Possible new epdemic hits commieforina do not slide this

> Clayton Valley Charter High School in Concord is dealing with a flu outbreak at their campus in Concord.

>A spokesman for the school said approximately 500 students out of 2,200 students have called out sick over the past two days, which adds up to roughly 20 percent of the student body.

>She pointed out that CVCHS is not the only school dealing with the flu.

“This is a regional problem,” she added. “That is the information we’ve been given.”

is this the start of a epidemic? Any commieforinas know of any people sick with the flu that cut work today or even uni?

ktvu.com/news/213888859-story

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WmSqq0kenyU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

self

Bump for interest

Finally, maybe the big one will hit while this is going on. Mother Nature can use a combo to beat the shit out of Commiefornia

High constitution men will make CA a red state due to this.

hillary BTFO

Yes. I know many people who have had the flu and had to stay out.

She's back

IT'S THE FUCKING SUPERBUGS

THEY HAVE RESISTANCE TO ALL KNOWN ANTIBIOTICS, INCLUDING OUR LAST LINE OF DEFENSE

THEY CAN ALSO TRANSFER THE RESISTANCE GENE TO OTHER BACTERIA VIA CONJUGATION

FUCKING RUN! IT'S HAPPENING

>20% of CA dies
>They lose 20% of their electoral votes for future elections

TURN ON CNN

>Containment becomes real
Thank fuck it's California.

Dammit. I read the post wrong. The only time it should be considered a happening is if many cases are reported statewide.

Are there any protests or anything?

A large portion of Coachella's teachers have been calling out and students walking out because of contracts.

God it's fucking California. They likely have a bad cold which has bedridden their poor frail bodies. Then they jump on the flu bandwagon to justify their time off

is this plague the work of Kek?

California fag here. I have a soar throat, so do many of my friends. My professor had a very croaky, nasty voice for a week, but now he seems to be fine.

What is it? Am I going to die?

>antibiotics
>flu virus
It's never worked on the flu you dingus. Antibiotics are for bacteria, not viruses

SoCal here. No one at work sick, no news of people who are sick. IF it's true here's hoping it's the illegals with a flu like the one in The Stand.

I meant sore

>everyone in major commiefornian cities is to sick too vote
>only the smaller conservative towns vote
>commiefornia goes red
>trump wins even though he loses major swing states
praise KEK pls make it happen

wow its nothing lol...

OOOOOH NOOOOOO
That sucks.
Diversity is our strength.

CNN CONFIRMED OURBREAK OF ANTHRAX IN CALIFORNIA

CDC ORDERS ALL CITIZENS TO STAY INDORES AS TO NOT CONTINUE AS THEY SAY "SPREADING THE DISEASE"

Nah, but you might feel too sick to vote on election day. Better not bail.

>the epidemic expands rapidly in the big cities like LA and SF and kills the libshits
>the epidemic is easily contained in the small towns and rural areas
>CA goes red
>Trump gets its 55 electoral votes
>Trump wins

Praise kek

>flu
your degenerate nation is too weak

>a flu outbreak at their campus in Concord.

Remember EARLY VOTE!!!!

you'll be fine
if you're not dead yet, you'll get over it

you better fucking vote though, or I will find you, fly over, and beat your ass

>flu
????????????????????

Are we supposed to be shocked by a few sore throats? This is something 40yr old normies read

>"come have a look at this darl, there's apparently a flu outbreak"

SSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOO????

Hardly a zombie apocalypse

How are things over there? I'm planning on returning if hilary wins.

>people get sick in fall/winter
>flu is easily communicable
>school

no shit?

I live in LA. Don't worry I already mailed in my ballot

By superbugs you mean Mexicans right?

Don't you have a Designated shitting street to clean up, you fucking untouchable.

No.

Everyone I know has had a cold this week. Even I got it, and I haven't caught a cold in years. It's just a very contagious one. It's also wimpy as fuck. In fact, I feel more energized than usual since my brain is thinking to itself, "I have a cold, so I am somehow slightly freer of the usual responsibilities and COULD sit around if I chose, guilt-free...!" Kek.

I doubt this is any kind of Big One for CA, guys. Sorry.

I live in San Francisco. I started coughing blood yesterday. Am I going to die Sup Forums?

>government superflu so everyone buys into obamacuck

I've had allergies or something last week.

Yeah, like the last swine flue that was from fucking Texas, don't you have some petrol to huff.

It's just overblown because how many are affected.

fuck off taco bell and take the other illegals with you back to your shitty country.

To be fair, Texas is about 40% Mexican.

West bugs are resistant to drugs.

A wave of sickness hit new york this week.

I'm talking 80% with some kind of cold.

We're just retaking our former lands, cuck.

It's slightly terrifying watching someone convince themselves they aren't gonna die right in front of me. How much other delusional shit do you load into your brain?

We Captain Trips now.

Please Kek spare this world from corrupt politicians and nuclear fire. May chaos be brought to the planet through a plague. Shaliday.

Fuck me lads, I always get sick. Like 4 colds per year. What can I do to raise my constitution?

I hit the gym hard but I can't seem to allocate anything into Con only Str

Hey maje answer my question.

Soon about a 100%.

Doesn't hungary have a high flu death rate? Like 0.5% compared to the typical us rate of 0.05% or something?

