What bodylanguage or catchphrase did you take from the emperor?

>pic related

I found myself using this hand gesture, when saying something serious.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RDrfE9I8_hs
youtube.com/watch?v=BdsKUsoDZzs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

From his recent speak "you know it, I know it, the american people know it, and pretty much the whole world knows it" referring to the corruption

This.

I use it all the time now

lol fucking autists

I end all my sentences with a one word single to convey the emotion that I want the listener to have. Pathetic!

>Excuse me
It seems to be hostile in civilian settings so I only use it sometimes.

>>>/reddit/

I find myself saying tremendous quite often along with interrupting myself with "and by the way" to go on tangents.

Also use the hand gestures here and there as well as that sharp breath thing he does when he's pissed about the question and btfo of the questioner. He sometimes follows it with "oi" since my description isn't very good.

When someone interrupts me now I just say "excuse me" while holding up my hand like OP's pic. It shuts them up immediately and I've had multiple people apologise to me. I used to just stop talking and stare at them until they were done then carry on like they never interrupted me, I prefer Trump's way.

I add MANY SUCH CASES! to every point I make

Single words in the end of sentences and saying "excuse me" repeatedly until someone listens.

Really makes you think..

Sad!

Only having good things to say about someone until they disparage you first.

I use bigly any chance I get. still haven't figured out if he's saying big league or bigly though.

Grab her by the pussy.

But I don't actually do it.

I notice that I do it all the time now

he's saying big league

I don't do that because I'm not autistic enough to try and practice body language.

i never even knew the word before he used it. Now i use it as well

The spicy meatball hand
And

wtf
im #shillforhill now

Pointing the finger at someone as he does, especially to blame my cucked colleagues at work, my business emails are shorter, way more aggressive. And I like to end my emails with an single verb, instead a sentence, followed by an exclamation mark. Powerful!

Give us an example user

Also, 2D girls need no body language.
Good for you, based Nippon.

he just did you deaf cunt.

I'm changing my accent to match his now. I have no idea how I started doing it, I just started doing it.

Should I be excited or scared that I'm literally sounding like Donald Trump now?

Does that translate well into german? I'd imagine being aggressive in germany would get you thrown into some kind of reeducation camp.

Powerful is not a verb you mouth breathing faggot

seei didnt practice it, it just stuck

not if you point at a FUCKING WHITE MALE

Yes the fucking hand gestures of persuasion for me too

That's an adjective not a verb

lol just like those towelheads in the middle east? xxxdddd

I use "Big League" in daily conversations now.

NEW JERSEY WILL GO RED

MAGA
>MAGA
MAGA
>MAGA
MAGA
>MAGA
MAGA
>MAGA
MAGA
>MAGA

I do literally all of this.

Fugg :DDD

wtf i hate hand gestures now

burgers are not all retarded?

guess hitler was autistic for believing that emphatic speeches were critical in his success-- o wait

pew pew

pe-pe-pe pew
pe-pew

>I never said that.

I make a lot of these goofy faces now

I say "and" a lot more now instead of "uhhh." As a result, people interrupt me a lot less and I can chain together more coherent sentences. I've even begun using larger words with the confidence that I can finish my sentences eloquently.

Also, when people interrupt, I yell "Excuse me!" Very effective tools.

>Excuse me
When someone's being rude but not inappropriate enough to prompt anger

Only like 60 percent of them....

Not even meming.
Raise your hand and say excuse me when someone interrupts.

Complete shutdown

Slightly leaning forward, looking down, and spouting "WRONG" while someone else is talking is my favorite thing ever right now. Scores a laugh like 90% of the time too. And this is coming from someone who thinks Trump is a retard

Is there a compilation of all this?

I like to imitate his aggressive water-sipping glare whenever I'm out with friends, it usually gets a laugh

Also "low-energy" has found its way into my everyday speech.

Sometimes I will end a post on Sup Forums with "many such cases"

I don't do it in real life though because i'm not a spastic

Excuse me. Anything can be a verb if you really put your mind to it.

yes it is, retard. Read a dictionary once in awhile, idiot.

Does grabbing by the pussy count? That became my special move.

Adding a short one word exclamation to the end of a statement.
>sad!
>pathetic!
>exciting!
>weak!

same

>I hear you guys know a lot about trucks

Do this gesture in public

I dont treat women with respect anymore.

I just grab them by the pussy.

>I found myself using this hand gesture, when saying something serious.
People laugh at you, fucking gypsy. Kill yourself.

Any one from New York is pretty much told to talk and use mannerisms exactly like Trump. He does what is standard for New York/New Jersyians

Same

Lol

This. And say "true"

>Not developing your own comfortable gesture of discourse
>Copying our overlords

Stay cucked. Alphas dont show flattery through mockery. They show respect through body language and communication.

>cucks everywhere

will trumps manner of speech and body language be the subject of studies for years on how to successfully persuade? hes got a type of personal language that you know is his.

No the fuck it's not, its an adverb

Astonishingly yes, but it requires sensitivity. It's like writing German without lipstick. Unfortunately, the language is very straight and direct and you need buffers or beautifiers from time to time. I try to reduce their amount. But be careful. You could end up writing nazi like commando reports, rrr mein Führer, which people - or customers - could misunderstand as aggressive nowadays.

yes, my fault

Body language is 90% of conversation, which is probably why Japanese men cant get laid

Putting SAD at the end of tweets

You just powerfulled all over him

my turn

possible

I powerfullied him into grammatical submission

>implying Trump isn't an alpha's alpha
>implying deference to God makes you beta

I work in construction and on a daily basis I'll tell the illegal Mexican workers than they'll have to go back. I fucking hate them.

this

that*

this is like the adult version of running with your hands behind your back because you think it looks cool.

>And this is coming from someone who thinks Trump is a retard
WRONG

Maybe so, I've always thought he looked uncomfortable in his body though. Like he moves around and gestures like someone who is making a conscious effort to have a presence. He reminds me of a gas station or grocery store middle manager in that way.

mi scuzi

and what youre doing is the FAG version of it. SAD!

Hey, I never said I didn't think he was funny. He's hilarious.

An alpha would aim to kill God and absorb his powers

I point at people and give them thumbs up

occasionally do ok hand as well

I got fired for telling my boss she was low energy, a mess, and a big fat mistake.
Then I grabbed her by the pussy, and instantly got my job back, and a raise.

Big league win.

>wrong

my dictionary says otherwise. I powerful in the world of english, idiot. Go read some books and maybe you'll become smart one day.

>no pistol hands
Just.

excuse me

Trump is here to show you, the god YOU can be. Not be the god for you.

>Who created Alpha

Can confirm. Friends think I'm borderline racist of the way I use the language (not a native)

>CHINAH
youtube.com/watch?v=RDrfE9I8_hs

1) The foot shot. Whenever I'm trending up in the polls and starting to do well, I aim my hand downward and shoot myself in the foot several times.

2) The frustrated cuck attack. Whenever I'm going into a first debate against my political opponent, I make sure to not prepare. Instead I show up and just improvise lame, easily deflected attacks that make me look like a 12-year-old and make my creepy, uncharismatic opponent look like an alpha without them having to do any work for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=BdsKUsoDZzs

I tend to say "no no" if someone tries to talk over me in an argument now

Wrong

No, this is basic body language that helps emphasise your speech.

You autistic faggot.