based on how things stand right now and how they are trending.

Doesn't sound like something Trump can easily win then. Why not go for PA?

>if you're willing to be more plausible and less trace-able.

Big "if" here at CTR/Sperg central.

Haha get ready for Michelle Obama 2024 after 8 years of Hillary. She would take it easily.

Niggers in Philly and corrupt old union bosses running local politics there.

wHEN THE FUCK ISNT IT GEORGE WALLACE

I dont know.. but i heard them Virginians love their boy TIM KAINE

romney was a mormon, white turnout DROPPED for romney

Trump will win it easily, he's a totally different candidate.

The best we can do here is to convince them that both candidates are shit and voting is a huge waste of time. That's what i've been doing, and it seems to be effective.

>republicans taking Michigan after the flint water crisis
Republicans took literally 100%of the blame especially with their (((emergency manager)))

Lads, I just had a thought. Has anyone been ginning up the idea of a mass amnesty being in the works as Obama's final executive order? This could follow the model of executive pardons during the lame duck executive series.

Before you reply, that such an act would be beyond the scope of executive order and likely to be overturned - I would direct you to the doctrine of foreseeable reliance, which a 5-4 Dem SCOTUS could seize upon.

He's mostly just remembered here for mishandling the roads and shutting down rest areas along the interstate.

>Ohio, Florida, North Carolina and Virginia are the true battlegrounds in 2016
I was about to mention that California is also a battleground, then I remembered the battle has already been fought and Trump has won

Excellent demoralization work, even Sup Forums has given up any hope of turning Virginia red. They just don't like to talk about it.

Carter was from georgia, so he got the southern/rural vote.

Not sure how much that actually efffects them there because it was mostly niggers getting shitty water

lolwhut

I'm a Hillaryfag and I've given up on IA - that's the one fucking swing state that is clearly going Trump

I feel better about AZ than IA

They are already planning on that. One of the main reasons the MSM is trotting her out all the time now.

Would be the first trans POTUS though... :/

The problem is that the Dems control the black church, their preachers are out there telling them if they don't show up to vote Clinton their EBT cards will be gone and Jesus will cry.

Possibly this year
Utah and mcnuggets

Michigan has gone red

Gore won PA by 4 points.

I don't know this user has been talking to. I know a decent amount of vets and they despise Hillary, especially over the way she mishandled classified email. They have all known cases of people being put in jail for less. And none of them want fucking war. They want to sit on their ass and be paid.

Wrong bush

it will be late at night b4 we will know about virginia

So, the +26 Clinton state is a battleground, eh?

Poisoning an entire town and causing every city in the state to test their water pisses people off. It been a national embarrassment.

Now there's a possible scandle involving the governor using taxpayer money to pay his personal legal fees.
Michigan is not red, guaranteed.

Iowa and NH can go red instead, in combination with winning 1 electoral vote in Maine and Trump can win without Virginia.

I'm not talking about the vets themselves (who tend Paul/Alex Jones in their opinions), defense contracting is big business in VA. Northrop Grumman and Boeing sign a lot of paychecks.

Lads, this is entirely possible. I think she would function in more of a classic puppet/spouse capacity as seen in the developing world in the 20th Century - unlike Hillary, who is generally regarded as possessing great agency.

Gore won PA with 50.6% of the vote

>Lol fuck catholics and republicans

Aww, isn't that cute, you really believe that there's a chance for him to win, don't you? That is so sweet. I wish I could be as naive and innocent as you. Bless your heart, don't lose that innocence, even after the inevitable crushing defeat.

Trump wrapped up Mi as soon as he said "35% tariff"... and he wrapped it up bigly..

"big league

Depends how much local republican screwery effects a presidential republican candidate.

I'd imagine not very much

It's a bankrupt black city that only had this problem because democrats/blacks run it into bankruptcy.

Ok, then yeah. MID typically lean more red but they are scared Trump's going to fuck up their cash flow.

I'm a Virginian - What can I do to help the cause?

Lads, this is another plausible get for Trump. My fear is that Trump will lose an electoral vote in Nebraska that will nullify the gain in NH.

Keep the damn dead folks from voting!

Bush Sr. you fucking moron

>It's a bankrupt black city that only had this problem because democrats/blacks run it into bankruptcy.

Kek. I thought you were talking about Petersburg since it's VA thread.

washingtonpost.com/local/virginia-politics/petersburgs-interim-city-manager-who-discovered-severe-financial-problems-and-set-about-fixing-them-is-removed/2016/10/25/61d6110e-9aee-11e6-a0ed-ab0774c1eaa5_story.html

Son, I'm begging you, do not go on a shooting rampage at the Piggly Wiggly ... unless you happen to be Yemeni, in which case, express your displeasure with pork-based mascots.

Clinton won PA both times.

Lads, have you tried using Jeremiah Wright's distaste for Hillary to stifle enthusiasm among black voters?

You don't know what the fuck you are talking about.
Probably some Nu male douche.
Babbys first election die in a fire faggot

No, that's just retard talk. People in Michigan aren't falling for the manufacturing meme, those people have literally moved out of state or retired.

Governor doesn't indorse trump, the entire state hates him for what he allowed to happen, it does negatively impact the GOP I live here.

Fuck Minnesota

the strongest Clinton state he has to flip is NH

Get large groups of people to vote en masse. Friends, family, church, anything like that.
Encourage Dems to not vote.
Be vigilant of fraud.

White people would sure as fuck wake up and maybe we could start organizing a movement

North Carolina will go red right?

Clinton wasn't running in 88

Agreed but people need to realize that Minnesota went blue in '84 because Mondale was a native son and Norwegian. We would still vote for a Scandinavian for president if he slapped his opponent across the face with his cock on national television.

t. minnesotan

Virginia is a guaranteed blue state, you fucking idiot.

Iowa is a guaranteed red.

It's Pennsylvania and Nevada that are the most worrying toss-ups.

Correcting the Record.

>Iowa
>blue