I certainly hope so.

Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait

This is the biggest non story I have ever witnessed on pol. Screencap for prosperity. And all you had to do was put happening in the title for it to be perfect

>oh-oh aya-o, oh-oh ay-o, oh-oh aya-oh who gives a fuck

Try eating healthier and consult a physician. You might just have a weaker immune system

Based on what? Sure border controls are shit, but Texas is the home of the old money right.

the way mexicans and central americans raise their kids, wouldn't be surprised desu. This one placed I used to live in van nuys, they would allow their 20 kids to play at all horus of the night. Then one day all the kids and their families got bed bugs and spread that shit amongst them. You can tell it was really bad infestation because they brought in like 20 fucking heaters. I moved out the following month.

USC fag here.

The freshmen in one of our apartments have all caught mono or some shit. I don't know what the fuck is going on but everyone is calling sick.

Who the fuck is this nigger?

all pirates will be hanged as Santana said.

>What can I do to raise my constitution?
Eat your boogers. I'm not shitting you.

What????????
Overblown???????
Nah, OP is quite reasonable thinking this is something worth posting. Better to be aware ;^)

Ebola-chan you fucking newfag.

>TFW God Himself is opposing the Democrats.

It was started by Juan guy

Go rake my leafs jose

go away mexishit
nobody likes you
you are good at nothing other than being a brown, smelly manlet
go away please

This is all just LARPING in the thread, but coincidentally I have been sick. No congestion, fever, headaches, or the other typical cold symptoms. Just painful coughing fits a couple times per day, but thankfully no pants of shit to go along with it. A couple days ago I even coughed up blood onto my phone screen, which was kind of scary, but I figure it will all just pass like everything else does. Chicago user here.

>tfw suffer from auto immune disease psoriasis
>tfw never get sick because my immune system is already running on max attacking my own body
>tfw the flaky will inherit the earth

Eat shit smoothskins

Oh shit I'm sick and coughing my fuckin lungs out, in East coast too

Guess the anti-vaccine stay at home commiefornia moms got what was coming to them.

>calling in sick

Must be serious. No one ever takes a day off work or school unless they're half dead. And no one living in the area would ever read a story like this and use it as an excuse. NEVER

Look a streetshitter calling anyone brown and stinky, this iss the biggest kek i had in a long while, Go fuck yourself sisterfucking currygobling.

actually rare

Guys, I have a headache and cough.

Hold me poll.

Seriously, I never knew how bad bed bugs get, but check this shit out.

youtube.com/watch?v=WmSqq0kenyU

Like I said in the other threads. Fuck California, it's not a place to start a family. People thro wtheir trash on the sidewalk of their apartments, they see this state as a stepping stool. Not to mention all the spics, damn man I know some of you guys are okay, but FUCK, dirty dogs man. And I know it aint just mexicans, probably the vast majority are not, mostly central americans I think, guatamala, el salvador. The sad thing is, you mexicans dont stand up against that shit, you mingle with them fuckers.

This is probably it desu.
Too late m8

what's your problem? don't have money to build wall?

allergy induced post nasal drip that hits the back of your throat when you sleep. when you wake up its more sore. take a benadryl before bed

RARE

op here i had bed bugs for fucking 2 years, it was a nightmare, if you want a natural replleant that will make them run away, get bottles of peppermint oil, but be warned the oil is estrogenic.

Get out fag i bet you don't even know Christ Chan or winter Chan or Rachel purity

A bunch of kids probably went to the flu shots for charity fundraiser, a lot of people get sick from flu shots because they give you a weaker form of the flu.
Nothing's happening

Sounds hot

Plenty for that, Can you build a fucking single LOO, i didn't think so, now go back to get gang raped at your designated shitting street you fucking waste of oxygen.

LA. Feeling fluish.

former lands? HAHAHAHAHAHA

You faggots thought this place was 'too cold'

We make it livable. You faggots then arrive and bitch about this magic 'AZLAN'

At least the Indians (dot not feather) we get here are smart. The mexicans we get here are all rapists and murderers and drug dealers. They write graffiti everywhere and make the place shit

Trump is going to win and over the wall you go

Commiefornia is sick

Go hiking, running, and other assorted cardio.

This even Ebola, shut the fuck up with outdated memes.

Biome defense

Had this to, as did 2 people at work, and my auntie
All this week, probably to do with the seasons desu

go back to making taco bells puto
intellectuals like you are to intelligent too post on this board

They have to keep creating diseases to keep finding and selling "cures"

Change your diet to make it as clean and nutritious as possible, avoid exposure to xenoestrogens, get quality sleep and fresh air.

>t. haven't been sick since 2002

I have no idea what those Aztlan faggots are about (Aztlan has been found in Michoacan) but my ancestors did used to hunt your natives there to sacrifice in what now is Mexico.

They don't even have the cold, they just hear there is a flu going around so they call in claiming flu then go to the beach. Californians are awful people who think they're just the greatest.

Go wash your bleeding asshole in sacred ganges full of corpses and shit, sisterfucker.

Meh...big pharma does this all the time.
When will you rise up!? They think you're a moron. Are you a moron?

>Sup Forums doesn't understand baby level biology

Arizona guy here, you commie fucks spread that shit here. I had it for 4 weeks coughing up mucus.